Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) (20946 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Zico5(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by emillionaire: 10:00am On May 10, 2016
kkkk
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by hohafrank(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2016
bukatyne:
You mean one slap surpassed 3 yrs worth of slaps?

As much as I understand the man, he is not completely blameless.

After the first slap, he should have taken concrete steps to end the nonsense not waiting for 3yrs to retaliate & blinding her in one eye.

I advise they go their separate ways before he kills her 5yrs later.

Putting her husband down is clearly more important than her life.
Read and comprehend before making comments. They are three years in marriage.He didn't slap her after three for retaliation. Receive sense in JN.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by don4real18(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2016
dragonking2:
Even the wisest man king Solomon advised that it is better for a man to live in the wilderness( were there is no hope, just death) than to live in the same house with a contentious and angry woman..This shows how deadly an abusive woman can be.
it is better to sleep on the roof of your house than to sleep in the same room with a nagging wife.
Solomon was wise but was he the wisest
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:04am On May 10, 2016
Ontop one eye, she still insulting the man.

As far as she hit him first, then it was self defence.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 10, 2016
Women sha!..
My Ex gf slaps me at d slightest provocation, I'm much more bigger than her o...but she keeps slapping me as if I don't have hands... if I come shout for her head she will start screaming I've killed her. I remember her telling a girl I threw her against the wall during an argument.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Okijajuju1(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2016
mysticgal:
Lord, ladies abuse is common now. Please in the name of any God you serve, please run for your life. Please

You make it sound like we Guys don't get abused..

#StopDomesticAbuse..

#AbuseHasNoGender....

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by ijustdey: 10:08am On May 10, 2016
she deserves what she got

I have no pity for her..... a nagging and abusive wife is one thing I dislike to the bone.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by danidee10(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2016
bukatyne:
You mean one slap surpassed 3 yrs worth of slaps?

As much as I understand the man, he is not completely blameless.

After the first slap, he should have taken concrete steps to end the nonsense not waiting for 3yrs to retaliate & blinding her in one eye.

I advise they go their separate ways before he kills her 5yrs later.

Putting her husband down is clearly more important than her life.

Which kind of step If I may ask
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by bibinwaka: 10:11am On May 10, 2016
am a woman and i say he should have slapped her mouth too.
A woman should learn how to be submissive and not raising shoulders with dia husbands.
Though some men are walking disasters. We women shud learn Hw to endure and tolerate in all things.
Evn my little daughter dare not insult her elder bros i will beat d living day light out of her. Dat is d foundation i want to lay for her Respect!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by ijames: 10:12am On May 10, 2016
When a woman slaps and insult her husband in public, nobody says jack
When a woman cheats on her husband, nobody says jack
When women rapes a man, nobody says jack
But if the man responds in anger, the whole world comes out #violence against women.

No sane man will just wake up and start hitting his wife, so many things lead to something.
Now that's is a fact.
I think the awareness so be women learning how to respect thier husband.
This issues is not only with the male folks.

Haba... You go just dey disrespect the man anyhow for public, slap am, no give am food..etc
And u expect thunder not to strike?
Men are humans with emotions too. Ladies should know this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 10, 2016
After God,fear women
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by mysticgal(f): 10:16am On May 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You make it sound like we Guys don't get abused..

#StopDomesticAbuse..

#AbuseHasNoGender....
The op posted about a woman been abused and most cases tends to the female gender, so my campaign is for the women's abuse. Don't get me wrong abuse has no gender, I am not a female chauvinist neither a male misogynist.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by kingthreat(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2016
When a woman wants to insult you. Pray for the extra grace of God not to raise your hand on her. I used to think it was a joke untill I had a first-hand experience.
This lady called me a very big a55hole. Said I have a small d!ck. That I am useless, every guy in her family is better than me. Even insulted the memory of my late relatives. Etc. Men, I didn't know when i jacked this girl by the shirt and pushed her to the wall. I was about to give her a punch if not for the fear I saw in her eyes out of my suprised rage. As I left her, the insults kept on raining. This time, it was how she will deal with me, and how her ex who she still straffs is an Eiye cultist and will send small boys to mess me up, etc. They will tie me up and let her break bottle on my head, etc.
Men, as she pack her bag commot that day, I deleted not only her contact, but that of her friends and family that might get her in touch with me again.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by ultimate121: 10:22am On May 10, 2016
all is well
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Toks2008(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2016
koastar:
This is a true story of domestic violence shared by a doctor friend.
"Her presenting complain was inability to see with the left eye of two days duration following a slap from her husband, I wasn't happy but had to be calm because the young man was also in the consulting room, after examination it was obvious that she was blind in that eye. The husband wasn't happy and I could see tears rolling down his cheeks even as he tried to hide it from me, so I decided to ask the reason. In his own words " Dr. I love my wife so much and we've been married for 3years and this is the first time i am hitting her, she has pushed me to the wall and almost through it, she doesn't respect me, slaps me and raise her voice at the slightest provocation even in the public not minding where we are or who is around " because you are a fool," his wife cuts in.......... He stood and walked out of the consulting room without saying a word. The wife followed him with showers of insults not minding she was in a hospital.
How did we get here? Who do I blame? Is the man a beast for slapping his wife no matter the reason? Is this violence against women or men? No matter the circumstance it's better to walk away than to raise your hands against a woman."
Who do you think is guilty in this case?

