Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl (1233 Views)

My Neighbour And His Wife Seduced My Wife ,now I'm Ashamed / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by isaacsegun(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2016
recently I found out that me and my neighbour in the hostel were dating the same girl,this girl is someone that ve been wooing for the past six month because i admired her so much,she has jst accepted my proposal,but unfortunately I discoverd that my neighbour is dating the same girl. please,I need ur advice,should I continue the relationship or quit?
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by iceberylin(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2016
Dude crushing is way different from dating..

Wah is you saying undecided

Go and read ya book plc
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 09, 2016
Change ur title, crush is not the same with dating, so far is just crushing, let him be
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by vicky6055(f): 3:53pm On May 09, 2016
quit if she is still dating her the current guy it means she just pitied you and decided to date you

Shekina
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by isaacsegun(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2016
vicky6055:
quit if she is still dating her the current guy it means she just pitied you and decided to date you

Shekina

thanks
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by firstking01(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2016
@this point i give up
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2016
I fail to see the problem here. Is this said neighbor your friend? If not, just mind your own business.
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by ButterFrost212(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2016
honey you need to face your studies and stop stressing over some girl that has the time to date two guys.. if you won't face your studies though, continue dating her, it's really not our business over here at nairaland, so good luck with your problem that isn't really a problem.
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by isaacsegun(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2016
ThinkingOutLoud:
I fail to see the problem here. Is this said neighbor your friend? If not, just mind your own business.

actually not my friend per say,but we use to chitchat very well.
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by Bestman111(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
I have one advice for u. Just get ready for a serious fight. I mean physical blows and punches. Better start d training now.
isaacsegun:
recently I found out that me and my neighbour in the hostel were dating the same girl,this girl is someone that ve been wooing for the past six month because i admired her so much,she has jst accepted my proposal,but unfortunately I discoverd that my neighbour is dating the same girl. please,I need ur advice,should I continue the relationship or quit?
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by skywalker240(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2016
leave that girl,...

search for a new one
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Mr man. What happened to your long term girlfriend that you have been dating for 10 years? Is everything okay upstairs?
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Safiaaa:
Mr man. What happened to your long term girlfriend that you have been dating for 10 years? Is everything okay upstairs?
I told you I knew he was clowning
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by gedidiah: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2017
@op..better start to practice boxing for ur own good.backup bf loading...40%
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by newslifeop: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Oh
Re: My neighbour And I Were Dating The Same Girl by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2017
You can continue, the girl is suffering from enye ndi ebe, enye ndi ebe syndrome.

(1) (Reply)

10 Controversial Truths About Dating / Just For Fun / True Love Still Exists, You Just Gonna Take Your Search To An Extra Mile Even Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.