Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? (20142 Views)

Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos) / After You Give Up Your Spirit At Death,..what Next? / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by tok2ig(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
Calling my name... By Hezekiah walker

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Stuntkid172(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
Ojuelegba by wizkid Who u epp by olamide x lil kesh Ladi by lil kesh x olamide x phyno Emergency by d'banj pray for me by darey Mama by kiss daniel lagos to kampala by runtown and wizkid Don't quote me to avoid thunder from firing u
child of the world. You af spoil to the core. You af join bahd gang. You af join sikit cot.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by viktor01(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2016
Oceans by Hilsong.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
All patty obasi songs
Most hillsongs songs
Most Robin Mark songs (he wrote days of elijah and many popular worship songs other artists are popular for)

Most songs by Nathaniel Bassey who is coming to my church this evening BTW

Mimo mimo by Shola Allison Obaniyi
Emma by Patti Obassey
Kadosh by Patti Wilbur
Lord how will it be - Mary Mckee
Rivers of Abraham - Chris de Burgh
Shout to the Lord- Darlene Zchech
Still-hillsong
Father in heaven-Bob fitts
In the cross, worthy is the lamb -BTC
Miracle worker

And a host of others

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 15, 2016
viktor01:
Oceans by Hilsong.

Song title is Still by hillsong

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by deluxegift(f): 1:55pm On May 15, 2016
holy spirit, Steve crown

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 15, 2016
Stuntkid172:
child of the world.
You af spoil to the core.
You af join bahd gang.
You af join sikit cot.

undecided attention seeker
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by viktor01(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2016
Ray360:
Powerful. the song brings me to tears.
The wordens of that song are so deep.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by teeghurl(f): 2:02pm On May 15, 2016
What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and grieves to bear...

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 15, 2016
pour my love on you by Phillips, craige and dean oba awon oba by frank Edward I need you lord by iyke onka Nathaniel bassey's songs we wait by Don Moen you are great by Steve crowns Sinach songs

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by djblue007(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2016
Ogologonma by Timaya

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by mixter(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
Halleluyah To Your Name ------- Obongama. Now with all honesty, The song is really good and lifts the spirit. You guys can check it out.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by benji93: 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
1. CCC Hymn 539.aye yi ti wọ sẹgbẹ kan satani nkiri fun tiju ẹlẹṣẹ yara wọ kọ kehin, ko maba jẹ ẹni ta o fẹkun, anu baba tin fẹ dopin ki osi gbohun adura mọ rukerudo ajakalẹ arun ati ipọnju ti sumọ aye, baba ko fẹ igbe ẹlẹṣẹ bẹni kosi fẹ iku wọn wasi ọdọ ni olugbala wi emi yo si gbagbo yin la.gbogbo yin epọ ninu ifẹ pẹlu isesi ododo ẹma gbadura nigba gbogbo, emi yio si wa pẹlu yin dopin.

2.CCC Hymn 290.Aiye e kun fayo, Aiye ekun fayo, ayo ti jesu kpese ni, aiye ekun fayo, chorus-ayo ayo ayo ti jesu ni, ayo ayo ayo ti jesu ni. Aiye eteriba, Aiye eteriba ade ti jesu kpese ni, keleri ade na, Chorus- ade ade ade toga ogo ni ade ade ade toga ogo ni, etera mo esin yi. etera mo esin yi, esin yi ni yio gba wala, etera ma esin yi.Chorus- esin esin ti aye yi, esin esin esin ti aye ni yio gba wala.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by chimaobikanu(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2016
"No Other God"- by Nathaniel Bassy. And "Baba Oh"- by Unknown.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by harsysky(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
"What a friend we have in Jesus" and
"" "As long as you are there" by mccklurkin""

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by olumalcolm(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
You are great
You are the reason
Imeela

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by DeWisedon(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2016
adeaks:

Lol. Jesus take the wheel by Carrie Underwood!
God bless u.bt 4 ur mind nw u dey go church abi
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Ferdyboss: 3:33pm On May 15, 2016
Miracle worker - Nathaniel Bassey You alone are Worthy to be Praised- E-ben

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by hakim92(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
I love country music they give me hope and inspiration. My favorite one right now that I can't go a day without listening to is Tim Mc Graw's Humble and kind. Let me share with you the lyrics and my favorite line in the song.
I even printed the lyrics and pasted it on my workstation at work.