Seun should come and answer the question.

He believes ladies are victims but the story just made it clear that the man had been the victim for a long time but just one weak moment from the guy the world is now reading this.

I had a sharp tongued ex that can use her mouth to kill a man...she would not mind running her mouth as she wants but for 12years i did not raise a finger to touch her even when she told me just a year into the affair that she prefers that a man beats her because she is sturbborn and sharp tongued.

i tolerated for 12 good years until i lost it 3yrs ago and slaped her lap for insulting me and immediaely apologized but for where...she took pics of the red spot on her lap and sent it to my sister and mum and they all lashed ou at me not knowing how i tolerated 12yrs of verbal assault and despite my apologies to her she just held on to that.

Seun apologized to ladies on my thread for my title...6 facts that pove that women are the main cause of domestic violence...and even removed the thread from fpage..how dumb and unreasonable.

Now come and read this and apologize to me.

I reiterated the need for men never to raise their hands to beat women yet stated clearly what should be avoided but its so fortunate that some people have a deep myopic mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by JOYOSITA(f): 10:25am On May 10, 2016
tuzeriouz:

Hehehehe...ur dp sef na fashion violence.
thank me later
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On May 10, 2016
danidee10:

Which kind of step If I may ask

Warn her sternly never to try it again/ report her to an elder in her family etc.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2016
bibinwaka:
A woman should learn how to be submissive and not raising shoulders with dia husbands.
Though some men are walking disasters. We women shud learn Hw to endure and tolerate in all things.
Evn my little daughter dare not insult her elder bros i will beat d living day light out of her. Dat is d foundation i want to lay for her Respect!!

As a lady you get sense pass Seun.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by joek(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2016
Please judge my case. I've been married for the past 7years. I never raised my hands against my wife even though she hit me two different times. She nags, insulting and very disrespectful. This passed Sunday, she called me an animal and insane in the presence of our neighbours simply because I went to the rest room bare-footed to pee. I did that because she was wearing the available slippers;the second one was bad and I didn't want to wear shoe to the rest room. I didn't say a word back to her. When she came to the sitting room, She looked me in the eye and called me a mad man and that I need to have my head examined. I was so angry that I wanted to hit her but I calmed down and went out. This is what I go through once there is any little provocation. How do I get out of this abuse and humiliation without
beating her up? Cos if I do, you ladies would call me wife beater! For your information, she is a worker in our Church.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by KoldKash(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2016
bibinwaka:

I can bet you are not having issues with your hubby.and I can say he has no difficulties loving and caring for you, and of course, according you your well deserved respect.Your mother taught you well.pass it on to your little girls and make sure they get it.it will take them far and save them a world of needless troubles. You are an old time woman, the pride of her husband.some marriages are working and still will work to the very end.God Bless You, Daughter of Zion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Eberex(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2016
One of the reasons i'm afraid to get married. If she is playing the act now what is the guarantee that she wont turn to a nag after marriage?
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Kulas: 10:37am On May 10, 2016
....."she has pushed me to the wall and almost through it, she doesn't respect me, slaps me and raise her voice at the slightest provocation even in the public not minding where we are or who is around "
Many may not understand what a man that married a woman that posses the above character is passing through.One of the worst things that can happen to any man or woman is to marry a wrong partner.It is just like being in hell.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On May 10, 2016
joek:
Please judge my case. I've been married for the past 7years. I never raised my hands against my wife even though she hit me two different times. She nags, insulting and very disrespectful. This passed Sunday, she called me an animal and insane in the presence of our neighbours simply because I went to the rest room bare-footed to pee. I did that because she was wearing the available slippers;the second one was bad and I didn't want to wear shoe to the rest room. I didn't say a word back to her. When she came to the sitting room, She looked me in the eye and called me a mad man and that I need to have my head examined. I was so angry that I wanted to hit her but I calmed down and went out. This is what I go through once there is any little provocation. How do I get out of this abuse and humiliation without
beating her up? Cos if I do, you ladies would call me wife beater! For your information, she is a worker in our Church.

Is there no member of your church/family you can report her to?

Can you not look her in the eye and warn her never to disrespect you again?

I am worried because one day, you will freak out and beat/maim/kill her.

If all does not work, separate till she comes back to her senses and while separated, live a pure, holy & accountable life so that you will not accused infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by bakynes(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Seun should come and answer the question.

He believes ladies are victims but the story just made it clear that the man had been the victim for a long time but just one weak moment from the guy the world is now reading this.

