Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (9633 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2016
1. The smell
There is always a funny smell you will perceive after sex; no matter the level of personal hygiene you may have, there would always be an odor. This is because sex has its own smell. And after the meshing and grinding of two bodies on heat, you should not expect to breathe in clean air in that place.
Men get to know if their girlfriends have just slept with someone else by perceiving that odor. Some people have very sensitive olfactory lobes that could pick smells from afar. Ladies who do not clean up well may be caught this way.

2. Deep sleep
Whenever your girlfriend returns from an unknown place and spend an awfully long time in the bathroom, then something is fishy. Women are always very conscious and would do everything they could to cover their tracks after sleeping with someone else other than their boyfriends.
And to make matters worse, they go into a deep sleep without being drunk. Definitely, they have some serious explanations to make.

3. They turn down advances
Men get to predict if their girlfriends just slept with someone else when they turn down their sexual advances later. Women do not like having sex when they have reached orgasm severally. The best they could do in an instance as such is to turn down the sexual advances and rest till they feel rejuvenated enough to do it.

4. When her make up is neatly done
Another way men get to know if their girlfriends have been doing stuffs behind them is through their appearances. Women, in a bid not to draw attention to themselves and what they have done try reapplying their makeup.
Some men who know their women well enough may feel like it is out of place for them to have their makeup reapplied at a particular time of the day. Also, they make effort to look fresh by applying perfume on their bodies for freshness.

5. They become defensive
Women who cheat know that their boyfriends are likely to question them when they return; therefore, they are prepared for the questions and prepping they may go through.
And being women, they end up flaring up as soon as the questions are asked. This defense mechanism of theirs makes the men feel like they have just slept with someone else.

6. They avoid eye contact
Remember men could never get it wrong with these signs if the girlfriends in question are women who are just starting to get into the cheating business.
They still have conscience and would feel guilty about sleeping with other men. But the pros, they are most likely to look you in the eye and stand their ground when they are being questioned.

Full Gist: http://sabipeepz.com/6-solid-ways-to-know-if-your-girlfriend-just-slept-with-someone-else/

1 Like

Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by OmaFresh(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2016
too much of knwledge aint good fa

1 Like

Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 08, 2016
Hmmm undecided
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Judeoxide(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2016
OmaFresh:
too much of knwledge aint good fa
am telling you.. This is just too much.. . And it works like sure hell
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by OmaFresh(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
Judeoxide:
am telling you.. This is just too much.. . And it works like sure hell
sure?, .gues u've tried it
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by missmary(f): 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
undecided What if she just finished 5 wraps of akpu at bola's house?...

1 Like

Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by emotions1: 11:29pm On May 08, 2016
missmary:
undecided What if she just finished 5 wraps of akpu at bola's house?...
He will still know.....grin
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by schumastic(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2016
IF YOU LIKE DROP 100 WAYS TO KNOW,,,A GUY CAN ONLY FIND OUT IF HIS GIRL CHEATED ON HIM THROUGH HUS FRIENDS THAT SAW THEM(THE MUMU MIGHT END UP NOT BELIEVING THEM CUS OF LOVE) OR SHE USE HER OWN MOUTH TO TELL HIM....ASIDE THIS TWO THINGS YOU CAN'T CATCH THEM HOHA

2 Likes

Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Judeoxide(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2016
OmaFresh:
sure?, .gues u've tried it
I just ignore her and make her feel like James bond...
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by OmaFresh(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2016
Judeoxide:
I just ignore her and make her feel like James bond...
dat meanz u reali d endurin type
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Judeoxide(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2016
OmaFresh:
dat meanz u reali d endurin type
I do endure but get provoked over little things... big thing like that at times dont provke me much
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by vchykp(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2016
[size=15pt]¤¤[/size]I'm sorry I dispute this facts, they are not real, if she was not caught in the act or you heard from a reliable source, my brother you are OYO... Pls don't educate pple with things that will destroy their union[size=15pt]¤¤[/size]
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by divinehand2003(m): 12:47am On May 09, 2016
Lol
It's only ladies on telemundo these rules apply.
Naija oloshos too bad oooo. Trust me, you will only jam Zuma rock ooooo.
Abi them dey catch spirit?
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by RoyalBlak007: 12:51am On May 09, 2016
Lol who can I

call on now....Since I have very few real female friends on NL
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by Nobody: 1:36am On May 09, 2016
All what u've listed can be countered.

