Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. (4950 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Bestman111(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2016
Ladies in d house how do u gals feel when your man keep on digging without climax when you have cummed for many times?
From what I experienced, my ex and my current always complain that I don't release on time and they sometimes leave me hanging, so I begin to wonder what those that says they wanted a long lasting and satisfying man on bed. Ladies which one una prefer?
2mins guy or 30mins?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Zzyzxt(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2016
30mins? op hope say you no they use dis mallam sex enhancement drug?
I mean m'okole cheesy

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by daclint(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
This one pass me let's wait for the elders

4 Likes

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 09, 2016
Baba wait lemme consult the oracles angry

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by sinaj(f): 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
The poster below is a sex expert grin
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MrPeterson(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2016
Good advert strategy, ladies in the house over to you.

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Flexherbal(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2016
It is better you satisfy her than to be a one minute man.
For those who can't last long, get my herbal tea.
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2016
burantashi at work grin

...Ok, I've had this experience before, trust me... They just wanna push away and they start giving you this stan look but me I no dey send, Na that time I dey change position to doggy.

Me I make sure I defile all part of my girls apartment... And i mean everywhere, bed, floor, wall standing, kitchen, bathroom, on the toilet seat, running shower, holding burglary... just name it.

You know you're hitting her right when she starts telling you she wanna pee and making statement like "did you get bigger"

4 Likes

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2016
Both the op and his girlfriends are inexperienced if a girl cum before her boyfriend she should give him Mouth Gig or hand job so that he will cum and everybody will be happy
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MRBrownJ: 3:59pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:
Ladies in d house how do u gals feel when your man keep on digging without climax when you have cummed for many times?
From what I experienced, my ex and my current always complain that I don't release on time and they sometimes leave me hanging, so I begin to wonder what those that says they wanted a long lasting and satisfying man on bed. Ladies which one una prefer?
2mins guy or 30mins?

satisfaction has absolutely nothing to do with how long you last in bed. many women cuum within 5mins of the "right" lovemaking, and unless you let her know EXACTLY what turns you on so she can make YOU cuum, then you will simply be fukcing aimlessly. also, many women are tired because, unless you get them wet through the right stimulation, they get dried out down below and sex becomes uncomfortable. some women enjoy long sex sessions while others hate it, and last but not least, if you do the same boring stuff on and on then no wonder women would be bored in bed.

Ucheosefoh:
Both the op and his girlfriends are inexperienced if a girl cum before her boyfriend she should give him Mouth Gig or hand job so that he will cum and everybody will be happy

i would certainy NOT enjoy the above and would feel like she is trying to get rid of me. i want to have an orgasm just the same way as she did, through sex, and not some quickie BJ... that certainly aint the same happiness.

2 Likes

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Bestman111(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2016
No drugs at all. It's natural most especially wen with CD.
Zzyzxt:
30mins? op hope say you no they use dis mallam sex enhancement drug?
I mean m'okole cheesy
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Bestman111(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
U are lucky ur gal cooperates. Mine is so selfish dat ones she has climax, any further attempt to change position might lead to a fight.
Danfuster:
burantashi at work grin

...Ok, I've had this experience before, trust me... They just wanna push away and they start giving you this stan look but me I no dey send, Na that time I dey change position to doggy.

Me I make sure I defile all part of my girls apartment... And i mean everywhere, bed, floor, wall standing, kitchen, bathroom, on the toilet seat, running shower, holding burglary... just name it.

You know you're hitting her right when she starts telling you she wanna pee and making statement like "did you get bigger"
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MRBrownJ: 4:25pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:
U are lucky ur gal cooperates. Mine is so selfish dat ones she has climax, any further attempt to change position might lead to a fight.

these ones are known as "selfish cuumers"... men and women that wanna go to sleep as soon as they cuum.
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:

then you save that position that makes her climax for the last, I know the position that makes my girl climax and most times I save it for the last.

You will always know when she's about to climax (if you're attentive enough), at this point you should withdraw and fall back to smooching. Some girls like ravaged sex, you just gotta trust your instinct to take her on.

In my case, I took it up one notch holding her by the neck with one hand (not too tight tho) while ramming her, my other hand turning her nipplÄ— then I go french kissing her whilst still ramming her and holding her neck.

