Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9257421 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (9320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
dipooshodi:

Yes... I enjoyed gaming with it because of MHL (I can view my screen on a Hdmi screen at real-time)
Yeah, manufacturers stopped adding that port or even the hdmi, everyone going wireless.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dhsfbi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Is boss noobody on WhatsApp? Someone should help me out on contacting him.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
teeluv:
Please who knows where i can change a redmi note 3 screen. I cracked it recently.
You have to order for it, you didn't use a screen protector?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
dhsfbi:
Is boss noobody on WhatsApp? Someone should help me out on contacting him.

Hello i am on whatsapp/calls too

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
lavenderjade:

Wow.. Been able to apply d third party ios theme and bauhaus font..
Thanks bro
boss man whats the model number of yr device on the back of the pack...wanna confirm something..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Officially a member of the family....Redmi note4x 4gb ram 64gb rom...smoothness...all thanks to sir Noobody

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeinKampf: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

I am not disputing the fact that it might be the charging port, what I am saying is, in this kind of situation, it is more likely to be the rom. You are to flash your former rom in fastboot mode. I assume you know how to use miflash

Bro Pls I need your assistance as I need to get a solution to my phone. The battery is totally flat now that it can't be booted into fastboot mode, and I don't know where the testpoint is and how to flash rom through it. The battery can't be charged externally because it has flex instead of terminals. Pls I won't mind any assistance you or any other person can render to bring my Redmi Note 4 MTK back to life. Thanka
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
wheezyoung:
2016102 is for??

Note 4x

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
MeinKampf:

Bro Pls I need your assistance as I need to get a solution to my phone. The battery is totally flat now that it can't be booted into fastboot mode, and I don't know where the testpoint is and how to flash rom through it. The battery can't be charged externally because it has flex instead of terminals. Pls I won't mind any assistance you or any other person can render to bring my Redmi Note 4 MTK back to life. Thanka

You have to remove the back and look for two gold spots there, remove your battery flex(be careful with it), look for a metal and use it to touch the two gold spots at the same time, keep it like that till you are able to insert your usb chord and your system detects your phone. I will be waiting for a feedback
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:
Now officially a Xiaomite
Na TheLoveth make am possible wink
Congrats to u bro how's everything going with the device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
so after being on this thread for a while...am officially a xioamite, the redmi note 4x i bought for some1 arrived today.
quite impressed with the xiaomi build, very sleek, and smooth..and quite impressive apps and settings.
from the tips i learnt here, hv set up the mi acct and locate my device feature etc.....
buying three phones within a short period no easy...phheeewww.
will see wch device has issues first...if ever.

i use my devices for a long long time, the oneplus 5 relegated my 4yr old s5 duos to being a 2nd wife, while my nokia n86 - 9yr old will now be confined to my personal museum of antiquities grin grin grin..

nb: noticed the PO in benin [ring road] hv started affixing a 1k charge to cell phones.....how do we call them to other b4 it spreads across the nation, other items are still free or hv a 200 to 500 charge.
the RN4x has started downloading an update already....i hope its safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
wheezyoung:
boss man whats the model number of yr device on the back of the pack...wanna confirm something..

Model number 2016102
Fcc id 2AFZZ_RT6102
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:
so after being on this thread for a while...am officially a xioamite, the redmi note 4x i bought for some1 arrived today.
quite impressed with the xiaomi build, very sleek, and smooth..and quite impressive apps and settings.
from the tips i learnt here, hv set up the mi acct and locate my device feature etc.....

i use my devices for a long long time, the oneplus 5 relegated my 4yr old s5 duos to being a 2nd wife, while my nokia n86 - 9yr old will now be confined to my personal museum of antiquities grin grin grin..

nb: noticed the PO in benin [ring road] hv started affixing a 1k charge to cell phones.....how do we call them to other b4 it spreads across the nation, other items are still free or hv a 200 to 500 charge.

Congrats bro.. got mine yesterday.. D 4gb ram version
Xiaomi finish work.. Am stl romancing it sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

They are all clueless. Just get a new LTE sim. Once you have an active Data subscription, you'll get 4G.

