Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! (3087 Views)

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning / In All My Experience, I Have Never Seen This "Back-side" Shape Before / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 1:47am On May 09, 2016
"Hi, you really look beautiful! I'm impressed and charmed by your charismatic appearance. I don't easy notice ladies but I noticed you. How are you? I just want to tell you how pretty you're!" This was exactly what I said to this pretty lady few years ago. I was in the uni back then. I was through with exams, was only completing my final year project.
Now, the lady in question was simply pretty. I really don't know how to qualify her but physically, she was charming and had this smooth and spotless light skin. When she responded to my greetings, I almost fainted because her voice was so sweet to my hearing. From afar, one could tell that she was sophisticated: what she was putting on, the way she carried her self and how she spoke all supported this claim of mine. Initially, I doubted if she would respond to my greetings. I just tried my luck and she responded politely. I was well dressed that very day and I can remember vividly that I looked cool too.

She introduced her self to me. She was with another lady who was a bit harsh and later walked out. This princess looking lady crush of mine waited and we talked and she collected my number but refused to give me hers. I thought the game was over after she did that. I felt she would never call, though she promised to call!
Few days later, my phone rang, she was the one and I was amazed. We talked and that was how I got to have her number and we became friends. We started seeing each other mostly during evening hours. I was always visiting her. She wanted to visit me but I refused because I had this girl friend back then who loved me to the core. I wanted this babe badly and I saw that she was also interested in me but she lived in the hostel and my girl friend back then was always monitoring my movements. She refused going to the hotel with me, reasons best known to her. She wanted to be with me at my place. I kept giving her excuses but kept seeing her during the evening hours. To my amazement, this babe was simple and humble. Completely the opposite of her look.
A week plus later, I decided to take her out. We went to a place close to the university, a little bit expensive place. She suggested the place. I went there before her while she prepared to meet me there. When she came, we talked and talked about love, sex, romance, money etc. It was fun as usual. We were always staring at each other lustfully. It was time for me to ask her what she cared for and she said all she wanted was the goat meat they sold there...
My people, she knew how much the goat meat cost but she wanted it. The goat meat was properly fried and sliced into smaller sizes. Each slice went for N200 back then! She knew about this and I went and collected 5 pieces plus a bottle of water, she appreciated me but asked me to make it 10!!!!!! My people, that was how I spent 2k alone on goat meat. Worst part of it was that she ate them alone while I drank water!!!! I had just 2k plus with me which finished because I also bought bottle water, I paid for the taxi that dropped her home. She kissed me and that was it all! I trekked home! My people, that was how I trekked a distance home! When she was asking me if I was alright, I kept saying 'yes' and I kept on smiling.
You know the funny thing? The babe came to my area looking for me few days after. I don't know how she got to know my place. Though I told her where my street was but never told her my area. One evening, she just called me and said she was within my compound that I should come out and take her inside! Haaaaa!!! Thunder fire lucifer! I was with my original babe that same evening and she was to pass the night. That my original babe no dey hear story o, the babe no get chill...she will simply die for my hand. I didn't want wahala....I just 'codely' went out side and I saw her for real. I was shocked! She said since I refused to take her home, that she traced me home! I couldn't believe it. She hugged me and asked me where my room was! I was so worried...I had to look for another lie. I told her my male friend was around and he just came from a very far place to see me. She was disappointed and felt rejected. I took her to a near by place and bought her a soft drink. My original babe was already calling my line. I horridly discharged this babe and rushed inside. That wat the end! The babe refused picking my calls and refused seeing me till I finished my graduation and left. That my original babe broke up with me after our graduation. If I had known, I for break up with her and roll with that pretty new babe. May be she for stay with me till now smiley. Thunder fire faithfulness !!

soruce: http://iamkingsleyokoro..com.ng/2016/05/one-date-experience-i-can-never-forget.html
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by sureprince(m): 1:52am On May 09, 2016
Hmmmmm....nice one....sorry bro

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 2:04am On May 09, 2016
sureprince:
Hmmmmm....nice one....sorry bro

thanks baba
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by OmaFresh(m): 2:22am On May 09, 2016
like ur last statement

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by xendra: 2:47am On May 09, 2016
you call that faithfull? you were not faithful, you were just looking out for yourself... she might have seen signs that made her move on.

2 Likes

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Nobody: 3:48am On May 09, 2016
From which storybook please...
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10am On May 09, 2016
Yeah sorry bro
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by caesaraba(m): 4:31am On May 09, 2016
Princedapace:
She wanted to visit me but I refused because I had this girl friend back then who loved me to the core.

...and that's where I stopped reading. Nothing special about an indiciplined cheat of a person and/or his story.

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by naijaboiy: 7:44am On May 09, 2016
You think your original girlfriend did not know that you were playing around?

These girls are not fools mahn. I support her for breaking up with you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2016
naijaboiy:
You think your original girlfriend did not know that you were playing around?

These girls are not fools mahn. I support her for breaking up with you. undecided

I wasnt playing around bro...I was only mingling with a new friend. We all must be tempted to cheat but it is left for u to fall to the temptation.