Remember you are an Alpha, exhibit it. Even a lioness fights an Alpha tooth and nail but she always gives in.

Don't you ever ... I repeat never ever be a gentleman in bed

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Bestman111(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2016
Mennh struggling during sex is a big turnoff for me. Once a gal starts giving me attitude during d action or before it. Junior will go flat and may even refuse to wake up. Unless am drunk.
Danfuster:

then you save that position that makes her climax for the last, I know the position that makes my girl climax and most times I save it for the last.

You will always know when she's about to climax (if you're attentive enough), at this point you should withdraw and fall back to smooching. Some girls like ravaged sex, you just gotta trust your instinct to take her on.

In my case, I took it up one notch holding her by the neck with one hand (not too tight tho) while ramming her, my other hand turning her nipplÄ— then I go french kissing her whilst still ramming her and holding her neck.

Remember you are an Alpha, exhibit it. Even a lioness fights an Alpha tooth and nail but she always gives in.
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Danfuster(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:
Mennh struggling during sex is a big turnoff for me. Once a gal starts giving me attitude during d action or before it. Junior will go flat and may even refuse to wake up. Unless am drunk.

I understand, it is for me too... Only before we get into the action cos I don't want a case where she'd be claiming I raped her. But once we're in the action, junior won't even rest cos I go dey close her wey be say junior go dey intimidate her.

Discover what works for you
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:02pm On May 09, 2016
Reading all de above makes me feel bad, as if there is something wrong wit me, or maybe i just love sex too much i dnt know. For me, i have never been in a case wer i come befor a guy, for me i always wana go on and on until he gets tired and is de one wanting to stop on his on. My boo even sometimes gets angry wen i start waking him up during his rest, coz he wil b feeling tired, and i will b feeling something dat i dnt understand, which makes me want him more and more. Serously guys, i realy have never been in such a situation, and de problem is dat i love exploring so much, which sometimes is good, bt sometimes is a bit bad and dengerous

3 Likes

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by vicstar(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2016
that poster above me is possessed and needs deliverance undecided

Don't quote me. sad

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MRBrownJ: 5:33pm On May 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Reading all de above makes me feel bad, as if there is something wrong wit me, or maybe i just love sex too much i dnt know. For me, i have never been in a case wer i come befor a guy, for me i always wana go on and on until he gets tired and is de one wanting to stop on his on. My boo even sometimes gets angry wen i start waking him up during his rest, coz he wil b feeling tired, and i will b feeling something dat i dnt understand, which makes me want him more and more. Serously guys, i realy have never been in such a situation, and de problem is dat i love exploring so much, which sometimes is good, bt sometimes is a bit bad and dengerous

sista, let me be the bearer of bad news, you are a nymph0maniac, where the satisfaction isnt enough/important, and you just want to be fukced all the time regardless if you cuum 20times or not. to you, this is like sport and not lovemaking.

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by skywalker240(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Wetin?.......na food?

2 Likes

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by anthney87: 6:06pm On May 09, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

discover what works for you.
Allow him to stimulate u more than having sex. Let him explore ur clitoris with his fingers while sucking ur nipples. have more lovemaking than sex to make u come. know wen u re feeling more sensual so he pays mor attention to that area to arouse u more and mk u come.
maybe if u re close to me I may show u how to come before me. A trial may convince u that u re normal and have not been given the right treatment.

NB. If u re not into the act u may not cum ooo. u mist enjoy what is been done Ist to get the needed arousal
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:

satisfaction has absolutely nothing to do with how long you last in bed. many women cuum within 5mins of the "right" lovemaking, and unless you let her know EXACTLY what turns you on so she can make YOU cuum, then you will simply be fukcing aimlessly. also, many women are tired because, unless you get them wet through the right stimulation, they get dried out down below and sex becomes uncomfortable. some women enjoy long sex sessions while others hate it, and last but not least, if you do the same boring stuff on and on then no wonder women would be bored in bed.

i would certainy NOT enjoy the above and would feel like she is trying to get rid of me. i want to have an orgasm just the same way as she did, through sex, and not some quickie BJ... that certainly aint the same happiness.
Still better than leaving you hanging anyway wey person cum na cum
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Maxi112: 6:22pm On May 09, 2016
children of newer day, dey are more corrupt than our politicians, u see their life! single but married.

