Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Are You In Any Department In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You In Any Department In The Church? (8678 Views)

What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / Is It Compulsory To Join A Department In Church? / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Any Department In The Church? by iykekelvins(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2016
To the christians, if you're in any department.
Tell us what you love about your department.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Oluwapresley(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
To the christians, if you're in any department.

Tell us what you love about your department.
technical department.. I love the fact that it makes me think.. most if the times, it's about improvising..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2016
Oluwapresley:

technical department.. I love the fact that it makes me think.. most if the times, it's about improvising..

That's true.

One has to identify and proffer solutions to problems in real-time with the added pressure of an onlooking audience and an anxious clergyman standing on the pulpit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by 0ubenji(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2016
Yea mehn..

I'm in the church members department

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by achinaboy(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2016
am hoping to relocate to offering box department

5 Likes

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Vince77(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
achinaboy:
am hoping to relocate to offering box department
Money sharing department is better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 08, 2016
¤Choir (catholic church) cool
¤Director of Socials(DOS) of CYON (catholic youths organisation of Nigeria)
cool cool grin

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by iykekelvins(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2016
lalasticlala, help my ministry
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Laveda(f): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2016
I'm one of the treasurer in church. grin

Remember to vote Lanicky tomorrow. tongue

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by lanicky(f): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

kiss

Please is there anything like members' department? cheesy
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Laveda(f): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2016
lanicky:

kiss

Please is there anything like members' department? cheesy

I'll ask my pastor when the service is over. grin

But I think you'll be okay as an usher. lipsrsealed
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by bqlekan(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Oga Iyke, I don't go to church now. How am I supposed to answer this?

Plus this won't hit FP.. A thread like this already did some weeks ago.

Don't forget to vote _Lanicky

Modified.

An it hit the front page again shocked

3 Likes

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by lanicky(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

I'll ask my pastor when the service is over. grin

But I think you'll be okay as an usher. lipsrsealed
Not with the distractions abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by lanicky(f): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2016
bqlekan:
Oga Iyke, I don't go to church now. How am I supposed to answer this?

Plus this won't hit FP.. A thread like this already did some weeks ago.

Don't forget to vote _Lanicky

kiss kiss

Thanks and happy Sunday.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by bqlekan(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2016
lanicky:
kiss kiss
Thanks and happy Sunday.
You are welcome and you too princess cheesy
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Laveda(f): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2016
lanicky:
Not with the distractions abeg lipsrsealed
grin

You should try it out first. tongue
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

Re-add me
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by lanicky(f): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2016
Laveda:

grin

You should try it out first. tongue
cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by ofemigeorge(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by VickyRotex(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Choir! kiss kiss

The Levites! cool

I used to be in Choir, Media and Prayer Unit in school.
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Thunderlicious: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lalasticala wetin dis thread dey find for FP? Make I run go open one yeye thread.

2 Likes

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by sample042(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am I CRAZY

So I can serve gods of men never!

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Sijo01(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ushering Department! I just love moving around, counting the offering and tithes wink

2 Likes

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by englishmart(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
yeah! Church financial manager

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by dallyemmy: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Fasting & Prayer Department

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by ofemigeorge(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Listening and action department
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by martin92(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Mistadora01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yaaa! Ahm A Mass Server

uses to be in dah choir but had to leave cus my voice n d person teaching us was a kill joy
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by vikel2104: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pianist.

1 Like

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by Endougs(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am In the technical department a sound engineer to be precise I love sound because you are just working you don't get noticed but people feel your impact and God just keep blessing me.

If you are in any department in your church just serve with all your heart have it at the back of your mind the your service is unto God not to any man or even your pastor and God will surely reward you because He is a rewarded of those that diligently seek Him. God bless all of you working hard to move the kingdom of God Forward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by timilehin007(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Not unntil today...I was chosen as a committee member for the forthcoming anniversary
Re: Are You In Any Department In The Church? by LEXYCOM: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bench warmer department.....na me dey come last for church and na me dey leave first after the grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was There Any Black Man Prophet Of GOD In The Bible Or Quran? / Jesus Is Coming / The 5 Arguments That Killed Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.