Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9172663 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhenny:
Am sorry for quoting you, please i can't seem to check out with the money in my allipay wallet just paid into it this money the balance is there, is there anything am not doing right this is my first time of using that method of payment.
are using the app ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
No be lie brother the thing just dey sweet me, my phone don turn Iphone even without rooting or anything. Tomorrow i turn it samsung s8 edge, next tomorrow? As them too cost make we dey do am like this, at least its better than dreaming.

Today wey i get enough time i test the GPU, omo the thing just dey slice all these games like chairman. MC5, Bullet force, unkilled e.t.c No single lag, minimal/no skipped frames.

I trust the phone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Una too like themes, lollll.
No be small grin
We no be techies, na small thins like themes n fonts we dey crush on... Ows u ma'am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MsFaith: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
chrisair101:
Will be joining the XIAOMITE family pretty soon. I ordered my RN4X Phone, pouch,earpiece and screen protector on weds 19th through HOLUWAXHEUN. Can't wait to Unbox it live on this Thread. Tnx to everyone for the help so far.
#Tracking

Did you pay before delivery or you will pay on delivery ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by modath(f): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
kayultimate:

Hi, I can help you get one @ 350/$

Hello from the WhatsApp side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kayultimate(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
modath:

Hi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
MsFaith:

Pay before delivery...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tnot(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
modath:

In Adele voice abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MsFaith: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
dipooshodi:

Pay before delivery...
Alright, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Una too like themes, lollll.

Not only themes sef

They also like to be flashing ROMs up and down...I mean...I don't understand... grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tobisiano: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
dipooshodi:

Pay before delivery...
Any idea if anyone does pay on delivery?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olakunlae: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
waxxydude:
Not all... BIA3 is not online.

GLO no allow me post pictures

BIA 3 ? which one is that?

modified

Brothers in Arms 3...
Alright bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dipooshodi: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tobisiano:

Any idea if anyone does pay on delivery?

No fear your money is safe.. Even ppl do deals of $1000 +...

Post Offices will deliver your phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chrisair101: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
MsFaith:

Yes, paid before delivering.... you can contact @ Holuwaxheun.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

That's ugbowo. I use 300211 for airport road. But specify your address very well

thanks noted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeinKampf: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Opistorincos:

I don't really have much data now, I would have checked YouTube for the clip, if you have the data, search on YouTube, there are a lot of clips that'll help

I have been watching YouTube since yesterday, what is obtainable there is other Xiaomi products. can u help point the test point in the attached image?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by haysmart90(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
I need help on how to get glass screen protector and posh for my RN4X ooo am in ebonyi state. Please oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:
Couldn't send activation SMS to gateway error is what I have been getting since o... Help!

Recharge d line
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ochima75(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
haysmart90:
I need help on how to get glass screen protector and posh for my RN4X ooo am in ebonyi state. Please oooo

Contact Emaminaj.noobody and d likes or u cn try jumia
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by melorious4(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls, how can one import third party them? Gptech & d other gurus... Over to u guys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

Which of the office? I got the new sim at the office opposite Holy Cross Cathedral. The default network name should display glo LTE and not glo ng

yup the new sim i got today -kada plaza has the default name of glo LTE, but the network symbol on both fones is still h+.
i want to see 4g symbol there na, and the speeds am getting aint 4g speed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
oriosan:

I saw this on Aliexpress.. See as person go report matter for there. Lol

hahahahahaha, that woman has gone international, yeye nipost...none functional twitter handle...the dude complaining on aliexpress no try naa...wetin concern chinko with bribery&corruption in naija? shocked shocked

who has the email of the postmaster general?, i intend shooting him a mail on this issue....the PO guys are making the whole stuff look official by issuing a receipt in the post masters name
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

yup the new sim i got today -kada plaza has the default name of glo LTE, but the network symbol on both fones is still h+.
i want to see 4g symbol there na, and the speeds am getting aint 4g speed
Force network preference to 'LTE only' by dialing *#*#4636#*#*
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by scotweezy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
earthrealm:

hahahahahaha, that woman has gone international, yeye nipost...none functional twitter handle...the dude complaining on aliexpress no try naa...wetin concern chinko with bribery&corruption in naija? shocked shocked

who has the email of the postmaster general?, i intend shooting him a mail on this issue....the PO guys are making the whole stuff look official by issuing a receipt in the post masters name
Yeah that receipt na fraud!(A particular receipt I collected was backdated) na house I come really notice. But as per jasi guy, I dey always do gentle broda for one SU-like lady for there. I actually payed #500 handling fee for my phone back in May or thereabout.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
wheezyoung:
same model with mine but mine was packed in a redmi note 4 pack

Hmmmm, Another witness
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Odunharry(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
careytommy7:

I dey tells you. See as I jealousy for tnot just now. I must gather 55k before the end of next week
make i loan u how much int u go add? lol....
no worry money go come.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
wheezyoung:
you play mc5??
Is there how I can play it without putting on my data?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tnot:
Now officially a Xiaomite
Na TheLoveth make am possible wink
Congrats bro... Team Xiaomi.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
seyema:

Hmmmm, Another witness
Wetin b dis issue sef?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
scotweezy:

Force network preference to LTE only by dialing *#*#4636#*#*

so are u having the 4g symbol on ur device?..cud you post a screen shot?
the code doesnt give me an LTE only mode.
i tried the 2 lte options...only this one is working..-- LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA but still doesnt gimme the 4g, you can see the network type above HSPAP

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
melorious4:
Pls, how can one import third party them? Gptech & d other gurus... Over to u guys
Download miui theme editor from playstore, pick a theme, start, next, then finish. After this go to themes app to import and apply.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seyema(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gptech:
Wetin b dis issue sef?
Haaaa! No mind me jare...... I'm scared of talking about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.