Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG (30826 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Buhari's Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Unveiled. / Below Is President Muhammadu Buhari's Strategic Implementation Plan For The 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by cold(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
Now fvcking get to work already! Sheesh!
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Pavarottii(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
modath:

When last did they release a video taunting Nigeria?
Last month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Pavarottii(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2016
Reski:
. You forgot to add inconclusive and debatable facts and one sided perspective. Rubbish post.
Do u av any claims to say wat I posted is untrue?
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by lielbreema: 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
Pls is the lagos calaba rail included?
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by GWMI(m): 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
We will defeat Bokoharam but you let loose a worst than Boko haram which is the fulani Herdsmen.Shameless people and supporters.Thanks.
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by maxwell767(m): 8:13pm On May 08, 2016
undecided humm... Is this the budget that has taken months to sign.... Something that looks like a list of food items to buy at onyigbo market.... Smh undecided

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by BarryX(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
And we should believe this because masquerade jobs are up for grabs I suppose.

All these political strategic balderdash have been with us since time.

Can somebody just tell these fellas to get down to work already?

These bobos won't change the harsh melody Nigerians are currently dancing to

2 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by omoadeleye(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
for the first time in your life as a Nigerian , you are going to experience what practical implementation of budget is all about. And when BUHARI is done achieving this feat , you'd go back to the previous administrations and start flogging everyone that served in those administrations for deceiving you with a pseudo-implementation.

You be visioniar?

2 Likes

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Acidosis(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
The good thing about zombies is that they are much more optimistic than Buhari.
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by robinsoncrosoe: 8:23pm On May 08, 2016
Acidosis:
The good thing about zombies is that they are much more optimistic than Buhari.

cheesy
goddam,dis post is wicked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Angoni(m): 8:24pm On May 08, 2016
If you want impact you must do things on a large scale, FG want to farm 5000 hectors for 200 million people. One farm in Ethiopia is 50,000 hectors. See the difference fools?
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by sitibemfen(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2016
If food prices is not reversed downward during implimentation of the budget, then, crisis will erupt

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by LadyExcellency: 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
name one LG thats under boko Haram control.

See what APC Senator said recently as reported by punchng

Boko Haram controls half of Borno, says Senator Garbai

February 7, 2016

PunchNG: The Senator representing Borno Central, Baba Kaka Garbai has said that the story that the insurgents have been degraded is nothing but a lie as the terror group still hold on strong to about 50 percent of troubled Borno State.

Garbai who spoke to journalists on Saturday evening during a condolence visit to Dalori village where 65 persons were reported killed last week by the insurgents said, the truth about the accomplishment of the military in Borno State was never truly spoken as the Boko Haram and the Nigerian nation are presently administering about the same territories in the state.

He said both the military and Boko Haram have full control of three separate local governments in troubled Borno State and share control in all the 21 other local governments.

Garbai, who was in Dalori with financial and material assistance to the people of the village, said: “I feel highly demoralized, devastated in the sense that this is the village we came during the election and they were going about their normal business. The activities that were ongoing was like confidence building.

“They actually got the signal a few days before the attack that the insurgents were likely to attack them,they reported to the constituted authorities but nothing was done.

I will like to appeal to the military to intensify their effort in ensuring they beef up security around the villages and communities that share borders with Maiduguri metropolis. It is very important and more so that this place is porous, there could be attack from any direction.”

He said it was a lie and misconception that the insurgents have largely be overpowered by the military, insisting that:
“It is a wrong assumption that most of the local governments in Borno are recapturedfrom the Boko Haram. In reality this is not true in the sense that apart from Maiduguri Metropolis, Bayo and Kwaya Kusar, these are the three local government that are under the occupation of the Nigerian government where the military and police are maintaining law and order.

“Mobbar, Abadam and Kala Balge are 100 percent occupied by the insurgents. There are some local governments that are partially occupied by the insurgents especially as the local government secretariats have been liberated but their hither-lands are still controlled by the insurgents.”

