Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips (9241 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Wow!!! So Amazing Check Out This Guy Photos With The Largest Hips On Instagram / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by stubbornman(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
these are no hips....but heaps!! its not appealing to the eyes at alll
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by OmaFresh(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2016
meat evrywhr, , , she nids to sell some to abbatuans
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by iykekelvins(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
guy na you carry me come here o what's this fuckery na grin
No be small thing ocheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by tico1212(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2016
Kontinu deceiving yourself....

Na photoshop

Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you like her? If you like her you can have her o grin cheesy
angry angry shoroniyen sha?
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
No be small thing ocheesy
the babe carry no doubt but too much of everything is not good I go still lash am sha wink
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry shoroniyen sha?
Oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
the babe carry no doubt but too much of everything is not good I go still lash am sha wink
Doctor lash anything cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oya take kiss kiss kiss kiss
smh cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Doctor lash anything cheesy
Anything but you
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
Anything but you
I dont get! cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by iykekelvins(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
Lmao, how you wan take handle this kain load
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dont get! cheesy
you're taken cry
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lmao, how you wan take handle this kain load
two words DIVIDE and CONQUER grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why?
I just feel like shaking my head naw cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by iykekelvins(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
two words DIVIDE and CONQUER grin
Lool, Awon Hercules gringrin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
I just feel like shaking my head naw cheesy
If the head fall off, e no kuku concern me
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
you're taken cry
Yes,i'm taken.So? cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
If the head fall off, e no kuku concern me
I go borrow ur big head grin grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by MrCork: 1:54pm On May 08, 2016
Rikidony:
This babe and her hips has been driving guys crazy on instagram.

...that loooklike my range
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes,i'm taken.So? cheesy
I can't lash you
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Rikidony(m): 1:55pm On May 08, 2016
lalasticlala what do u think
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Rikidony(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

...that loooklike my range
lol guy that's Lagos not Peckam grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
I can't lash you
Even tho i am not taken,u cant lash me cos na old men i dey do. grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
I go borrow ur big head grin grin
I've only got one head and it's only for giving head grin grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Even tho i am not taken,u cant lash me cos na old men i dey do. grin
well this is an unexpected surprise shocked grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by tosyne2much(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2016
This makes no sense at all
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I've only got one head and it's only for giving head grin grin
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
well this is an unexpected surprise shocked grin
cheesy where have u been self?
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by hahn(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
This makes no sense at all

Do you mean as opposed to your threads? undecided
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Enjoyed Being Raped / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina / What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.