Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Nigeria Top Politcians Get People To Find Solutions For Them Without Stress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Top Politcians Get People To Find Solutions For Them Without Stress (290 Views)

The Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Bypass, Calabar: How Nigeria Is Strangling Her Own / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / Find Solutions To Farmers/herdsmen Crisis, Buhari Tells Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Top Politcians Get People To Find Solutions For Them Without Stress by connectpady: 2:42pm On May 08, 2016
it was just like a joke when my friend told me about it.

about a website that you can visit and they can help you source for the solutions to your problem, but not until my aunty gave it a trial that I am now convinced.

its a site where the owners travel everywhere across Nigeria to find solutions for different individuals problems

for me just give them a trial it will cost you nothing, maybe the solution you need is in this people's business idea

the site is

www.solutioncenter.com.ng

don't stop trying to solve your problems, this might just be that thing you have been looking for

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

‘2016 Budget Will Be Fully Implemented’ – Minister / Why The Government Not Saving Is Not The Problem In Nigeria. / Saraki Keeps Promise As Senate Passes Law To Curb Abuse Against People With Disa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.