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 7:55am On May 09, 2016
xendra:
you call that faithfull? you were not faithful, you were just looking out for yourself... she might have seen signs that made her move on.

I don't know what else u call faithfulness though

I respected her enough not to have broken up wit her with cooked up lies or go ahead to bring the new babe home
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by naijaboiy: 8:00am On May 09, 2016
Princedapace:

I wasnt playing around bro...I was only mingling with a new friend. We all must be tempted to cheat but it is left for u to fall to the temptation.

And you had already fallen, the only difference was that you didn't have the chance to do what was in your mind.

2 Likes

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2016
naijaboiy:

And you had already fallen, the only difference was that you didn't have the chance to do what was in your mind.

And remember that I didn't do it. I could av if I really didn't respect my main babe.

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by iykekelvins(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2016
You had a girlfriend who loved you to the core, but u wanted another babe.

Stay faithful, your babe probably knew you weren't serious with her again

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by naijaboiy: 8:33am On May 09, 2016
Princedapace:

And remember that I didn't do it. I could av if I really didn't respect my main babe.
If you had the chance you would have.
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by berryice(f): 8:39am On May 09, 2016
It was in your mind to do it...if she had followed u to d hotel...abi u want to go and count celling in d hotel room
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by firstking01(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2016
Faithfulness remains the best option
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by dyadeleye(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2016
Seems you don't have much friends @op

My whole crew na baddo..na to arrange the other girl for another room then one of my baddo friend go cook up better story to keep the main chick calm till I clean the side chick's plate...#lobatan#

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by emotions1: 8:58am On May 09, 2016
Trial...Temptation....Tribulation....
u just the do like say if nah u,u won't do what the Op has been doing.....
Free him jor.

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Dahyormine(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2016
OP is not a promiscuous guy, he was just trying to be one, a sharp guy would av lashed dat girl @least 1ce. Better fo u tho!
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2016
emotions1:
Trial...Temptation....Tribulation....

u just the do like say if nah u,u won't do what the Op has been doing.....

Free him jor.

No mind them jaree
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Ramon92: 9:55am On May 09, 2016
screw faithfulness.. Men are polygamous by nature and it ain't a bad thing. You just didn't play your cards right..
Nice story tho..

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2016
Ramon92:
screw faithfulness.. Men are polygamous by nature and it ain't a bad thing. You just didn't play your cards right..
Nice story tho..

Very well said
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by chigoizie7(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2016
Princedapace:

Nope, u didnt respect her, u were afraid of her.

She never gave u the chance to do what u wanted to u, in your words, she is always marking u. U even suggested a hotel but ur new catch refused.

To wrap it all up, u never had the opportunity to cheat, not that u respected ur babe, if she had accepted d hotel deal, u would have carved in
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2016
chigoizie7:

Nope, u didnt respect her, u were afraid of her.

She never gave u the chance to do what u wanted to u, in your words, she is always marking u. U even suggested a hotel but ur new catch refused.

To wrap it all up, u never had the opportunity to cheat, not that u respected ur babe, if she had accepted d hotel deal, u would have carved in

I also had the opportunity to cook up story and break up with her remember... smiley
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by chigoizie7(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2016
Princedapace:

I also had the opportunity to cook up story and break up with her remember... smiley

BUt u didnt because u tot u guys will last.

In ur own words " f i hd known that she will not be with me after graduation,i would have dumped her for d new chick".

So,u see? U never had d chance to d wat u wanted to do

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by xendra: 4:35pm On May 09, 2016
Princedapace:

I don't know what else u call faithfulness though

I respected her enough not to have broken up wit her with cooked up lies or go ahead to bring the new babe home
you did that because according to you she loved you. if she was the one keeping a side dude would you still call her faithful for not doing it openly or breaking up with you?

You were not faithful
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2016
xendra:
you did that because according to you she loved you. if she was the one keeping a side dude would you still call her faithful for not doing it openly or breaking up with you?

You were not faithful

See me see gobe o..instead of these people to be empathizing with me, they are here attacking me.

I was faithful simple! I desired something, yes...or is it bad to desire something too? No..to desire is allowed but to do is the sin. Some other guys would av simply cooked up stories and break up with the main babe and start up a new life with the new fine chick.
Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by xendra: 6:52pm On May 09, 2016
Princedapace:

See me see gobe o..instead of these people to be empathizing with me, they are here attacking me.

I was faithful simple! I desired something, yes...or is it bad to desire something too? No..to desire is allowed but to do is the sin. Some other guys would av simply cooked up stories and break up with the main babe and start up a new life with the new fine chick.
M not attacking you, you can keep claiming you were faithful, its all gud. Maybe until a girl does it to you then you'll come here on NL to call it cheating

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Oshege(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2016
Eyah!..i feel for you guy.

1 Like

Re: One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! by Princedapace(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
Oshege:
Eyah!..i feel for you guy.

U sabi the thing joor...

(1) (Reply)

You May Be Dating A Coded Ashewo / Letter To My Kids In Heaven / Dubai Tripping In Pics!you poor? don't open ...ladies No Pm Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.