Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual (4934 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2021
I met this girl four month ago , we became later we started dating everything was perfect cool and fun , few weeks ago she saw me talk to a girl which she knows the girl is my friend girlfriend since that day she started acting wired I try to ask her why she acting unusual she told me nothing everything is fine so I made some research I discovered she has another boyfriend
am thinking of going to confront her I need your advice what should I do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Offpoint1: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2021
Why can't guys share their girlfriends with others sef... This life no too hard.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:
Why can't guys share their girlfriends with others sef... This life no too hard.
is not all about sharing her , what I hate is she lieing to me

she told me am the only guy she is dating
why not tell me the truth

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Offpoint1: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:

She was protecting her investment, we are advised not to put our eggs in one basket.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Quality20(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2021
if u know u cant share girlfriends with other sexyly hot dudes,then dont have any for ur peace. Abi u wanna equate girlfriends to housewives? Also if u know u cant condone small small stealings from a lady then don't bring any girlfriend to ur residence. These are d major conditions for keeping a f..kmate in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by AishaYesufu: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Is it everything you people will bring to Nairaland? You just said she has another boyfriend, yet you are asking what to do. Why are men of this generation so weak and immature?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by HarunaWest(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:

If she tell you truth, you no go Greer. Guy lock up...Let her go or continue..She is your girlfriend not your wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by LeeSantos(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2021
don't give her much attention again. don't call , always bring excuses of been busy you can't see her and you can't call..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2021
Fowl...see wetin you come online dey complain for

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by smartty68(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2021
It's not a do or die affair. You don't force love - it comes slowly.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Oluromantic: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2021
When a basic 5 boy is in relationship with a basic 3 girl in kiddies Montessori School

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Is it everything you people will bring to Nairaland? You just said she has another boyfriend, yet you are asking what to do. Why are men of this generation so weak and immature?
honestly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by ThiagoKid(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
so I made some research I discovered she has another boyfriend
Confront her for what? undecided

Btw, she was not angry 'cos she saw you talking to a gal...she just wanna leave the relationship.
Break up with her before she does.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Youngpo413: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:

No matter how nice you think your gf is,some other guys are fùcking her harder and faster than you can imagine....I mean guys!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Confront her for what? undecided

Btw, she was not angry 'cos she saw you talking to a gal...she just wanna leave the relationship.
Break up with her before she does.
ok I asked her several times if she is not ok with the relationship she should let me know so that we can go our separate ways , but she keeps on insisting everything is fine between us , Even after the incident
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Youngpo413: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Quality20:
if u know u cant share girlfriends with other sexyly hot dudes,then dont have any for ur peace. Abi u wanna equate girlfriends to housewives? Also if u know u cant condone small small stealings from a lady then don't bring any girlfriend to ur residence. These are d major conditions for keeping a f..kmate in Nigeria
lol @ small small stealing....so true sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Youngpo413:
No matter how nice you think your gf is,some other guys are fùcking her harder and faster than you can imagine....I mean guys!
I can say about that because am not always with her but kind of trust her with that she doesn't Bleep around
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2021
HarunaWest:

If she tell you truth, you no go Greer. Guy lock up...Let her go or continue..She is your girlfriend not your wife.
okay that what am about to do today I want to talk to her ask her a few questions like who I mine to her I need answers before breaking up
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Offpoint1:

She was protecting her investment, we are advised not to put our eggs in one basket.
I can't be her investment I have never giver her money or gift guy am still observing her and with this discovering I think am done unless she answered my questions with proof that she is not dating any other guy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Quality20:
you mean no decent girls in Nigeria pure
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2021
AishaYesufu:
what do you mean I only learn about that I have never seen her with any guy before am asking for help because I don't want to accuse her and everything will turnout wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2021
LeeSantos:
don't give her much attention again. don't call , always bring excuses of been busy you can't see her and you can't call..
thanks man do you think that will solve the problem
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2021
Abso1uteZero:
Fowl...see wetin you come online dey complain for
what do you mean just asking for help if you can help forget
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2021
smartty68:
It's not a do or die affair. You don't force love - it comes slowly.
I didn't force her to love me in first place why change of my heart
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by DannyG8(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2021
Oluromantic:
When a basic 5 boy is in relationship with a basic 3 girl in kiddies Montessori School
stop being childish
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Youngpo413: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
I can say about that because am not always with her but kind of trust her with that she doesn't Bleep around
k
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by ThiagoKid(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
ok I asked her several times if she is not ok with the relationship she should let me know so that we can go our separate ways , but she keeps on insisting everything is fine between us , Even after the incident
you dont need to ask her anything bro...just break up with her before she does--you already said she is cheating...your choice though.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by LeeSantos(m): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
thanks man do you think that will solve the problem
just try that for a period of one month more. if it doesn't end the relationship and focus on your life and wealth.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by AishaYesufu: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
what do you mean I only learn about that I have never seen her with any guy before am asking for help because I don't want to accuse her and everything will turnout wrong
Yiu don't have to see her with a man to know that she is cheating. Also, you don't expect her to tell you as well.

All you have to do is get the facts from the same person that informed you and DUMP her if you are convinced of its veracity.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:
I met this girl four month ago , we became later we started dating everything was perfect cool and fun , few weeks ago she saw me talk to a girl which she knows the girl is my friend girlfriend since that day she started acting wired I try to ask her why she acting unusual she told me nothing everything is fine so I made some research I discovered she has another boyfriend
You no gats come NL dey complain for such naa.. just continue fvcking her for the loose she is or u dump her. Why confront her? Na ur wife? Ohh yea she could be ur main chick but no need for confrontation because she go deny until u get proof. Just be using her for sex exploration and fulfill ue fantasies but play safe make u no contact sonthin.. but if i were u na cold dropping without explanations undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by AishaYesufu: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2021
DannyG8:

Verily I say unto you, it will end in tears

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual by blinking001(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Leave her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please. / If My boyfriend Doesn't Agree To Do This Then We Won't Get Married / My Girlfriend & her Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.