Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES (1988 Views)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by oluaseunhashy(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2016
grin
1. HARD DISK lady: Remembers everything
forever.
2. RAM lady: Forgets about you the moment
you turn off.
3. SCREENSAVER lady: Just for looking.
4. INTERNET lady: Difficult to access.
5. SERVER lady: Always busy when needed
6. MULTIMEDIA lady: Looks beautiful but you
can only look.
7. VIRUS lady: This type of lady is normally
called 'WIFE', once enters your system, never
leaves even if the system is formatted..
abeg make una add yours grin cheesy
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by Nobody: 11:23am On May 08, 2016
who realized Nairaland just added a new rule rule 16
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by obiorathesubtle: 11:24am On May 08, 2016
GIGABYTE LADY: fat as a freaking whale!! Consumes everything.. Food, Money, etc..
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by iceberylin(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2016
olihilistic:
who realized Nairaland just added a new rule rule 16
That wont be implemented cry
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by Nobody: 11:26am On May 08, 2016
iceberylin:
That wont be implemented cry
did I say it will be implemented
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by RoyalBlak007: 11:27am On May 08, 2016
which do

you represent grin
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by Nobody: 11:34am On May 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Kashybaby
Misspicy
Prettythicksme
Onstelly
Sinaj
Laveda
Refiner
Halfricanadian
Kimberlyie

which do

you represent grin

Mmmmm...so now we ladies are compared with these? angry

1 Like

Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by MrCork: 11:35am On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

angry
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by MrCork: 11:38am On May 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

...sweeery..i beg forget this dry ragamofik scandolofus thread & lets go somewher to discuss makin babies! angry
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by Flexherbal(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
GIGABYTE LADY: fat as a freaking whale!! Consumes everything.. Food, Money, etc..
Correct! One sachet of my herbal tea for you to please madam and take her to cloud 9, today.
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 11:47am On May 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Kashybaby
Misspicy
Prettythicksme
Onstelly
Sinaj
Laveda
Refiner
Halfricanadian
Kimberlyie

which do

you represent grin

Lemme think about it, will come back to you

Meanwhile Don't forget to vote REFINER
#IVOTEREFINER
#ISTANDWITHREFINER
JOIN TEAM REFINER

1 Like

Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 11:49am On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

...sweeery..i beg forget this dry ragamofik scandolofus thread & lets go somewher to discuss makin babies! angry

Making babies huh
She isn't light skin
Abi yellow skin
Let her be
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2016
Number 1-8
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by MrCork: 11:54am On May 08, 2016
onstelly:

Making babies huh
She isn't light skin
Abi yellow skin
Let her be

shndunt u be tryn to change yor dakskin complexsion to lightskin lookin like Kashybaby inted of gettin jelos of my woman?...saly she 10 times preeetier than u & to be honess u loooklike houseMaid next to her...We startin a family..DEAL WITH IT..Goat angry
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by Nobody: 11:55am On May 08, 2016
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 12:04pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

shndunt u be tryn to change yor dakskin complexsion to lightskin lookin like Kashybaby inted of gettin jelos of my woman?...saly she 10 times preeetier than u & to be honess u loooklike houseMaid next to her...We startin a family..DEAL WITH IT..Goat angry
You are nothing but a deranged junkie
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by MrCork: 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
onstelly:

...u puttttop a picture of yor sef from 10years ago tryn to decieve us (i love the booobsi thou) & then u hav the ordercity to compare yor sef wit my woman: kashybaby, the most beauuriful nairalander....Its like Comparing TEXAS to Enugu....are u kidddin me?..Cha!! undecided
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by AyamConfidence(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2016
kk
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by AyamConfidence(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2016
onstelly:

ello Bae....where have you been?? I've been looking everywhere for you
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
ello Bae....where have you been?? I've been looking everywhere for you
Lemme joor
You have not been looking for me anything
Anyway I have been around
What of you
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 12:35pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork:

...u puttttop a picture of yor sef from 10years ago tryn to decieve us (i love the booobsi thou) & then u hav the ordercity to compare yor sef wit my woman: kashybaby, the most beauuriful nairalander....Its like Comparing TEXAS to Enugu....are u kidddin me?..Cha!! undecided
You need help sweetheart
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by AyamConfidence(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2016
onstelly:

Lemme joor
You have not been looking for me anything
Anyway I have been around
What of you
babe see I'm saying the truth....i would have loved to PM you but you said you have problem with your mail

I've been here too...missing you as always
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by MrCork: 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
onstelly:

You need help sweetheart

BLEACH YOR SKIN FOR GAD SAKE...dont u waaana be lightskin beaauriful? undecided
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by Hillzy(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
T
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 2:08pm On May 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
babe see I'm saying the truth....i would have loved to PM you but you said you have problem with your mail

I've been here too...missing you as always
Follow me back and let's try again
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by AyamConfidence(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2016
onstelly:

Follow me back and let's try again
followed back sweeeeeriieee....how was service today
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
followed back sweeeeeriieee....how was service today
Awesome
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by stinggy(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2016
onstelly:
Lemme joor You have not been looking for me anything Anyway I have been around What of you
But you believe I've been looking for you shey? Happy Sunday...
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by onstelly(f): 6:48am On May 09, 2016
stinggy:

But you believe I've been looking for you shey?
Happy Sunday...
Lol good morning
Happy new week
Re: Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES by stinggy(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2016
onstelly:
Lol good morning Happy new week
Lovely week dear.

(1) (Reply)

17 Signs You’re Actually The Toxic One In The Relationship- Pictures / Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies / My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.