Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,237 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? (2819 Views)

"I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 08, 2016
Kashybaby come and see something

i know it may sound naive to u
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 08, 2016
Oma307:
Kashybaby come and see something

i know it may sound naive to u

I can't handle too much drama of his life... cool

I better watch football than minding his biznez boo..
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2016
Please don't marry her, since all you can see is other men on top of her, that just means you don't love her regardless.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm....

Yup! I've got the perfect solution for you smiley
Go do some other ladies... I mean go get laid. That way you two would be even since it's all about the virginity.

You are welcome!
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by achinaboy(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2016
you are a virgin,and u are imagining the pictures of other men on top of her, what do you think they were doing on top of her?
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Cholls(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
no he didnt know her virginity status.sure you didnt read the post
Read d post again sis smiley
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by CaroLyner(f): 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
This Time Read It Slowly And Assimilate smiley
HateU2:
Read d post again sis smiley
I met this girl and we have been dating for
about a year. We are good Christians and
decided on no sex before marriage.
[size=15pt]I asked her recently if she is a Virgin and she said no.I couldn't believe it. I am so hurt now and confused. Should I still marry her?[/size] I am a Virgin man. The thoughts of other men on top of her makes me gasp for breath.
When these guys see her what would they be thinking?
confused.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by baba11(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2016
It's better to leave her than having these kind of thought... it's your choice and your life.. so live it as you want!
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by UyiIredia(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2016
So just because she's not a virgin, you want to leave her. Thats immature. Besides you could be missing out on a great marriage.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by xendra: 3:39pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:
I met this girl and we have been dating for about a year. We are good Christians and decided on no sex before marriage.

I aske her if she is a Virgin and she said no. I couldn't believe it. I am so hurt now and confused. Should I still marry her?

I am a Virgin man. The thoughts of other men on top of her makes me gasp for breath.

confused.

if you have to ask, then maybe you shouldn't.
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by xendra: 3:41pm On May 08, 2016
achinaboy:
you are a virgin,and u are imagining the pictures of other men on top of her, what do you think they were doing on top of her?
being a virgin doesn't mean he is naive
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
This Time Read It Slowly And Assimilate smileyI met this girl and we have been dating for
about a year. We are good Christians and
decided on no sex before marriage.
[size=15pt]I asked her recently if she is a Virgin and she said no.I couldn't believe it. I am so hurt now and confused. Should I still marry her?[/size] I am a Virgin man. The thoughts of other men on top of her makes me gasp for breath.
confused.
Oh!
Okies!
Seen
But u have tym sha cheesy
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Missonas(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2016
All these gasp wey u dey gasp so. Bro save ur oxygen and go look for a virgin woman
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Jamean(f): 4:04pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:
Lol @ "Virgin man". Sounds like the name of a biblical superhero wearing a chastity belt over shiny tights cheesy

IDK. Whatever. It's your choice.

lwkmd4h
the way some of you give names to issues here ehn cheesy
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by torqque7(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:

Those thoughts of other men on top of her, enjoying her makes gasp for breath.

Lol..I understand your pain sha..well if you LOVE her genuinely then its something you can overlook especially if its not like she has a bad track record of been a cheerful giver. But if you can't handle it then find another girl and don't mind what people say or think.

Na only you know how e de do you so just do what you know you can handle and live with,your happiness is what matters. Goodluck
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by RealBitch(f): 4:16pm On May 08, 2016
politricks:
Actually it is the other way round.
Actually he's right. just that most women are so desperate they don't know it
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by kingsmok(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
SuperStiker:
I met this girl and we have been dating for about a year. We are good Christians and decided on no sex before marriage.

I aske her if she is a Virgin and she said no. I couldn't believe it. I am so hurt now and confused. Should I still marry her?

I am a Virgin man. The thoughts of other men on top of her makes me gasp for breath.

confused.

you are not a good Christian
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nickymezor(f): 4:51pm On May 08, 2016
Jayooluwa:
Guy, instead of yhu to thank yhur lucky stars she didnt lie undecided, she culd av waited till d wedding nyt nd by den, it will be too latecry
Abi oo... Truetalk sis
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by halfricanadian(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2016
Marry who u met not wat u met ok
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:09pm On May 08, 2016
Op come and marry me instead I'm a virgin.....We can make it work
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Michellla(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
It would be practical love if a Christian marries a non-virgin even after having the knowledge beforehand.
In the Bible, God asked Hosea to marry an harlot and have children with her. This did not turn Hosea to a sinner. Whatever God declares pure is pure.
If any man is in christ, old things have passed away and everything is new. If she has repented from her old ways then it is ok.
you should show love and accept her because no matter what we do, God accepts us.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by SuperStiker: 12:09pm On May 27, 2016
Michellla:
It would be practical love if a Christian marries a non-virgin even after having the knowledge beforehand.
In the Bible, God asked Hosea to marry an harlot and have children with her. This did not turn Hosea to a sinner. Whatever God declares pure is pure.
If any man is in christ, old things have passed away and everything is new. If she has repented from her old ways then it is ok.
you should show love and accept her because no matter what we do, God accepts us.

Excellent!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
PunkyV:
Lol @ "Virgin man". Sounds like the name of a biblical superhero wearing a chastity belt over shiny tights cheesy

IDK. Whatever. It's your choice.

LMFOOO
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by harbjar(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Michizzy:
Hmmmm
If u love her, u wouldn't bother if she's a virgin or not
Moreso, being a virgin doesn't guarantee being a good wife.
do you think it easy shagging a woman u take as your wife and already u know is that she has had body counts... who loves tokunbo products.. not even when u re a virgin
Re: She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her? by jashar(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Uncle, why are you hurt? are you her Creator? If she has made peace with Him and has been faithful to Him and you, what's your own there?
She owes you no apologies for her past, so leave it there. If you're not comfortable with the good woman you have, biko, free her.

Sin is sin BTW.

Yes, I believe in no sex till marriage...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Bride And Her Groom (pics) / Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist / OMG Woman Gets Paralyzed During Sex While Having An Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.