Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? (1158 Views)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex / Have You Cheated In Any Of Your Past Or Present Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Realone92(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2016
would you? Disclaimer: Cheating really sucks, infidelity
puts your relationship in danger. What may not be so clear is what to do once you
come to terms with your big, fat mistake: Should
you share your guilt or carry it for the rest of the
relationship?

What clouds your mind after u cheated? Do u feel guilt or you console your self with the words " shebi am human I should make mistakes and ask for forgiveness better still I wasn't caught let me just keep quiet it' was the devil and so on " .... Are some things better being said or unsaid just to justify how moral or self discipline one can be perhaps I should use the word" faithful "

Just a second thought question is "would u tell your partner u cheated if u happened to cheat ? Would you "?
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by obiorathesubtle: 11:31am On May 08, 2016
undecided _fuck No!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by iceberylin(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2016
Y will I hurt her undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Flexherbal(m): 11:32am On May 08, 2016
Somethings are better left untold!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Realone92(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2016
iceberylin:
Y will I hurt her undecided
if she does tell you does that mean she intentionally did to hurt u?
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Goshgurl: 11:34am On May 08, 2016
You need to forgive yourself, then let it go. Confessing to ur partner is a trust killer.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 08, 2016
Rhetorical Question, eh?

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by sexylogan(m): 11:39am On May 08, 2016
Two years ago my gf confessed to cheating on me.

Though I've forgiven her, I can't forget what she did or trust her again.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Realone92(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Rhetorical Question, eh?

rhetorical or not " lol would you ?
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 08, 2016
I dont plan to cheat
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Realone92(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2016
sexylogan:
Two years ago my gf confessed to cheating on me.

Though I've forgiven her, I can't forget what she did or trust her again.

U don't trust her then u haven't forgiven her , am not saying u should forget blood flows through our veins I understand your grieve . I bet if u find any girl better than her u would dump her straight lol my opinion though
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by talk2alabama: 12:03pm On May 08, 2016
If she is the type of Bae that is like top detective omo I go report myself ooo.. it will be better I tell her and she forgives me dan for her to find out herself..

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by flexyfit(f): 12:10pm On May 08, 2016
....hmmmm 2 things are involved...u tell ur partner n u loose trust...u don't tell ur partner he or she finds out....more issues...it's complicated abeg....I don't know...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Realone92(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
If she is the type of Bae that is like top detective omo I go report myself ooo.. it will be better I tell her and she forgives me dan for her to find out herself..

Couldn't help but laugh funny lol
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Hillzy(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
For wat, y would I want to cos uneccessary problem for my self

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
grin
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by pedrilo: 1:23pm On May 08, 2016
Wetin concern agbero n overload?
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by rawpadgin(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
If She Cheated Its Best She Keep It To Herself, If Her Mouth Scratch Her Com Tell Me, End Of D Relationship
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Flickzvill(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2016
My gf confessed to me she cheated I just laughed and worked out later she called me crying that she's so sorry I asked her did he use a condom? She said yes but she's deeply sorry I told her OK I forgive u but I can never trust u again am human and months later I went for HIV and aids test nd tnk God am clean. the painful tin is when a guy is trying to be faithful avoiding temptations avoiding meeting up with oda ladies reducing dem on ur watsapp list and u find out or rather she confesses she's cheating on u it makes u luk so stupid like wtf Have I been doing? But u remember God forgave us on that cross and forgive her but we still togeda sha cool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by talk2alabama: 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
chimkaire:
grin
hehehehe... I no wan die befor my time cheesy
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by xendra: 5:02pm On May 08, 2016
well i'lld say it depends on how understanding d partner is, you know your partner better.
but I know I can handle cheating better if he was truely sorry and told me himself. I pray it never happens though.
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by halfricanadian(f): 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
Thats why i hate to put mysef in dis kind of situation

Sure me i wont lie i wud b angry for some period very angry

Nt later forgive bt if it becomes a regular thing i'm off

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
hehehehe... I no wan die befor my time cheesy
your siggy though cool smiley
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 08, 2016
rawpadgin:
If She Cheated Its Best She Keep It To Herself, If Her Mouth Scratch Her Com Tell Me, End Of D Relationship
gbam angry
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by talk2alabama: 5:41pm On May 08, 2016
chimkaire:
your siggy though cool smiley
grin I put it there so it"l motivate me to work hard

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Realone92(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
xendra:
well i'lld say it depends on how understanding d partner is, you know your partner better.
but I know I can handle cheating better if he was truely sorry and told me himself. I pray it never happens though.

I notice men find it hard to forget and trust again there are more chances the lady is willingly to forgive and forget compared to men
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by vchykp(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
[size=15pt]I do my best to avoid cheating on my partner, and it has been working for me... Tho for men, its easy to tell ur partner, you'll cook up the story to make her feel it won't happen again, buh for the ladies, I won't advice her to tell him because he will never trust you again.. BUT CHEATING IS VERY BAD[/size]

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by Realone92(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2016
vchykp:
[size=15pt]I do my best to avoid cheating on my partner, and it has been working for me... Tho for men, its easy to tell ur partner, you'll cook up the story to make her feel it won't happen again, buh for the ladies, I won't advice her to tell him because he will never trust you again.. BUT CHEATING IS VERY BAD[/size]

exactly
Re: Would You Tell Your Partner You Cheated ? by schumastic(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2016
there is no safe return from cheating and once I get to know that's it, we are done..we could communicate though n check up on each other but the relationship is dead n gone cus I can't date anyone out of pity...when I don't trust anyone in this life n a lady will throw away the lil benefit of doubt I gave to her..Naaa we r so done..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Woman Caught Husband Defiling Daughter / All About The P***y / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.