Garbai gave an instance of Konduga which was liberated but still has many communities in the local government area under the insurgents.

He also said “though Gwoza town has been liberated there still remain six wards in Gwoza local government area still occupied by the insurgents.”

He said: “From my count, only three local government are fully liberated, 21 local governments partially occupied by insurgents, that is there is still some level of Boko Haram occupation side by side the military or any other constituted authority. The local government fully occupied by Boko Haram are Abadam, Mobbar and Kala Balge.’He advised that: “We should not live under the illusion that Boko Haram are decimated or weaken, these are not reality and neither a true reflection of the reality. The reality is that most of the local government in Borno is partially occupied by Boko Haram.”

On the proposed reconstruction, rehabilitation and relocation in the troubled areas, Garbai said it was inadvisable at least for now.

He said: “If the people are moved back to their homelands you are making them vulnerable to attack. Unless you provide maximum security and return of law and order in these areas, relocating these people would be endangering their lives.”

The Senate Leader, Mohammed Ndume, representing Borno South in the Senate however believed that much had been achieved by the military in retrieving captured Borno communities from the insurgents.

He also said it was not out of place to begin the reconstruction, rehabilitation and relocation of the destroyed communities.

He told journalists in Maiduguri on Sunday that: “I still have confidence in our military, I still want to believe that our military are on top of the situation. What is happening these days is the issue of intermittent suicide bombing and desperate attacks by the insurgents because their supply routes have been cut off and they attack in other to get supplies. They have been carting away foodstuffs of attacked communities.”

He said that the reconstruction and relocation should still continue in spite of recent attacks. He however admitted that if not immediately, at least the preparation should not be set aside.

The Senate Leader while arguing that the insurgency is winding out, said the recent setbacks are not limited to Nigeria alone, insisting that United States and recently France have come under isolated terrorist attacks.

He noted that the people of Borno displaced by insurgency are willing to go back to their homelands. He particularly mentioned that the people of Gwoza, his homelands are ready to return home, insisting that arrangements have already been concluded for this.

http://www.punchng.com/boko-haram-controls-half-of-borno-senator-garbai/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 08, 2016
modath:

When last did they release a video taunting Nigeria?

You did not answer his question and your reply is a cognitive bias. Do we now imply that because terrorists wherever they are, have not released taunting videos or media that they no longer exist? Is the gun duels going on in the NE a military parade or rehearsal?You all can bend the truth but you can't bend facts.

Stick to your mnemonic chants.
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by dahmie2013: 8:39pm On May 08, 2016
OK, I read it, but those strategies look like long-term objectives. We're already in May, dey can't achieve all dat b4 Dec. Nyways, it's good 2 know d blue prints&where d leadership is headed.
If dey can do all dat b4 2019, den d Nigeria we wished 4 will gradually come 2 reality.
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by miqos02(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
ok
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bamz(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
for the first time in your life as a Nigerian , you are going to experience what practical implementation of budget is all about. And when BUHARI is done achieving this feat , you'd go back to the previous administrations and start flogging everyone that served in those administrations for deceiving you with a pseudo-implementation.

You, my friend, deserve a national award.

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nusaf: 9:12pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

Oga they promised more than wat they offering. And which bokoharam has been defeated? Go to villages in maiduguri and stay now, and why is the US govt offering us support to defeat dem if we av really defeated dem. They are still LG's under bokoharam. Don't let media deceive u. If u av a friend or fam member in d military that was deployed to maiduguri ask him well. To tell wat is on ground. Don't follow media hassle and all.
If half of that list is actualised despite the dwindling revenue, then this administration is several light-years ahead of ur hero's six wasted years. On the BH, I have three army friends, two of them are presently in Maiduguri and based on what they are saying, the war has almost been won. Just look at what u said 'there are still LGs under bh'. Meaning remarkable progress has been made, although there are still areas that need some finishing touches. Compare this with ur hero.

