Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? (3530 Views)

. / At What Age Did You Have Sex / At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Princedapace(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
No lie o...today na Sunday ;DD

Forbidding fruit na forbidding fruit...be it full or half forbidding fruit...they are all forbidding fruit ;DD

So, at what age did you have your own share?
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by hungryboy(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2016
10yrs old

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
What fruit? undecided undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
Day1....

Our dck must have scrubbed moms during birth undecided

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Ezedon(m): 8:34pm On May 08, 2016
7 years
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by emotions1: 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
iceberylin:
Day1....

Our dck must have scrubbed moms during birth undecided
shocked shocked .....
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
Op, are u a virgin if no tell us ur own
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
Fruit

I like water melon
Mama did not allow me to taste it up till 2day.
Naughtynaughty, u like water melon right cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 08, 2016
I love banana
I eat them always
I love those over ripe ones

Bt nowadays I prefare ogede agbagba

Strong strong one cheesy

Hateu2 u shuld start eating ogede agbagba now oo I think yhr old enof now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by donholy28(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmm I didn't know that d garden of Eden still existed

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by jojothaiv(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I love banana I eat them always I love those over ripe ones

Strong strong one cheesy
Ipakere nko?
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by ifex370(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2016
donholy28:
Hmmm I didn't know that d garden of Eden still existed

Yes I planted it in my backyard
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I love banana
I eat them always

Strong strong one cheesy

Hateu2 u shuld start eating ogede agbagba now oo I think yhr old enof now
ah gat nyc ogede 4 u o
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by tosyne2much(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2016
Yesterday was the first time I ate cashew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2016
jojothaiv:

Ipakere nko?
pakere shiiooor
Dat one cannor even satisfy sombori
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by possibilita(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2016
I was 1sec wen I tested it
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Princedapace(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I love banana
I eat them always

Strong strong one cheesy

Hateu2 u shuld start eating ogede agbagbha now oo I think yhr old enof now

U are on point Nne! But u didn't tell us at what age u started eating banana o grin
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2016
Thread senselessly derailed.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Princedapace(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2016
possibilita:
I was 1sec wen I tested it

End time pikin
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by jojothaiv(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
pakere shiiooor Dat one cannor even satisfy sombori
Boli definitely will do the magic...
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Princedapace(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2016
HateU2:
Fruit

I like water melon
Mama did not allow me to taste it up till 2day.
Naughtynaughty, u like water melon right cheesy

smiley
So u are yet to taste it eh?

Even uncle Lucifer is observing this comment grin
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nightie(f): 9:13pm On May 08, 2016
Jst reading comments.
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by possibilita(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2016
Princedapace:

End time pikin
don't tell me ur peni$ was outside when ur mama was pregnant

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Princedapace(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
possibilita:
don't tell me ur peni$ was outside when ur mama was pregnant

:oo
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 08, 2016
Princedapace:

U are on point Nne! But u didn't tell us at what age u started eating banana o grin
age 1

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
jojothaiv:

Boli definitely will do the magic...
ogede agbagba loleh shey oo
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Mediapace: 9:28pm On May 08, 2016
Skibo<tosyn> wait are you kidding me

**PICS OR I DON'T BELIEVE IT**
tosyne2much:
Yesterday was the first time I ate cashew
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I love banana
I eat them always

Strong strong one cheesy

Hate.u2 u shuld start eating ogede agbagba now oo I think yhr old enof now
okay ore.

I yam still looking 4 how to prepare it ooo cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Joygalore(f): 9:44pm On May 08, 2016
Forbidden fruit was tasted by Adam and Eve undecided

Don't you know your bible

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by jojothaiv(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ogede agbagba loleh shey oo
I give up....
Good night...
Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by Painfulife(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2016
I don't know the kinda forbidden fruit you mean.
But all I know is I have been romancing guys since childhood.
I Had my first sex with a girl during service year at age 22 and my gay__ sex in 24+. Well I actually penetrated a guy.
I still have sex with gals anyway

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? by LordDecency(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2016
I Like Eatinq Tomatoes....
I Like Fresh Tomatoes....

Taste Fresh Tomatoes today.... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dry Jokes Wednesday Part 2 / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.