Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari (29773 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Ben Murray-bruce Blasts Someone Who Slammed Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by kayalla(f): 8:26pm On May 09, 2016
anthoniosp:

It plays a part agreed..but can they insult vlamidir putin even if he travels there a million times?.. Let's face it..Nigeria may have its problem but insulting our President either APC or pdp is a national disgrace..I hope lai Mohammed says something on this

if our president can put his acts together 10% as much as Putin then ofcourse he will earn 10% of same respect. he is just running around the world like a headless chicken and or with no direction, so yes people will make fun of him and our country, even us (Nigerians) we make more fun of our president and country so wat should we expect from others?
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by kayalla(f): 8:34pm On May 09, 2016
metronaija:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce, Representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District at the upper chamber of the National Assembly has reacted to the British newspaper article on president Muhammadu Buhari.

Ben Bruce, who lambasted the British newspaper for being rude on President Muhamamdu Buhari's personality and the country said: That @DailyMailUK article on our President is rude.

See his tweet:
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/bruxmailnewspape-jpg.80489/[/img]

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/bruxmailnewspape-jpg.80489/

OP how this statement use be blast?
u know English so?
u should say'' Ben Bruce commented'' this is not blast abeg.
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by anthoniosp(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
kayalla:

if our president can put his acts together 10% as much as Putin then ofcourse he will earn 10% of same respect. he is just running around the world like a headless chicken and or with no direction, so yes people will make fun of him and our country, even us (Nigerians) we make more fun of our president and country so wat should we expect from others?
its just like having a drunk for a father.. No matter how bad he is to his sons..if u insult him in their faces..then only one person would leave there alive
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by moshould(m): 9:22pm On May 09, 2016
And you are a fool
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by Tinyemeka(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2016
olapluto:
I read the report too. It was not only rude to Buhari, but very very rude to Nigeria as a whole. As soon as I finished reading the article, I had to google all UK aids we receive. I wonder where the aids were going and which Nigerians were benefitting. If I had my way, I would stop all AIDS coming from UK.
We support UK economy in many many ways. Take out Nigerian students and see how UK tertiary education suffers. We are partly funding our own collective insults.
The article was also quoting some PDP sponsored websites to discredit Buhari. I dont know which university in UK that charges 26000 GBP per year. I studied there, and except Medicine, no other course is charging near 20,000 GBP. None of Buhari's children is known to read Medicine.

I just googled the first UK school that came to my mind.

I'm sure I could get 5 more if I wanted to. Which school does the girl attend? undecided

Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by allytinted: 10:08pm On May 09, 2016
XXLDICK:
BMB is a zombie grin grin grin
In fact, he is a Fulani man
i dey feel ur sarcasm
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by afolabi76: 10:52pm On May 09, 2016
Nice one from opposition that is not common
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by captainBUF(m): 12:21am On May 10, 2016
That's why u just have to love some senators for using their common sense to protect the integrity of their fellow countrymen irrespective of party,tribe or religion.
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by adconline(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2016
olapluto:
I read the report too. It was not only rude to Buhari, but very very rude to Nigeria as a whole. As soon as I finished reading the article, I had to google all UK aids we receive. I wonder where the aids were going and which Nigerians were benefitting. If I had my way, I would stop all AIDS coming from UK.
We support UK economy in many many ways. Take out Nigerian students and see how UK tertiary education suffers. We are partly funding our own collective insults.
The article was also quoting some PDP sponsored websites to discredit Buhari. I dont know which university in UK that charges 26000 GBP per year. I studied there, and except Medicine, no other course is charging near 20,000 GBP. None of Buhari's children is known to read Medicine.
Typical Naija of offering rebutal with emotions instead of facts.
Disprove that Naija doesn't receive £250m from the UK
Show how much Buhari daughters pay in school fees.
Show proof that our Politrickians do not own those listed houses
Show proof that Buhari's 16yr- old daughter didn't fly business class to London
Show proof that he listed all his properties and holdings and their estimated value in his Code of Conduct filling
Show proof that we know GMB networth based on his asset declaration.
Re: Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari by shugaboy6102(m): 2:14am On May 10, 2016
anthoniosp:

It plays a part agreed..but can they insult vlamidir putin even if he travels there a million times?.. Let's face it..Nigeria may have its problem but insulting our President either APC or pdp is a national disgrace..I hope lai Mohammed says something on this
God bless u.No wonder i was against those calling GEJ an ineffectual buffon as written by the Economist newspaper in the US and now this.its not about APC or PDP but abt Nigeria.The earlier we rebuke this foreign media d better for us as a ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / BRT Taskforce Rock Blue & Black Uniform Like Nigeria Police (photos) / Another Way To Prove That Black Lives Matter Is By Not Bleaching - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.