I had a sharp tongued ex that can use her mouth to kill a man...she would not mind running her mouth as she wants but for 12years i did not raise a finger to touch her even when she told me just a year into the affair that she prefers that a man beats her because she is sturbborn and sharp tongued.

i tolerated for 12 good years until i lost it 3yrs ago and slaped her lap for insulting me and immediaely apologized but for where...she took pics of the red spot on her lap and sent it to my sister and mum and they all lashed ou at me not knowing how i tolerated 12yrs of verbal assault and despite my apologies to her she just held on to that.

Seun apologized to ladies on my thread for my title...6 facts that pove that women are the main cause of domestic violence...and even removed the thread from fpage..how dumb and unreasonable.

Now come and read this and apologize to me.

I reiterated the need for men never to raise their hands to beat women yet stated clearly what should be avoided but its so fortunate that some people have a deep myopic mentality.
Oga Toks no mind all these people jare you try,me i endured with an ex for 3 years, she slaps me publicly, throws my clothes out in the rain, use knive to cut me, bite me all over my body, tore my shirt in public etc uncountable things she does and d day she finally tore my car particulars and was stonning my car i lost it that day and i used my belt on her that was after 3 years of enduring all that i listed above. Everyone knows me am as gentle as a dove i avoid trouble like anything but remember every human has a breaking point and when pushed to that breaking point will react. I know lots of people will say why didnt i leave her, she brings friends and family to beg me and they all say " you know say na woman" and if i refuse to listen to them it will be like am stubborn. The day i beat her with my belt (it was just a few lashes not like i inflicted any injury on her) was the day we ended it.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Toks2008(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2016
joek:

Seun will come and advice you because he believes ladies are the victims...honestly to slap this Seun guy dey hungry me and i have been looking forward to slapping him since 2007.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by delightf(f): 10:49am On May 10, 2016
You see who lose now d woman with her running mouth abi the man,if u re nt well prepared pls don't marry oooh,is all abt endurance,
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Joelchris(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2016
Women have their way of bringing out the beast in many.... There's a beast in every man no matter how cool he seems, don't unveil it, deal with those bad attitude
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by delightf(f): 10:55am On May 10, 2016
When one is silence does nt means he don't kown what his doing,maybe the man has been calm 4 allthis while,wife must be submisive thusband nomatter what 1cor 7 vs 1 to end. U must be lyal,u must nt ride onur husband cuz God has make them the head nd they ll remain the head,you ve no power over ur body likeme or hate me,I am nt in suppoort of her slaping nd disrespecting her husband no if is mysisiter I ll tel her u re wrong

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Guyman02: 10:55am On May 10, 2016
A nagging hot tempered woman is a danger to any husband. Even while the doctor was asking him what happened with the man feeling very remorseful with tears in his eyes, she resorted to insulting him publicly.
Most men today in young marriages are dying silently because of stress and pressure from their wives and number root cause is financial management whereby she thinks he doesnt give her enough money or where she earns more disrespecting the man.
So many accidents happen and the men are more likely to be victims because the driver lost concentration on steering, some young men are on the verge of committing of committing suicide like TeeBillz because like Charly Boy mentioned some women dont understand that despite the show of bravado the men are really the 'weaker' sex. There has been more heart failures, BP, ulcer among many young men today than women because of domestic crisis with their wives.
Several men are facing abuse from their wives and carrying it in their hearts quietly but it is seldom mentioned as a serious issue in our society, I have watched a relation complain of facing abuse from his wife but we never took it very serious until the man died after a health challenge and today the woman is living large with their children.
A good woman builds a home.

bibinwaka:

Mothers are to be blamed for not instilling strict discipline on their daughters on how to respect their husbands. There is nothing that an obedient, understanding and submissive wife cannot from her husband, but most women believe in 'talking sense' into him and that brings domestic violence as the men see 'talking sense' into them as insulting their pride and ego.

joek:

If your place of work allows it take your ong leave vacation and go far from home to another destination, it can even be to your village or to a friend or relations place and spend it there, that way you would have given her a break, drop basic money to run the home in your absence, it would be a kind of separation and after that she will start valuing your presence again in the home.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by KoldKash(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2016
For us men:it begins with the choices we make.some of us get so obsessed about a woman because of her physical form and forget the weightier factors to be considered when choosing a wife.in some other cases, we think that love is a cure-all forgetting that spouses with attitude (husband/wife) don't rate love that high.

If while courting, your partner hits you or abuses you extensively, even in public or when there's a visitor in your home.there's a very slim chance he or she will behave differently when you marry each other.so the onus is on you to decide if you can bear that treatment for a lifetime.if YES, stay on and do not act suprised when it comes. But if NO, then move on-you will very likely find someone else, not PERFECT but BEARABLE compared to the one you had to leave.

Love is VOLATILE.
Character is INTRINSIC.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2016
embarassed sad
What is 'hall' this
These two might kee themselves as love still dey shack the man sotey he no sabi separation sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.