Don't pay a dim this time around

got to the glo office..and they confirmed my old sim is not a 4g sim..had to get another sim, still yet to see 4g, just showing h+.
but huawei and oneplus all support the glo 4g band...am wondering why the 4g isnt coming up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

Congrats bro welcome to the family
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

got to the glo office..and they confirmed my old sim is not a 4g sim..had to get another sim, still yet to see 4g, just showing h+.
but huawei and oneplus all support the glo 4g band...am wondering why the 4g isnt coming up
Bro what device u using ? If its not got band 28 all your efforts may become futile
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

congrat, but please whats the Benin postal code?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikealed(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
I made a mistake to upgrade my redimi note 4 Rom to the lastest. It's taking longer time for the battery to charge and I also urgently need screen protector for my note 4. Am in Makurdi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mikealed:
I made a mistake to upgrade my redimi note 4 Rom to the lastest. It's taking longer time for the battery to charge and I also urgently need screen protector for my note 4. Am in Makurdi
just be patient bro miui 9 out in a bit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Bro what device u using ? If its not got band 28 all your efforts may become futile

huawei mate 9 and oneplus 5 , both devices support band 28, and even mtn/etisalat bands. that was part of my reasons for settling for those devices.

will observe for a few days, may have to call the CC again to reolsve this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mikealed(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
toluwanimi07:
just be patient bro miui 9 out in a bit
Okay
Thanks. Pls do you know how I can get the screen protector in less than 4days.i urgently need it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:

congrat, but please whats the Benin postal code?

300125 - ring road PO pick up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeinKampf: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

You have to remove the back and look for two gold spots there, remove your battery flex(be careful with it), look for a metal and use it to touch the two gold spots at the same time, keep it like that till you are able to insert your usb chord and your system detects your phone. I will be waiting for a feedback

Bro there are many spots, I don't know the 2 you are talking about. .
Please I'll be glad if you can describe how to identify the spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mikealed:

Okay
Thanks. Pls do you know how I can get the screen protector in less than 4days.i urgently need it
@protein0 @noobody @emaminaj contact them they be d cbn kingd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

huawei mate 9 and oneplus 5 , both devices support band 28, and even mtn/etisalat bands. that was part of my reasons for settling for those devices.

will observe for a few days, may have to call the CC again to reolsve this
it is supposed to work i guess the issue is on their side i thought it was the note 4 u were talking about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gptech:

Seriously, miui na diee ooooo, d customizations na almost endless, with this app you can literally create your own theme grin.
No be lie brother the thing just dey sweet me, my phone don turn Iphone even without rooting or anything. Tomorrow i turn it samsung s8 edge, next tomorrow? As them too cost make we dey do am like this, at least its better than dreaming.

Today wey i get enough time i test the GPU, omo the thing just dey slice all these games like chairman. MC5, Bullet force, unkilled e.t.c No single lag, minimal/no skipped frames.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
gykes:

Bro, how can I get this font?
Balkeno the other one comfortaa... Go get em from Ifonts.

Download - import and then let MIUI editor do the work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
No be lie brother the thing just dey sweet me, my phone don turn Iphone even without rooting or anything. Tomorrow i turn it samsung s8 edge, next tomorrow? As them too cost make we dey do am like this, at least its better than dreaming.

Today wey i get enough time i test the GPU, omo the thing just dey slice all these games like chairman. MC5, Bullet force, unkilled e.t.c No single lag, minimal/no skipped frames.

Is yours 4GB or 3GB RAM version?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

300125 - ring road PO pick up

thanks so very much , by ring road you mean the one in Akpakpava before CBN? or Airport Road opposite Palace
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yhenny(f): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
ibj55:
I don't know if any has encountered this problem. I paid $50 into my alipocket pocket and only $40 was credited into my account. Any solution on how to recover the removed $10.
cc, Gptech, Grandmufti and oda xiaomite family members.
Am sorry for quoting you, please i can't seem to check out with the money in my allipay wallet just paid into it this money the balance is there, is there anything am not doing right this is my first time of using that method of payment.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
MeinKampf:

Bro there are many spots, I don't know the 2 you are talking about. .
Please I'll be glad if you can describe how to identify the spot

I don't really have much data now, I would have checked YouTube for the clip, if you have the data, search on YouTube, there are a lot of clips that'll help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:

Next tomorrow, you must make it an Umidigi.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) ... (9320) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shedy03(m), Joshkid(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.