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Bamz(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2016
modath:

Igwe chill, try and not let emotions get in the way of reason....Terrorism is not child's play, The west with all their intelligence , Sophistication & Man power still get caught napping, let alone our 3rd world Nigeria..... No one is claiming BH is dead, the narrative is incapacitated...

Brussels & Paris Bombings + San Francisco shootings I'm sure you must have heard about underneath that rock of yours..... smiley

Hating the president is your God given prerogative, selling propaganda that suits your bias that you possibly can't prove isn't! Thank you..

wowsers...this is not your regular NL chick. Brilliant comment love.
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Richydos(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2016
Caseless:
point one thing they promised before election that's not there.

Has the government not fulfilled its promise of defeating boko haram?
Who woke u up from your slumber..... No country can boastfully claim to have defeated terrorism let alone ur claim dt dis GOVT has fulfilled its promise of defeating boko haram...... U must be drunk on some spoilt kunu
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by ridwanayo(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2016
Hope this promise aint to much,this is nt election period am nt an apc fan but I hope they deliver,I seriously want them to prove themselve
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Richydos(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2016
Nusaf:

If half of that list is actualised despite the dwindling revenue, then this administration is several light-years ahead of ur hero's six wasted years. On the BH, I have three army friends, two of them are presently in Maiduguri and based on what they are saying, the war has almost been won. Just look at what u said 'there are still LGs under bh'. Meaning remarkable progress has been made, although there are still areas that need some finishing touches. Compare this with ur hero.
Lolzzzz @ ur very 1st statement "IF".....U will agree with me that u are as well pessimistic about the ambitions of dis govt
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by modath(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2016
Bamz:

wowsers...this is not your regular NL chick. Brilliant comment love.

Thanks... we try our best.. smiley
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nusaf: 9:31pm On May 08, 2016
Richydos:

Lolzzzz @ ur very 1st statement "IF".....U will agree with me that u are as well pessimistic about the ambitions of dis govt
U got the context of the 'if' wrong bro. There was a comment asking how many of the promises have been fulfilled. I have the strong belief that more than half of the items will be actualised.
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by durella32: 9:40pm On May 08, 2016
Nusaf:

U got the context of the 'if' wrong bro. There was a comment asking how many of the promises have been fulfilled. I have the strong belief that more than half of the items will be actualised.
I dnt see any reason why the military should lie dat they are wining the war..wen we all knw terrorism can be curbed bt can never be eliminated frm the face of earth...
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 08, 2016
I am optimistic about these good and practical plans. Timely communication as well. God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by Nusaf: 9:56pm On May 08, 2016
durella32:
I dnt see any reason why the military should lie dat they are wining the war..wen we all knw terrorism can be curbed bt can never be eliminated frm the face of earth...
Logically, ur statement is self contradictory. 'Wining the war' and 'eliminate' are not synonymous. 'Wining the war' is closer in meaning to 'being in control' (ur own version of 'curb'). And so far, the military has not said that terrorism has been eliminated. Even if the military had lied, not in this case.

1 Like

Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by sirgoody: 9:58pm On May 08, 2016
@bejeiodus.....you r just 'intelligently stupid'
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2016
All dis grammer her na wash... At d end of dia wil b notin to shw for it All are jst political propaganda
Re: The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG by omobaekiti: 10:24pm On May 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

Oga they promised more than wat they offering. And which bokoharam has been defeated? Go to villages in maiduguri and stay now, and why is the US govt offering us support to defeat dem if we av really defeated dem. They are still LG's under bokoharam. Don't let media deceive u. If u av a friend or fam member in d military that was deployed to maiduguri ask him well. To tell wat is on ground. Don't follow media hassle and all.
if you want to lie,please do that in a place where nobody will be able to detect your lies.do you live in Bornu or have any relative there,as I write I'm in beni sheik about 15km to Maiduguri an obvious village and I have been here for the past one week and no issues. BH have been drastically reduced,yes there are still cases but its not as before.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.