She goes out, spends a whole lot of time running around to get files to stamped and documents to be approved, worked so hard to beat the deadline (absolutely the make up should be off), before closure, women are fond of re-applying their makeup. On the way home, terrible traffic jam, she manages to get home, as someone whose tolerance for neatness is high, she heads straight to the bathroom to shower, comes out and then head to the bed. (doze off, meanwhile what she had for lunch/dinner might just be snacks)
So tell me, is ur write up logical enough?

1 Like

Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by noblegrex: 2:00am On May 09, 2016
castroevans:
All what u've listed can be countered.

She goes out, spends a whole lot of time running around to get files to stamped and documents to be approved, worked so hard to beat the deadline (absolutely the make up should be off), before closure, women are fond of re-applying their makeup. On the way home, terrible traffic jam, she manages to get home, as someone whose tolerance for neatness is high, she heads straight to the bathroom to shower, comes out and then head to the bed. (doze off, meanwhile what she had for lunch/dinner might just be snacks)
So tell me, is ur write up logical enough?
the odour and the deep sleep is so true but the make up and the rest might not be the case
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 2:29am On May 09, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:
1. The smell
There is always a funny smell you will perceive after sex; no matter the level of personal hygiene you may have, there would always be an odor. This is because sex has its own smell. And after the meshing and grinding of two bodies on heat, you should not expect to breathe in clean air in that place.
Men get to know if their girlfriends have just slept with someone else by perceiving that odor. Some people have very sensitive olfactory lobes that could pick smells from afar. Ladies who do not clean up well may be caught this way.

2. Deep sleep
Whenever your girlfriend returns from an unknown place and spend an awfully long time in the bathroom, then something is fishy. Women are always very conscious and would do everything they could to cover their tracks after sleeping with someone else other than their boyfriends.
And to make matters worse, they go into a deep sleep without being drunk. Definitely, they have some serious explanations to make.

3. They turn down advances
Men get to predict if their girlfriends just slept with someone else when they turn down their sexual advances later. Women do not like having sex when they have reached orgasm severally. The best they could do in an instance as such is to turn down the sexual advances and rest till they feel rejuvenated enough to do it.

4. When her make up is neatly done
Another way men get to know if their girlfriends have been doing stuffs behind them is through their appearances. Women, in a bid not to draw attention to themselves and what they have done try reapplying their makeup.
Some men who know their women well enough may feel like it is out of place for them to have their makeup reapplied at a particular time of the day. Also, they make effort to look fresh by applying perfume on their bodies for freshness.

5. They become defensive
Women who cheat know that their boyfriends are likely to question them when they return; therefore, they are prepared for the questions and prepping they may go through.
And being women, they end up flaring up as soon as the questions are asked. This defense mechanism of theirs makes the men feel like they have just slept with someone else.

6. They avoid eye contact
Remember men could never get it wrong with these signs if the girlfriends in question are women who are just starting to get into the cheating business.
They still have conscience and would feel guilty about sleeping with other men. But the pros, they are most likely to look you in the eye and stand their ground when they are being questioned.

Full Gist: http://sabipeepz.com/6-solid-ways-to-know-if-your-girlfriend-just-slept-with-someone-else/
u are doing ako, what is wrong wit?
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by M4gunners: 3:48am On May 09, 2016
Noted i will soon be single again. Thank you Lord.
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by chriskosherbal(m): 4:12am On May 09, 2016
Kick piece of work here.
Re: 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else by uchebest2006(m): 5:25am On May 09, 2016
Deep sleep.....not sure,some ladies sabi sleep.That doeas not mean that they sleep around

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? / What Do Girls Bring To The Table, Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.