Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake (60726 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by DipoDee: 7:59pm On May 08, 2016
bulldoza:
Ugly woman

Behind those fake smiles is "mourning"
Let's wait and see her in 3 months time grin

You are kicking one who is already down bro, pls note that no sad person can exude beauty...only god knows what this woman has gone through.

You would prefer that she endured the marriage till she is 6ft down?

...btw, you think her mourning is fake huh, you know when I read comment like yours, I wonder why some of you guys in Naija are so CRUEL to women! Why?

You don't just let up, too much bashing, negativity and bad blood flowing through your veins for this species of human.

@Op, at least, this one has escaped Ronke Shonde's fate, whether she is happy or not, at least, she is VERY MUCH ALIVE.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
dare2differ:
Can't you see that she created herself? In fact she designed the way she wanted to lookundecided

You are a mor..on for insulting others for what they have no control over. Most of you that do this usually have uglier family members and relatives. You do not call people ‘ugly' because it is the truth. You don't do it because it is the mature and intelligent thing to do. Saying truth at all times does not make you intelligent or straightforward, it makes you daf.t. Whether she is ugly or not, she is attractive to someone out there. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Keep your fingers off his thread if you have got nothing good to say.

Yes, I am ugly but you are a waste of space and an immature little thing!

Very well said. kiss

Take it easy hun, shallow people feel empty inside. wink
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Shame on her, she cannot endure.she is still going to miss all those beatings of her life she received from her dear boo. Why is every senseless person attacking chief?
God hates Divorce. A time will come, when the truth will totaly be hiden. God have mercy.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Agozie48: 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
This is an abuse of freedom of speech, if tomorrow EFCC start dragging you around or you steal cowbell and you are sentenced to 100years of imprisonment , you will say that we are witch hunting

Sometimes the way people like you talk make me sick ,how can you say to a woman who has been in an abusive marriage that she should endure ,big shame on you. Would you tell the same to your female family members and your daughters, you would let them stay in marriage filled with domestic violence its men and people like you who deserve to be sentenced to a hundred years in prison to rot
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
The woman is obviously happy with her decision but people get angry. I don't blame you. You must be very frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by gidjah(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
H B D LOVELY BABy
LegalBaby:
[size=13pt]and she was all smilessss on the wedding day..

irony of marriage.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by DipoDee: 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:
gringrin

...sometimes, the packaging doesn't do justice to the content, and women express freedom in being defiant...for this woman- the black lacy dress may be immediate symbol of freedom and not signs of 'being-irresponsible' like you termed it.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by DipoDee: 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
@daretodiffer

...note that men who call women ugly(all the time) have mental disorders either induced by poverty or their inability to meet up with the Alpha Males around them, so they take the frustration out on women. Men are not created to be that PETTY.
Stop fighting them, they have enough demons torturing them already and the signs are all over their tendencies to exude negativity and blatant disrespect towards women(that they consider to be weaker and easily subdued)
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Mypeople2(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=greatness22 post=45436722] Lol, joking you say? You call dat a joke? At his age? grin
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2016
Mypeople2:
grin
Lol, u dey laff abi?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
DipoDee:

...sometimes, the packaging doesn't do justice to the content, and women express freedom in being defiant...for this woman- the black lacy dress may be immediate symbol of freedom and not signs of 'being-irresponsible' like you termed it.
You're getting it wrong Mr.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
That is why you are Chief Olodo[size=1pt]do[/size]... it says it all in your name

chiefolododo:
Shame on her, she cannot endure.she is still going to miss all those beatings of her life she received from her dear boo. Why is every senseless person attacking chief?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by CaroLyner(f): 8:34pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

Have you read/heard the husband's part?

The way many of you reply some people on here is very silly.
really?? she looks like she's been suffering for so long.
anyone with clear vision can see that.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 8:38pm On May 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
really?? she looks like she's been suffering for so long.
anyone with clear vision can see that.
Now means her husband is responsible for her inability to take care of herself?

Wonderful females we have on Nairaland here.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by CaroLyner(f): 8:47pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

Now means her husband is responsible for her inability to take care of herself?

Wonderful females we have on Nairaland here.
trauma,depression & agony reflects on the outside.

News Flash.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Ruq: 8:51pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

It's so obvious you're trying to tell me you don't care who's at fault, the women are always right.

Wonderful!

You should know pant sniffers when you see them.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by fortunechy(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2016
just negodu

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by OutOnBail(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2016
A Woman Brought You Into This World, So You Have No Right To Disrespect One
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by OutOnBail(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2016
I'll never hit you, not a coward, will rather leave the house.
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:

You'd prefer she died in the marriage ?
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by feyorpe: 9:29pm On May 08, 2016
There is no perfect marriage... Patience is the key!
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by theEYe21(f): 9:32pm On May 08, 2016
Speak for yourself
chiefolododo:
Marriage endurance don help those who endure marriage
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2016
it is only God that knows what she passed through in that marriage , my dear lady I rejoice with you hence your happiness is back to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by mekybabe1: 9:46pm On May 08, 2016
Congrats gir! Happy for you. Life comes first joor.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Flashh: 10:14pm On May 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
trauma,depression & agony reflects on the outside.

News Flash.
Eyah!
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by dare2differ: 10:15pm On May 08, 2016
smiley
Mindfulness:

Very well said. kiss

Take it easy hun, shallow people feel empty inside. wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Tonicbaby(f): 10:39pm On May 08, 2016
chiefolododo:
Endure abi? receive brain cos u no well. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by shearer1982(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2016
knightsTempler:

Endure until she find herself six feet under ? Oscar Pistorius comes to mind.

If you not happy in a relationship, i think the simplest of things to do is seek for a divorce.

Or separation.!
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by omauchay(f): 10:51pm On May 08, 2016
greatness22:
Endure abuse abi? I recommend you get a new brain because the one u have now is made in CHINA.
jeehz uncle greatness...u can talk o grin
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by oshaosha2014(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2016
True that. Na olosho many of them they end up as. Where e free go self? e free for unlimited Bleep sake.
Hillzy:
Free at last! Free to become a for time olosho abi
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by Bluffly: 11:13pm On May 08, 2016
ebosie11:
According to a Twitter user who shared the photo,the South African lady pictured above celebrated her divorce after a long, strenuous marriage with a big party.The lady must have been suffering for a long time.Her cake says it all

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/free-at-last-somewhere-in-south-africa.html

Strenous and sufferring ndeed. No one knows what happened because women can form victim at times. She doesn't seem like someone with morals
Re: Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake by greatness22(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2016
omauchay:
jeehz uncle greatness...u can talk o grin
Auntie Nneoma, he pushed me to. grin

How do you do beautiful Oma?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.