You know there's a light that glows by the front
door
Don't forget the key's under the mat
Childhood stars shine, always stay humble and
kind
Go to church 'cause your momma says to
Visit grandpa every chance that you can
It won't be wasted time
Always stay humble and kind
Hold the door, say please, say thank you
Don't steal, don't cheat, and don't lie
I know you got mountains to climb but
When the dreams you're dreamin' come to you
When the work you put in is realized
Let yourself feel the pride but
Don't expect a free ride from no one
Don't hold a grudge or a chip and here's why
Bitterness keeps you from flyin'
Know the difference between sleeping with
someone
And sleeping with someone you love
"I love you" ain't no pick up line so
Hold the door, say please, say thank you
Don't steal, don't cheat, and don't lie
I know you got mountains to climb but
When those dreams you're dreamin' come to
you
When the work you put in is realized
Let yourself feel the pride but
When it's hot, eat a root beer popsicle
Shut off the AC and roll the windows down
Let that summer sun shine
Don't take for granted the love this life gives you
When you get where you're goin
Don't forget turn back around
And help the next one in line
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by mrkings92(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2016
You're great by Steven

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by flamingREED(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2016
integrity85:

Bro, any idea where I can download the audio file of this St. Patrick's Breastplate will do me a power of good.
I have no idea how.

What I do is to get a downloader app from my phone's store.
I then can download the song through the app.
But while it remains in the app memory, I don't think it can be singly transferred to another phone without the problem of sharing the entire app
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nickymezor(f): 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
PonmileJ:
You are my strength when I am week, You are that treasure that I seek,You are my All in All . ..
Seeking you is like a precious jewel, Lord to give up I'd be a fool.. .. ..

I love this song
Nice song. Pls watz d name of d artiste
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by wendy241(f): 4:42pm On May 15, 2016
Kene jesu by midnight crew kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by integrity85(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2016
flamingREED:

I have no idea how.

What I do is to get a downloader app from my phone's store.
I then can download the song through the app.
But while it remains in the app memory, I don't think it can be singly transferred to another phone without the problem of sharing the entire app

App name please?
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by izutex007(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2016
adeaks:
1.) The Hybrid worship song - Gbenga Adenuga.

The first time I saw the title I wondered what type of gospel song it could be....but being a big Gbenga Adenuga fan I downloaded it and what a blessing that decision was. There is no day I don't go without listening to this song. It is a medley of some of his songs. I particularly like the "only you/it is you" part of the song. I have been looking all over the net for that "it is you" song to download as a stand alone song without success.

2.) Your foes would bow - Gbenga Adenuga

Another gbenga Adenuga classic.An 11 minute long rendition that would keep you connected thruogjiut every second of it.

3). Everybody Join - Wale Adenuga

Very popular worship song. If you don't know it, smh

3) Yahweh - Chris Morgan

What a song!

4) Good to be home - Coco Jones

A worship song by a secular artist. You need to hear this song.

5) Mercy - Banky W

Have mercy on me, Mercy Lord! A song about mercy and forgiveness.

6) All Nathaniel Bassey Songs.

Not a single song from this guy goes amiss. Too many songs to count but "No other God " is the cream of the crop for me. Fantastic Songs.

7). Great and Mighty God - Joe Praise

The bass guitar in this song just kills me every time. grin

cool No longer Slaves - Jonathan and Melisser Heliser

I am no longer a slave to fear, I am a child of God. Brilliant song

9) Oba Awon Oba - Frank Edwards

This is still my favourite frank Edwards song among an inexhaustible list.

10) Any song of praise I am singing with my own mouth....... grin

...bro you killed it, In addition:

Jesus how I love you - Eben
Ogene Doh- RCCG Kings Assembly Choir
oh Lord my God- Samsong

etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Originalsly: 5:03pm On May 15, 2016
You Tube.... Andrae Crouch and CC Winans Through it All/Can't Nobody Do Me like Jesus
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by UyiIredia(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2016
I Speak Life - Donald Lawrence. Love that song till tomorrow.
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Ekenev2(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2016
MOST OF KENDRICK LAMAR SONGS....
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by ayeniadejoke: 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
pure praise by chinyere udoma mount Zion praise by precious izemo
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Nibeo: 5:52pm On May 15, 2016
The Name by Mali Music

Okay have always heard the name y'all
The old folks try to warn me

The name is Jesus....
Re: What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? by Dbeliever(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2016
BEAUTIFUL EXCHANGE by HILLSONG UNITED. This song usually secures a flight ticket for me to the heavenly airport.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.