Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex (895 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex by pitlaterine(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
You cheated and lost the love of your life, Nigerian man responds to a female Twitter user

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/you-cheated-and-lost-love-of-your-life.html

Re: You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex by JacksonD7: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Not surprised, its hard for men to accept cheating partners.
Re: You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex by subtlemee(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
No matter the tons of love I had for him and the kind of cheating I did I'll save myself some dignity and not openly embarrass myself like this
Re: You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex by nc201016(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
that is the only thing that separate me from a girl..
Re: You Cheated And Lost The Love Of Your Life, Nigerian Man Responds To His Ex by ibroh22(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

My Ex / What Is The Best Thing To Happen To You As A Result Of Being A Nairalander? / Back From A Ban!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.