Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) (20947 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by KoldKash(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2016
McPerry:
Domestic violence is what is invogue abi?mk dem slap dat man bk ooo,he must turn blind,dumb n deaf in one slap.

You sound like your next in line for a blinder slap from your man-I hope he'd be man enough.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by bibinwaka: 2:11pm On May 10, 2016
KoldKash:

I can bet you are not having issues with your hubby.and I can say he has no difficulties loving and caring for you, and of course, according you your well deserved respect.Your mother taught you well.pass it on to your little girls and make sure they get it.it will take them far and save them a world of needless troubles. You are an old time woman, the pride of her husband.some marriages are working and still will work to the very end.God Bless You, Daughter of Zion.
@ toks2008

thanks. God bless u both.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by McPerry(f): 2:31pm On May 10, 2016
KoldKash:

You sound like your next in line for a blinder slap from your man-I hope he'd be man enough.

I should be asking you that if you are man enough and won't beat ur wife up.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by KoldKash(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2016
McPerry:

I should be asking you that if you are man enough and won't beat ur wife up.

I can't relate with a woman I have to beat up to put on track-because I am not a love freak(i know how to draw the curtains on psychopath gal).

A recalcitrant woman puts me off, and there's a great chance that for her to stand her stubborn grounds she may be violent as well. So why will a wear out myself with that sort of woman.

I don't hope to scream at my wife let alone hit her.and I pray God to give me a wife that's from the same stock He made me from.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by McPerry(f): 3:06pm On May 10, 2016
KoldKash:

I can't relate with a woman I have to beat up to put on track-because I am not a love freak(i know how to draw the curtains on psychopath gal).

A recalcitrant woman puts me off, and there's a great chance that for her to stand her stubborn grounds she may be violent as well. So why will a wear out myself with that sort of woman.

I don't hope to scream at my wife let alone hit her.and I pray God to give me a wife that's from the same stock He made me from.

Hmm Good one,just that not everyone have the same mindset.That is why every intending couples need not to rush into it or manage themselves when the handwriting i already written on the wall that they cannot live with themselves(marry).
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 10, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Hear yourself, flog his child right?

If you can't cope with her behaviour, call it quits!
Some men can be blind too. A guy made a post on NL talking about his fiance, how she is very quarrelsome and troublesome, and how much they are always fighting or settling fights with other people but the guy still claims to love her and plans to marry her.
Tommorow such people will make headlines and people of like minds will be coming out to belittle women talking like they are men's minions or slaves.

So when there is a misunderstanding, it is okay and normal for the woman to rain insults and emasculate the husband, but it is a crime for the man to flog her? If the woman is uncomfortable with the marriage, can she not also quit instead of verbally abusing the man? If she can fight with her tongue, then the man can fight with his fist period!
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by cococandy(f): 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
TheSunSon:

This is one of the feminist on NL,she will only surface in such situations and play down on female faults,I told you once,if this ya mentality no be for only social media,then your husband is either weak,a handbag or he's under stroonng magun.
Your own mentality shows that all the females in your family are cursed.
Only a cursed mother can raise a son like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:55pm On May 10, 2016
dicefrost:

So when there is a misunderstanding, it is okay and normal for the woman to rain insults and emasculate the husband, but it is a crime for the man to flog her? If the woman is uncomfortable with the marriage, can she not also quit instead of verbally abusing the man? If she can fight with her tongue, then the man can fight with his fist period!

Then they should live their lives beating themselves up while raising psychologically disturbed children. Does that even make sense? They should continue behaving like animals rather than part ways (if no reasonable change is seen after other reconciliatory methods have been sort )until probably one is killed. Show yourself and your fighting skills well and let a troublesome woman ruin your life? Then both lives will be ruined. Is there any sense in that? Misunderstandings are bound to happen in marriage, but how it is handled matters a lot.
I don't support women that are abusive, there are lots of mad but normal looking men and women out there, hot tempered and abusive, many manifest this during courtship but the affected party will be forming 'I love her or I love him' such as the case I mentioned, a woman is very quarrelsome and not ready to change, yet he is still saying he loves her and can cope with it . Tomorrow , if his threshold gets reached. Story will begin.

Some men are also crazy too, the woman doesn't have to be insultive, just a little mistake from her is enough for him to descend on her, and rumor he hears about her is beating, seeing someone of opposite sex greet her is enough for him to descend on her, etc.
Men can also be verbally abusive too, some men are quick to tell their wives how worthless they are, how he spends on her, even insult her family, but no one cares, only women can be insultive. Since she is physically weaker and we all want to behave like animals, can she find something she can hit his head with?

