Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville (5621 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:27pm On May 08, 2016
We have categories of ladies that are likely to sleep with any guy any time.

No Time to check my Wristwatch, time's ticking fast.

1. Those That View Sex As A Game

In their mind, sex is not connected to love. Sex is just a game in which she gets points for every man she beds. Even though she may be in love with her partner, she’ll have sex with as many men as possible so she can gain the maximum number of points and win the game.

2. Those Addicted To Alcohol Or Drugs

Ladies who are substance abusers are much more likely to end up sleeping with any guy any time. Female alcoholics are susceptible to infidelity because their inhibitions will be lowered and their judgment impaired. Female drug addicts may sell their bodies for drugs. Either type of woman is likely to have sex without realizing what she’s doing.

3. Those That Have Lots Of Close Male Friends

“A significant number of affairs begin as close friendships with members of the opposite sex. The relationship may be platonic at the beginning, but chances are, it won’t stay that way. The closer the lady is to her platonic male friend, the more likely it is that he will eventually end up sleeping with her unless he’s gay.

4. Those That Have Girl friends Who Sleep With Guys For Money

Never underestimate the power of peer pressure. Adults are susceptible to it, too. If a lady has one or more close female friends who have sex almost with every guy in the world, she may eventually start sleeping with any guy, too.

5. The Materialistic

A materialistic lady is likely to have an affair with a wealthy man because of the material things he can provide. She can easily be seduced with jewelry, designer clothes, lavish vacations, or the cash to buy these and other expensive things.
And she'll end up sleeping with him.

6. Those That Are easily bored

A lady who is easily bored, or who leads a dull, routine life may sleep with any guy any time just to alleviate her boredom or add some excitement to her life.

7. The Gold-diggers Or Runs Ladies

There's a probability of 9.5/10 that they do sleep with any guy any time just for what they need from him.They don't mind if the man is older than their Father.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

Lets have fun.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique and farano.

Please do justice to this thread.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
My land.....

grin cool

* modified

Op you try, clap for yaself grin
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Fynestboi: 4:29pm On May 08, 2016
cool

Hmmmm.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 08, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by ClassCaptain(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
8 ) Those ladies with HIV, Gonorhhea,syphilis and other veneral diseaase.

9) marine ladies or mummy water

10) Ladies with HSDD

2 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by OjayDavido(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
This kind of thread??...on a sunday like dis?!

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Mediapace: 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
Oga danceville you try,lemme add

8.Team Always call me before coming:
They don't want their secrets to be exposed,they will go angry if you don't call them before coming.

Note : Not all ladies but most

9.Born again prostitutes :
An adage in yoruba says :
"KO LE TAN LARA OMO OBA KOMA KU DANSAKI"
Most of them are dogs that will always go back to eat their Vomit.

Beware of 419

Danceville updated cool
but like seriously we need to talk on somethings important,will PM You later!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Omotayor123(f): 4:32pm On May 08, 2016
Those that sell their body for money @Olosho.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by philo3(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2016
Lemme comment before I read
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by youngberry001(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My land..... '

grin cool
i buy it 10 million
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by iceberylin(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2016
Those that are Ugly.....

But they ain't getting it.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:33pm On May 08, 2016
Naso!!..
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 08, 2016
I have to disagree with You On 4 & 6.

It's very invalid.
I lead A very BORING life and you don't see me Hopping On Any diick I could find?
Some female folks are just Naturally Boring And Have come to terms with the Cruel fact that Grandma Nature Made us that way.

No 4:- You're tryna say The Redundantly Cliché phrase ''Show me Your friends and I'll show You who You Are'' is Authentic?
Lol. Nah! that's Very false.

My Dad has friends that drink and smoke..But the dude ain't even Drink.
I've got friends Acquaintances Who parties, Drink, Do all sorts of Shiits Buh You don't see me doing All of those?
Why's that so??

Because I'm Not A Robot!
PS--I'm starting to think No3 is also Untrue...

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
My land..... '

grin cool
Please dear... Borrow me that land.

Wanna farm on it.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:35pm On May 08, 2016
ClassCaptain:
cool Those ladies with HIV, Gonorhhea,syphilis and other veneral diseaase.

9) marine ladies or mummy water
Lol! HIV....*Big Grin*
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
OjayDavido:
This kind of thread??...on a sunday like dis?!
Just for fun bro.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by marshalcarter: 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
Another meaningless nonsense gettin ready to hit FP

2 Likes

Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by OjayDavido(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
DanceVille:
Just for fun bro.
??
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
Omotayor123:
Those that sell their body for money @Olosho.
The Prostitute..

Nice one dear.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 08, 2016
DanceVille:
Please dear... Borrow me that land.

Wanna farm on it.
Lemme build my mansion first then you can cultivate my garden cool

Ntorr tongue
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:39pm On May 08, 2016
iceberylin:
Those that are Ugly.....

But they ain't getting it.
Lol! Ugly pass forest Monkey.

You're so on point bro.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by hakeem4(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2016
cool those girls that like food ; these set of people you can even give them indomie super pack and viju milk and they are all yours

1 Like

Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Lemme build my mansion first then you can cultivate my garden cool

Ntorr tongue
How much would you pay me?
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
Okay
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DanceVille: 4:42pm On May 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
Another meaningless nonsense gettin ready to hit FP
Meaningless?

Just for fun bro.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
I hope you're not having it in mind you're gonna win an award for the worst written sh!T for this rather stolid compilation though
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Flexherbal(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
Number 1 and 2 are very correct.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 08, 2016
youngberry001:
i buy it 10 million
Note for sale angry
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by DaZion(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2016
Nice one op.
So true.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by vinkod007: 4:47pm On May 08, 2016
You are on point OP.
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by HaneefahRN(f): 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
Even though the thread no make sense, let me sha book space tongue
Re: 7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
DanceVille:
How much would you pay me?
₦10/ sweat drop sad sad

Deal or no deal undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Instruction Women Obey From Men Without Delay Or Argument / Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) / If U Were To Choose Btw $1,000,000 And True Love. Which Would It Be And Y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.