Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? (20141 Views)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 15, 2016
1. Gabriel Eziachi - Aka Jehova
2. Lionel Peterson- Jehovah sees.
3. Nicole Mullen- On my knees.
4. Joe Praise ft Soweto gospel choir- Mighty God.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2016
1.) The Hybrid worship song - Gbenga Adenuga.

The first time I saw the title I wondered what type of gospel song it could be....but being a big Gbenga Adenuga fan I downloaded it and what a blessing that decision was. There is no day I don't go without listening to this song. It is a medley of some of his songs. I particularly like the "only you/it is you" part of the song. I have been looking all over the net for that "it is you" song to download as a stand alone song without success.

2.) Your foes would bow - Gbenga Adenuga

Another gbenga Adenuga classic.An 11 minute long rendition that would keep you connected thruogjiut every second of it.

3). Everybody Join - Wale Adenuga

Very popular worship song. If you don't know it, smh

3) Yahweh - Chris Morgan

What a song!

4) Good to be home - Coco Jones

A worship song by a secular artist. You need to hear this song.

5) Mercy - Banky W

Have mercy on me, Mercy Lord! A song about mercy and forgiveness.

6) All Nathaniel Bassey Songs.

Not a single song from this guy goes amiss. Too many songs to count but "No other God " is the cream of the crop for me. Fantastic Songs.

7). Great and Mighty God - Joe Praise

The bass guitar in this song just kills me every time. grin

cool No longer Slaves - Jonathan and Melisser Heliser

I am no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God. Brilliant song

9) Oba Awon Oba - Frank Edwards

This is still my favourite frank Edwards song among an inexhaustible list.

10) Any song of praise I am singing with my own mouth....... grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by heskeyw(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2016
who u epp ft lil kesh

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by killsmith(f): 11:05am On May 15, 2016
Sadeness part 1 and era gregorian both by enigma
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by talk2alabama: 11:06am On May 15, 2016
Alert lifts my soul... not music. Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Anny85(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2016
You're great by Steve Crown.... It's a lifting song for me ever.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Kk4(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2016
currently.... Befor by malik zayn and black market album
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by larrydam(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2016
Miracle worker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by TrollTrap: 11:08am On May 15, 2016
Lil Wayne ft Rick Ross - John

&

Most Childish Gambino songs

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by hpk(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2016
Vybz Kartel - Hot And Proud.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by lielbree: 11:10am On May 15, 2016
Jesus
Name above all names
Beautiful Saviour
Glorious Lord

Emmaunel
God is with us
Blessed redeemer
Living word
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Jamean(f): 11:13am On May 15, 2016
You're steadfast love - Don Moen
Mighty to save - Hillsong United
Way maker - Sinach

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2016
You are great..... Steve crown

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:15am On May 15, 2016
My God is awesome -Charles Jenkins

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by ionsman: 11:19am On May 15, 2016
Frank Edwards- Awesome God... This song gives me goose bumps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by MhizValentina12(f): 11:19am On May 15, 2016
my lifetime I will give God my lifetime... if I give God my lifetime he will take care of me .........
when am heartbroken I sing this song and it's uplifts my spirit....

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Iffffffy(f): 11:21am On May 15, 2016
In christ alone, my hope is found.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by teemercy(f): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
William Murphy -praise love and worship you are good -tye tribette God of wonders-chris Tomlin ancient word-michael Smith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by lizdorothy: 11:26am On May 15, 2016
You are the reason why I lift my hands why I lift my voice.......

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Kingkamal(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2016
NYSC ....... :Pi think i have an idea.. because i dont listen fo songs
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by ayowole21(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2016
Elevation worship... Evidence
Jesus culture.....Holy spirit
leeland.....All over the earth(all Glory in the highest)
Tye tribett...You are good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by wokomabest(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2016
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]paul wilbur:
Blessed are you.
Even so.
Kadosh
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by henrygale(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2016
Recently,....what can I do without U,by Tye tribett! like on repeat on my phone rite now!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by jayAjoku(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2016
Pieces by Amanda cook #BethelMusic
My heart sings by William McDowell
I worship you by sinach ..... especially bethel music their songs are so spirit filled

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by BossDanniee(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2016
Glowreeyah Braimah- Miracle worker, Steven Crown- You're great!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by YomaA(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2016
Holy spirit by Martin phike
Way maker by sinach
That's all for now

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by bisiswag(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2016
Yahweh,your name is yahweh,u are d miracle working God,ur name is yahweh. WOW

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by LEXYCOM: 11:39am On May 15, 2016
You are the miracle working God your name is yaweh

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 15, 2016
no one knows tomorrow -Asa
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by tunery004(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2016
Lyrics
In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand:
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by oboy3(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2016
Two songs only

Lifted-Franklin edward ft nathaniel bassey

and

Stir it up-bob marley and the wailers (the bass in this song is heavenly)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.