make una continue, I dey salute una

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MRBrownJ: 6:45pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Still better than leaving you hanging anyway wey person cum na cum

i guess, if you really believe in the above quote of "cum na cum" then masturbation is also just as good as making love to a women and BJs, right (since men also cum)?
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i guess, if you really believe in the above quote of "cum na cum" then masturbation is also just as good as making love to a women and BJs, right (since men also cum)?
What did you suggest such guys will do, endure it, cheat on her, leave her or nag about it. If you believe my suggestion is not an alternative.
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MRBrownJ: 7:06pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
What did you suggest such guys will do, endure it, cheat on her, leave her or nag about it. If you believe my suggestion is not an alternative.

men should be fully open/honest and tell their bedroom partners what turns them on in the bedroom, your desires/fantasies, where you like to be caressed/lick/pinched/bitten, so that she can SATISFY you properly. a BJ is a lame way of cuuming during sex, and its only in p0rn movies that they do that and feel great about it. any man/woman should be ashamed if a BJ is the only way to make that man (their partner) to cuum. its either he has masturbated too often OR she is truly clueless and lame in bed.
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2016
our youths.... chai

1 Like

Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:

men should be fully open/honest and tell their bedroom partners what turns them on in the bedroom, your desires/fantasies, where you like to be caressed/lick/pinched/bitten, so that she can SATISFY you properly. a BJ is a lame way of cuuming during sex, and its only in p0rn movies that they do that and feel great about it. any man/woman should be ashamed if a BJ is the only way to make that man (their partner) to cuum. its either he has masturbated too often OR she is truly clueless and lame in bed.
Trust me some guys have complained, explained even teach yet no noticeable improvement, I am talking from personal experience some girls will not improve no matter your efforts. I understand that because of their mentality about sex any issue about will be handle like nothing by these women.
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MRBrownJ: 7:51pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Trust me some guys have complained, explained even teach yet no noticeable improvement, I am talking from personal experience some girls will not improve no matter your efforts. I understand that because of their mentality about sex any issue about will be handle like nothing by these women.

its all about understanding bro... if what you want her to do is uncomfortable/painful/shamefull, she gets offended or simply dislike the act you want her to do (or its against her religious belief), then its understandable that she wont do it. sex must be an agreement beneficial/pleasurable to both.

if thats the case then they are NOT sexually compatible
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2016
MRBrownJ:

its all about understanding bro... if what you want her to do is uncomfortable/painful/shamefull, she gets offended or simply dislike the act you want her to do (or its against her religious belief), then its understandable that she wont do it. sex must be an agreement beneficial/pleasurable to both.

if thats the case then they are NOT sexually compatible
Let me use my case as example, I tried all efforts but the issue of lasting long were never solved, she improved on others but she cant last up to 30 minutes once she cum that is the end she will complain of dryness so we engaged in more MouthAction as alternative because that is the only way she will make me cum. I had other experience that was worst than that, this particular girl is good with romance but not creative and hate MouthAction yet she get tired easily in penetrative sex. Eight months of teaching was in vain because she will not allow MouthAction because of too much pleasure. I left her because of that and same way I have encounter such girls i have met those who improved tremendously and the sex goddess. E no easy handling such girls but if any girl have anything to offer apart from sex then they should look for alternative.
Re: When She Climaxed And He Is Yet To. by MRBrownJ: 8:24pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Let me use my case as example, I tried all efforts but the issue of lasting long were never solved, she improved on others but she cant last up to 30 minutes once she cum that is the end she will complain of dryness so we engaged in more MouthAction as alternative because that is the only way she will make me cum. I had other experience that was worst than that, this particular girl is good with romance but not creative and hate MouthAction yet she get tired easily in penetrative sex. Eight months of teaching was in vain because she will not allow MouthAction because of too much pleasure. I left her because of that and same way I have encounter such girls i have met those who improved tremendously and the sex goddess. E no easy handling such girls but if any girl have anything to offer apart from sex then they should look for alternative.

there is no point wasting time with a gal you aint sexually compatible with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] / My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual / Boobs Or Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.