Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Katsina State Speaker Muduru Denies Buying Filling Station & 2 Mega Houses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina State Speaker Muduru Denies Buying Filling Station & 2 Mega Houses (726 Views)

Katsina Speaker, Aliyu Muduru Impeached / Aliyu Sabi’u Muduru Celebrates His 34th Birthday (photos) / Jonathan Denies Buying $15M Property In United kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Speaker Muduru Denies Buying Filling Station & 2 Mega Houses by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
Speaker of Katsina State House of Assembly, Alhaji Aliyu Sabiu Muduru, has denied rumors making round in the state that he had bought two houses and 11 filling stations across the state.
Muduru who was speaking at a media chat forum organized by the Nigeria Union of Journalists, NUJ, Katsina state chapter, stressed that the rumor of his alleged spending spree was promoted by those he called mischief makers.
He said, “People were spreading rumors that I bought the houses of the late DanAmina and the late Dan Malikin Katsina. And that I bought 11 filling stations. I want to reaffirm that these rumors are not true”.
The speaker said that he was not up to one year in office and therefore according to him where would he see or get such money to buy such properties.

He therefore called on those spreading the rumors to fear God and stop spreading mischief against innocent people, adding “I have forgive those spreading this mischief against me and I hope they would repent”.
On the recent changes in the leadership of the house, Muduru clarified that the house leader and the chief whip resigned voluntarily from their positions denying insinuations that they were forced to resign.
He however stressed that the changes were not a threat to his position as the speaker of the house, stating that leadership is given by God and taken away by Him.
“Well if my time is up I have to leave the position. But as at now my position is not under any threat. But if God say my time is up I will as a Muslim take it in good faith,” he added.

http://katsinanewsblog..com.ng/2016/05/katsina-state-speaker-muduru-denies.html

Re: Katsina State Speaker Muduru Denies Buying Filling Station & 2 Mega Houses by Flexherbal(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2016
We are watching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. Nigerian Minister Says They Spend 14,000 On Feeding Prisoner Daily.. / Is NLC Doing The Right Thing By Going On Strike Over Fuel Increase? / Chibok Season 10 - A badly written script?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.