Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? (1187 Views)

If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? / When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by remotecontrol: 10:59am On May 08, 2016
This lady is so pissed, must the guy have sex with her? Can this happen in Nigeria?

Lalasticlala , Seun come see oo

Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 08, 2016
Sluts everywhere.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by braithwaite(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2016
shocked
HMM..Here's all you have to know about men and women,women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.what do we need a psychiatrist for? We know our kid is nuts.. No doubt exists that all women are crazy, it's only a question of degree..
Sex isn't by force.. the guy should have been more diplomatic with his use of word..
That gurl sef geh wahala

Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 08, 2016
grin I don't get it why she's too pushy over a sex?
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by iceberylin(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2016
When we spend hours* cleaning the room) ,cash and don't get laid we don't complain .. see her feeling like she own the D!ck
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by tbagjames(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2016
Nawao
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Goshgurl: 11:06am On May 08, 2016
lol... poor gurl needed some release cry cry
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 08, 2016
Biitch is thirsty Af!

grin
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 08, 2016
Hoes Hoes hoes.....

There's no responsible girl again
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 11:14am On May 08, 2016
undecided Nigga don't wanna _fuck.. Calm the _fuck down bìtch!!
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 08, 2016
Wrath of a hornny lady grin grin
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by PapaZeus(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2016
Do b4 she go rape person oh
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by carlcar2012(f): 11:41am On May 08, 2016
Sexual harassment
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Ewizard(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
Y am i d only one tinkin outside d box?

To me, dat conversation never existed. An individual could cook up dat ish with two fones.

See Obsession!!

Not here in Burundi... undecided
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Hillzy(m): 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
The lady placenta is berried wit dick

1 Like

Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by CaroLyner(f): 1:08pm On May 08, 2016
Ewizard:
Y am i d only one tinkin outside d box?
To me, dat conversation never existed. An individual could cook up dat ish with two fones.
See Obsession!!
Not here in Burundi... undecided
see you.whites are crazy

1 Like

Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by LegalBaby(f): 1:18pm On May 08, 2016
someone hand that girl some water.
she's thirsty asf

1 Like

Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by iykekelvins(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2016
You won't blame the girl
She was extremely Hotgrin
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Doubleagent008(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2016
it's messed up seeing females throwing the word "bitch" anyhow at another female. classy!!
BTW I think she is pissed that she wasted 2 hours preparing for something that would have happened. if she didn't prepare for him and the guy later complains she is still going to get the stick now that she did and the guy didn't turn up she is still getting the stick! wow! it socks being a woman
her being a "bitch ","hoe" or whatever term applies here or not isn't my point. I doubt it was the first meeting between the two so can u really blame her?
To other ladies, it's just like you taking time to cook for a guy say 2 hrs and he come to tell you he is not hungry. You sure will be glad he wasted your time. now if you aren't happy and u show it then I guess you can be called a bitch then?
PS: I see it from the angle of the effort(time) not the element( sex, food, chat, call or whatever applies).
PEACE
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by babs01(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2016
I can tel u from experience dat wen u decline gals advances they will think they have problem u ar hiding from them.
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by carlcar2012(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2016
Doubleagent008:
it's messed up seeing females throwing the word "bitch" anyhow at another female. classy!!
BTW I think she is pissed that she wasted 2 hours preparing for something that would have happened. if she didn't prepare for him and the guy later complains she is still going to get the stick now that she did and the guy didn't turn up she is still getting the stick! wow! it socks being a woman
her being a "bitch ","hoe" or whatever term applies here or not isn't my point. I doubt it was the first meeting between the two so can u really blame her?
To other ladies, it's just like you taking time to cook for a guy say 2 hrs and he come to tell you he is not hungry. You sure will be glad he wasted your time. now if you aren't happy and u show it then I guess you can be called a bitch then?
PS: I see it from the angle of the effort(time) not the element( sex, food, chat, call or whatever applies).
PEACE

Is every thing OK?
Re: If You Are This Guy What Will You Do? by Doubleagent008(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2016
carlcar2012:

Is every thing OK?
what do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love / 10 Smileys That Show Ur Face Wen Tosting In First Time / 13 Sentences You’ll Hear If A Nigerian Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.