Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love (1997 Views)

Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / My Love Story With My School Mum … (18+) / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Divepen1(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2017
I'm not planning to write an epistle
that would take time to read
I just want to eulogize the woman God made me choose as a partner.
It might have started before many people knew us together or even after they did.
All that mattered was our meeting had meant a lot of things.
Meeting Mobolaji had been like stumbling on a diamond on the street. She is not someone I would ever want to leave till God's kingdom comes.
If some say she's bad, she's someone I would want to wash and polish until she shines, so bright.
I would take her to the highest mountain to show the world. She wouldn't only be a priceless Jewel, she would be my shining star.

Some friends have asked me if we've ever fought and I say no. Why? She might have her quirks but she's very understanding. She steps back when my head want to start proving its own level of stubbornness.

Distance might have its own negative toll on such relationship as ours. But with her initiative and constant communication, we are always available. People have pointed out that we speak the same- rather, give the same answers to questions. It's nothing other than her ability to read people and level up with them. And that had made it easier for her to answer the way I would. As for me, I think I'm a copycat like Olivia Pope

Ewatomi,
You're the example of a perfect woman
The fire to ignite the jewel in a true man.
Your desire to know more of God can make others hungry for God.

Today, she's shown herself to be incredibly resourceful, a lover of God, a great sower.

Seeth thou a man blessed from above, he had been given his bible and a great stunning woman. I'm lucky to have one, a lover.

Thank you Mobolaji, for the days we sat with Gboyega and Titi in my room celebrating Titilola(Skoda)
Thank you for the times you made me laugh, really hard.
Thank you for so many things that the world would find hard to believe- like believing I'm an Author even when I'm yet to publish one book.
Even when this earth closes its eyelid on the last day
And the water body in one accord mix- ocean and Sea and Lake
Or when the sun sets
and rises the next day,
I want to be a balanced, perfect man because of you 'cos you're all that.

Happy Baiday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by MrDandy(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Banana fall on you op
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Kusibe77(m): 1:09am On Jun 27, 2017
embarassed See who is blushing?
Sweet.
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by luminouz(m): 1:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Nawa o! All these for sophia01??
She must be special oooo!!!
*sighs* I hope to meet a girl I can compose loving eulogies to!!!
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Can I epp Ewatomi blush biko embarassed embarassed embarassed

Happy birthday to your queen, I'm sure she's proud of you too. cheesy wink

Lemme do gbeborun for you *whispering* your queen has a birthday mate here on nairaland... Mzlarem oooo, comman see something tongue
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by kingphilip(m): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2017
I won't be surprised if this is fiction too

I see and smell fiction all around it
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by kingphilip(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Lemme do gbeborun for you *whispering* your queen has a birthday mate here on nairaland... Mzlarem oooo, comman see something tongue
you're in the challenge too??

Have you been able to download the song
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by kingphilip(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2017
This is serious o
Na only divepen1 she de follow..

Lemme stop here before I cause e-fights sha
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Splinz(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2017
O Mobolaji, jewel of inestimable value & unparalleled treasure house; to what shall I liken thee?

Behold, my queen; you are the breath that fills my lungs- the bosoms that satisfies my soul.

O my lady; O my love!

Signed: Divepen1
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Divepen1(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2017
kingphilip:
I won't be surprised if this is fiction too

I see and smell fiction all around it
Tah...
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Divepen1(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2017
kingphilip:
This is serious o Na only divepen1 she de follow..
Lemme stop here before I cause e-fights sha
Lol...
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Divepen1(m): 6:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Splinz:
O Mobolaji, jewel of inestimable value & unparalleled treasure house; to what shall I liken thee?

Behold, my queen; you are the breath that fills my lungs- the bosoms that satisfies my soul.

O my lady; O my love!

Signed: Divepen1
Thanks
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Divepen1(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2017
MrDandy:
Banana fall on you op
Gerrrarahear mehn
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Divepen1(m): 6:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Kusibe77:
embarassed See who is blushing?
Sweet.
Thanks
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Aff kuku see.

Happy Birthday to your queen @ Divepen1
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Divepen1(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2017
MzLarem:
Aff kuku see.

Happy Birthday to your queen @ Divepen1
Thanks.. happy birthday to you too..
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2017
kingphilip:
you're in the challenge too??

Have you been able to download the song

Yeah, I am. Not yet, you? embarassed
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by SurestG(f): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Happy birthday Miss Mobolaji, greater you in Jesus name and long life with your love.
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Awwwwwwn,happy bday to her.
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by kingphilip(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Aderola15:

Yeah, I am. Not yet, you? embarassed
Yea I have

I've been enjoying it since yesternight

You need the link to download or
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Ursulaa(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Happy birthday to her
Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by Sophia01(f): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Thank you so much my darling... I was sincerely rendered speechless when I saw this epistle. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you for me and enlarge your coast. Love you ����.
Want to thank everyone for the wishes. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Eulogy To Sophia01, My Love by stephenGee12(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Divepen1:
I'm not planning to write an epistle
that would take time to read
I just want to eulogize the woman God made me choose as a partner.
It might have started before many people knew us together or even after they did.
All that mattered was our meeting had meant a lot of things.
Meeting Mobolaji had been like stumbling on a diamond on the street. She is not someone I would ever want to leave till God's kingdom comes.
If some say she's bad, she's someone I would want to wash and polish until she shines, so bright.
I would take her to the highest mountain to show the world. She wouldn't only be a priceless Jewel, she would be my shining star.

Some friends have asked me if we've ever fought and I say no. Why? She might have her quirks but she's very understanding. She steps back when my head want to start proving its own level of stubbornness.

Distance might have its own negative toll on such relationship as ours. But with her initiative and constant communication, we are always available. People have pointed out that we speak the same- rather, give the same answers to questions. It's nothing other than her ability to read people and level up with them. And that had made it easier for her to answer the way I would. As for me, I think I'm a copycat like Olivia Pope

Ewatomi,
You're the example of a perfect woman
The fire to ignite the jewel in a true man.
Your desire to know more of God can make others hungry for God.

Today, she's shown herself to be incredibly resourceful, a lover of God, a great sower.

Seeth thou a man blessed from above, he had been given his bible and a great stunning woman. I'm lucky to have one, a lover.

Thank you Mobolaji, for the days we sat with Gboyega and Titi in my room celebrating Titilola(Skoda)
Thank you for the times you made me laugh, really hard.
Thank you for so many things that the world would find hard to believe- like believing I'm an Author even when I'm yet to publish one book.
Even when this earth closes its eyelid on the last day
And the water body in one accord mix- ocean and Sea and Lake
Or when the sun sets
and rises the next day,
I want to be a balanced, perfect man because of you 'cos you're all that.

Happy Baiday

Awwn....I go love ooooo.
Happy birthday to you sopia01

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Masturbating On The Floor At JFK Airport (photos) / Office Romance , Lonely? Or The Boss Daughter In Love With Me. / My Husband Wants Me To Quit My Job Because My Ex Is My Boss - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.