Both gender can be victims of domestic abuse and many of these madness could have been avoided by using one's brain and being prayerful while courting.
In fact the way people reason these days sef, I'm just wondering about marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by KoldKash(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
McPerry:

Hmm Good one,just that not everyone have the same mindset.That is why every intending couples need not to rush into it or manage themselves when the handwriting i already written on the wall that they cannot live with themselves(marry).

Now you sound like an cool headed woman-the type that draws love out of a man.

How did you manage to comment like that before now.seeing that the woman in the post was into slapping and abusing her man since 3years ago.and the one time the man sought to put her to check resulted in an unintended outcome.you mercilessly called for his head. He seems a nice man to have beared her that long.the nicest of man/woman breaks at some point, so the secret is to chose someone who can't bend you that hard.I am sincerely sorry that I tongue-lashed at you.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by dragonking2: 6:05pm On May 10, 2016
don4real18:

it is better to sleep on the roof of your house than to sleep in the same room with a nagging wife.
Solomon was wise but was he the wisest
Who is the wisest then
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by xtervaganza(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2016
The man said she slapped him 1st.

So he did the right thing
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by johnson232: 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
bukatyne:
You mean one slap surpassed 3 yrs worth of slaps?

As much as I understand the man, he is not completely blameless.

After the first slap, he should have taken concrete steps to end the nonsense not waiting for 3yrs to retaliate & blinding her in one eye.

I advise they go their separate ways before he kills her 5yrs later.

Putting her husband down is clearly more important than her life.
hmmmm... prophetess of doom...
@bold nothing of such will happen... the man only did what he is suppose to do as a man...

can't u foresee something good madam? undecided
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by TheSunSon: 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
cococandy:

Your own mentality shows that all the females in your family are cursed.
Only a cursed mother can raise a son like you.
hehehe a feminist insulting women see as you confuse?? You are the product a woman who was raped by a thousand rabid bats,you and all your sisters who think like you. Half wit cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On May 10, 2016
TheSunSon:

hehehe a feminist insulting women see as you confuse?? You are the product a woman who was raped by a thousand rabid bats,you and all your sisters who think like you. Half wit cheesy
Not everyone deserve respect. Especially not the ones that bore and raised a fool like you.
Product of fool conventions.
Ode raised to power 1000.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by TheSunSon: 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
cococandy:

Not everyone deserve respect. Especially not the ones that bore and raised a fool like you.
Product of fool conventions.
Ode raised to power 1000.
You can't give what you don't have,respect is too noble for you less breed. Spare me your fangs and go suck the blood of the half male weakling you call a husband,by the way who's gonna be the surrogate dad?.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by eyinjuege: 11:27pm On May 10, 2016
joek:
Please judge my case. I've been married for the past 7years. I never raised my hands against my wife even though she hit me two different times. She nags, insulting and very disrespectful. This passed Sunday, she called me an animal and insane in the presence of our neighbours simply because I went to the rest room bare-footed to pee. I did that because she was wearing the available slippers;the second one was bad and I didn't want to wear shoe to the rest room. I didn't say a word back to her. When she came to the sitting room, She looked me in the eye and called me a mad man and that I need to have my head examined. I was so angry that I wanted to hit her but I calmed down and went out. This is what I go through once there is any little provocation. How do I get out of this abuse and humiliation without
beating her up? Cos if I do, you ladies would call me wife beater! For your information, she is a worker in our Church.

Then leave the Union. You're not happy, she's also obviously not happy, and I'm guessing you guys have tried talking it out, but no improvement.
Life is too short to live in misery....
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by eyinjuege: 11:32pm On May 10, 2016
johnson232:

@bold nothing of such will happen... the man only did what he is suppose to do as a man...

She has lost an eye already. (I.e maimed, handicapped for life)

It won't be too far fetched to extrapolate she'll lose something more vital, and it's just a matter of time... Tick tock....tick tock....tick tock....tick tock.....

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by cococandy(f): 11:50pm On May 10, 2016
TheSunSon:

You can't give what you don't have,respect is too noble for you less breed. Spare me your fangs and go suck the blood of the half male weakling you call a husband,by the way who's gonna be the surrogate dad?.
I could do this all day. cheesy

The dimwits that contributed to your genome owe the world an apology for the aberration that you are. Your insecurity flows even over the Internet. Else why would you start out insulting a man that doesn't know of your existence and for no reason?

Your fragile manhood is threatened because you can't fathom how a man can handle all of me still come out a god. I guess dissing on him makes your feel better about yourself.
But you're not really to blame. You're newt of a father should have pulled out. It his fault.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Eke40seven(m): 1:58am On May 11, 2016
joek:
Please judge my case. I've been married for the past 7years. I never raised my hands against my wife even though she hit me two different times. She nags, insulting and very disrespectful. This passed Sunday, she called me an animal and insane in the presence of our neighbours simply because I went to the rest room bare-footed to pee. I did that because she was wearing the available slippers;the second one was bad and I didn't want to wear shoe to the rest room. I didn't say a word back to her. When she came to the sitting room, She looked me in the eye and called me a mad man and that I need to have my head examined. I was so angry that I wanted to hit her but I calmed down and went out. This is what I go through once there is any little provocation. How do I get out of this abuse and humiliation without
beating her up? Cos if I do, you ladies would call me wife beater! For your information, she is a worker in our Church.
You seem the cool type. I suggest you call her out and talk to her, tell her your concerns. If she continues, I suggest you give her the first signs of your intentions to separate, if she doesn't read the signs, then to hell, carry out the actions and you will see she will try to sit up. From what I gathered, many women abhor peace, even when you try to give your best of love, do what you won't normally do on a good day, go out of your way, and not confrontational, they tend to take it for weakness and take advantage of it to be rude, disrespectful and naggy because to them, your niceness and love makes them so comfortable and they think it's because you can't do without them when on the contrary a lot of girls out there are dying to have an opportunity to be with you.
What you did was blatantly not so hygienic (I don't know how neat your toilet is) but a sensible woman will call her husband to be corner and make the point to him in a respective manners without letting his ego down. That's what common sense is. A wise woman builds her home and not tear it down.
My mind goes on auto search when I get disrespected and nagged CONTINUOUSLY in a relationship, let her know that same thing will start happening to you if she don't sit up! However, on your own part show her respect and love and listen to some of her complaints and subject of nagging if you truly evaluate it and see it as a problem or worthy of adjustments. Make these changes and make it obvious to her that you are trying; when next you sleep with her, increase your efforts to the power of 10 even if it requires performance enhancement drugs, sex her like a stud, show your manliness on the bed, with all the strength and skill of a IndecentStar, let her have it hot. This works too, as she will marvel at your strength!
if she continues, abusing, and slapping you, guy man, find another woman, many fishes in the river, don't go physical on her, rather dump and kick her out like the piece of shit which she is, she doesn't deserve you.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Mamatee07: 2:42am On May 11, 2016
KoldKash:

Now you sound like an cool headed woman-the type that draws love out of a man.

How did you manage to comment like that before now.seeing that the woman in the post was into slapping and abusing her man since 3years ago.and the one time the man sought to put her to check resulted in an unintended outcome.you mercilessly called for his head. He seems a nice man to have beared her that long.the nicest of man/woman breaks at some point, so the secret is to chose someone who can't bend you that hard.I am sincerely sorry that I tongue-lashed at you.

You are right. Many men are also verbally abusive e.g Teebillz telling Tiwa everyday that he made her and see how you looked when I met you shocked none of these guys here complained about that but if a woman says that to a man we will be hearing how the effect of such words are damaging. If a woman said that to anybody these guys they would have opened 100 threads about how women are evil an hold everything over your head and try to mess with your self esteem. Apparently It's always alright when it's a man doing the abusing either verbal or physical according to this angrybunch

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Mamatee07: 2:50am On May 11, 2016
johnson232:

She's saying the truth, must of the wife an husband killers caught recently didn't plan to kill their spouse. It was a case domestic violence gone wrong. All it take is fine the beating to go wrong on day a one spouse is dead and the other is facing death roll.

He didn't do it he was supposed to do as much man ( or woman sef if it wa the reverse case).what he needs to do was get away from that woman rather than allow her turn him into a monster. If he accidently kills her one day the law will not care about all this story . Man or woman, Rather than hit someone back, run for your own sake
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by TheSunSon: 6:00am On May 11, 2016
cococandy:

I could do this all day. cheesy

The dimwits that contributed to your genome owe the world an apology for the aberration that you are. Your insecurity flows even over the Internet. Else why would you start out insulting a man that doesn't know of your existence and for no reason?

Your fragile manhood is threatened because you can't fathom how a man can handle all of me still come out a god. I guess dissing on him makes your feel better about yourself.
But you're not really to blame. You're newt of a father should have pulled out. It his fault.
Animals need to be handled not a real woman,a real woman need to be loved,that should tell you more about your genealogy,truly a thousand bats did her much,so a man who decided to settle with an animal who needs to be handled that is obviously not handled can only be food waiting to be devoured,a little mouse most likely, I asked you a question "who is the surrogate dad?? I'm sure he couldn't put it in... You mad? Don't be honey boo,always remind yourself that "he's just food"... So run along go feed ,and keep thanking the abomination of a seed that brought you forth into the unfortunate "mans" life. My fragile manhood,I gree o hehehe ,but nne compared to the apology you call a husband,I am King Kong cheesy ,be forming "you not spoiled my husband just loves me" where the sorry asswipe is in a cage tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by cococandy(f): 6:21am On May 11, 2016
Lol. Has it gotten to the point where incoherence sets in? Jumping from sentence or sentence without making any sense.

I'm sure you're narrating how your wretched father is. Only one who is such experience can narrate it. Monkey.
TheSunSon:

Animals need to be handled not a real woman,a real woman need to be loved,that should tell you more about your genealogy,truly a thousand bats did her much,so a man who decided to settle with an animal who needs to be handled that is obviously not handled can only be food waiting to be devoured,a little mouse most likely, I asked you a question "who is the surrogate dad?? I'm sure he couldn't put it in... You mad? Don't be honey boo,always remind yourself that "he's just food"... So run along go feed ,and keep thanking the abomination of a seed that brought you forth into the unfortunate "mans" life. My fragile manhood,I gree o hehehe ,but nne compared to the apology you call a husband,I am King Kong cheesy ,be forming "you not spoiled my husband just loves me" where the sorry asswipe is in a cage tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by analice107: 6:28am On May 11, 2016
ivyy:
Obviously these men sometimes get pushed to the wall. I'm a woman and I know for sure how troublesome and wicked some women can be. However, the problem is, once you start hitting your woman, the chances are very high that you will continue. And because as a man, you are physically stronger, you just might kill her some day. embarassed
So why not just control that anger, leave and deal with her in some other way. Infact, why not just get separated? Better to be separated or a divorcee than be tagged a murderer if you ask me. angry

Some women can really kill a man without touching him. Words are harder than punches.
I also agree that they are several ways to curb an abusive wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by analice107: 6:32am On May 11, 2016
mysticgal:
Lord, ladies abuse is common now. Please in the name of any God you serve, please run for your life. Please
But we are only seeing her face, not hearing what said with this her mouth which warranted the action oo.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by KoldKash(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2016
Mamatee07:

You are right. Many men are also verbally abusive e.g Teebillz telling Tiwa everyday that he made her and see how you looked when I met you shocked none of these guys here complained about that but if a woman says that to a man we will be hearing how the effect of such words are damaging. If a woman said that to anybody these guys they would have opened 100 threads about how women are evil an hold everything over your head and try to mess with your self esteem. Apparently It's always alright when it's a man doing the abusing either verbal or physical according to this angrybunch

Men do abuse women-but it's not their right.most abusive men are nudged into abusiveness by the extra-marital affairs they indulge,and hence, they lose respect for their lawfully wedded.if you point it to them that they are tearing their home apart by it, they say they have it all under control. But the one truth is by the time your wife is no longer your everything; as in your cook, runs girl, costumer, English teacher, friend, playmate (pillow fighting), comedian etc,you've opened the door for trouble to make in.women hate to be ignored.relegating your woman to the place of a waitress is like administering yourself a slow poison.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by Ibukun003(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2016
Permit me to say something:

Ladies go into marriage without knowing anything about SUBMISSIVENESS. A man would forever be a man. That's the way he is wired by God. His ego is naturally there. A man naturally dislike even a fellow male like him to talk to him anyhow talkless of a woman. A woman is wholely to RESPECT, HONOUR and SUBMIT to the man.

A woman that does these would naturally gain the LOVE of a man.
I know quite well that a woman would first have to earn the LOVE of the man by her ATTITUDE. Give him the RESPECT, HONOUR and SUBMISSIVENESS then I'm sure he would shower you with the LOVE.
But I think its better to LOVE her first unconditionally like CHRIST did for us.

Furthermore, the world's doctrines is not helping. Its believes in 'Gender Equality.' But when a lady that has that kind of mentality it could affect her marriage and that's what is happening presently in the world hence the high rate of Marriage violence and divorce.

My simple resolution: Ladies learn the act of TRUE RESPECT, HONOUR and SUBMISSIVENESS and the Gentleman should be GENTLE indeed and LOVE their WIVES unconditionally.

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by TheSunSon: 8:57am On May 11, 2016
cococandy:
Lol. Has it gotten to the point where incoherence sets in? Jumping from sentence or sentence without making any sense.

I'm sure you're narrating how your wretched father is. Only one who is such experience can narrate it. Monkey.
Hehehehe you wish, use another word,wretched isn't one known in my pedigree... You don't know what to say anymore lol? