Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9171897 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
eleojo23:

Is yours 4GB or 3GB RAM version?
4gb brotherly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Next tomorrow, you must make it an Umidigi.....
Even the name Xiaomi i still dey find am hard to pronounce am and to convince people say it was made in china and not auchi.
You won come carry UMIDIGI come again. Guy abeg ah no want people dey reason say i be cultist for area.

I take God beg you hole your UMIDIGI, nothing do you.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gptech:

Yeah, manufacturers stopped adding that port or even the hdmi, everyone going wireless.

Wireless is a very good thing...... #Bluetoothregime
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
To post pictures for NL this days na war.

Opera mini coupled with GLO, if i'd been an Arsenal fan i for don dey 6fit below.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
lavenderjade:

Model number 2016102
Fcc id 2AFZZ_RT6102
same model with mine but mine was packed in a redmi note 4 pack
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
Even the name Xiaomi i still dey find am hard to pronounce am and to convince people say it was made in china and not auchi.
You won come carry UMIDIGI come again. Guy abeg ah no want people dey reason say i be cultist for area.

I take God beg you hole your UMIDIGI, nothing do you.

You know your next device would surely be an Umdigi.......
Take Apple logo conceal the name for back (I don't know what you do about the massive (3G/4G) icon though.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
lavenderjade:

Congrats bro.. got mine yesterday.. D 4gb ram version
Xiaomi finish work.. Am stl romancing it sha
my ppl grin..4gb no.be beans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:
so after being on this thread for a while...am officially a xioamite, the redmi note 4x i bought for some1 arrived today.
quite impressed with the xiaomi build, very sleek, and smooth..and quite impressive apps and settings.
from the tips i learnt here, hv set up the mi acct and locate my device feature etc.....
buying three phones within a short period no easy...phheeewww.
will see wch device has issues first...if ever.

i use my devices for a long long time, the oneplus 5 relegated my 4yr old s5 duos to being a 2nd wife, while my nokia n86 - 9yr old will now be confined to my personal museum of antiquities grin grin grin..

nb: noticed the PO in benin [ring road] hv started affixing a 1k charge to cell phones.....how do we call them to other b4 it spreads across the nation, other items are still free or hv a 200 to 500 charge.
the RN4x has started downloading an update already....i hope its safe

You mean the po at airport road? grin that Mama for pity you na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
To post pictures for NL this days na war.

Opera mini coupled with GLO, if i'd being an Arsenal fan i for don dey 6fit below.

Arsenal lost to Chelsea in China today, 3 - 0...... This EPL season shall be interesting.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
No be lie brother the thing just dey sweet me, my phone don turn Iphone even without rooting or anything. Tomorrow i turn it samsung s8 edge, next tomorrow? As them too cost make we dey do am like this, at least its better than dreaming.

Today wey i get enough time i test the GPU, omo the thing just dey slice all these games like chairman. MC5, Bullet force, unkilled e.t.c No single lag, minimal/no skipped frames.
you play mc5??

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
So sweet.

Blacks are deep and lovely, but white can fvckup sometimes appearing blue in some instance.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

got to the glo office..and they confirmed my old sim is not a 4g sim..had to get another sim, still yet to see 4g, just showing h+.
but huawei and oneplus all support the glo 4g band...am wondering why the 4g isnt coming up

Which of the office? I got the new sim at the office opposite Holy Cross Cathedral. The default network name should display glo LTE and not glo ng
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:

thanks so very much , by ring road you mean the one in Akpakpava before CBN? or Airport Road opposite Palace

Your shipment fit miss for akpakpava
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bookiemart01(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
This thread is on some weed...Growing like anything

Una too like yarn

Happy weekend
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
wheezyoung:
same model with mine but mine was packed in a redmi note 4 pack
U bought redmi note 4x abi
They are both same Soc sha

Message me fr whatsapp 07058636093

Xiaomi ppl nor get whatsapp group??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oriosan: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:
so after being on this thread for a while...am officially a xioamite, the redmi note 4x i bought for some1 arrived today.
quite impressed with the xiaomi build, very sleek, and smooth..and quite impressive apps and settings.
from the tips i learnt here, hv set up the mi acct and locate my device feature etc.....
buying three phones within a short period no easy...phheeewww.
will see wch device has issues first...if ever.

i use my devices for a long long time, the oneplus 5 relegated my 4yr old s5 duos to being a 2nd wife, while my nokia n86 - 9yr old will now be confined to my personal museum of antiquities grin grin grin..

nb: noticed the PO in benin [ring road] hv started affixing a 1k charge to cell phones.....how do we call them to other b4 it spreads across the nation, other items are still free or hv a 200 to 500 charge.
the RN4x has started downloading an update already....i hope its safe

I saw this on Aliexpress.. See as person go report matter for there. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

I don't really have much data now, I would have checked YouTube for the clip, if you have the data, search on YouTube, there are a lot of clips that'll help

At the bolded, wink if you know what I mean.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
One by one according to GLO

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Your shipment fit miss for akpakpava
so the 300125 is for Airport road post office abi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:

At the bolded, wink if you know what I mean.

You that you're meant to share free data to celebrate your xiaomi initiation
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olakunlae: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
No be lie brother the thing just dey sweet me, my phone don turn Iphone even without rooting or anything. Tomorrow i turn it samsung s8 edge, next tomorrow? As them too cost make we dey do am like this, at least its better than dreaming.

Today wey i get enough time i test the GPU, omo the thing just dey slice all these games like chairman. MC5, Bullet force, unkilled e.t.c No single lag, minimal/no skipped frames.

All these games you've mentioned are online right? Downloaded MC5 at a time and it was online
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Couldn't send activation SMS to gateway error is what I have been getting since o... Help!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
So sweet.

Blacks are deep and lovely, but white can fvckup sometimes appearing blue in some instance.
What theme r u on pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
spartacus11:

so the 300125 is for Airport road post office abi

That's ugbowo. I use 300211 for airport road. But specify your address very well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Olakunlae:

All these games you've mentioned are online right? Downloaded MC5 at a time and it was online
Not all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:
Couldn't send activation SMS to gateway error is what I have been getting since o... Help!

Network. But, check your account balance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by waxxydude: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Olakunlae:

Not all... BIA3 is not online.

GLO no allow me post pictures
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
oriosan:

I saw this on Aliexpress.. See as person go report matter for there. Lol

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tobisiano:

What theme r u on pls?
Brotherly, what's ur theme? @Waxxydude
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Una too like themes, lollll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Una too like themes, lollll.
lol it takes a lot of space ehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.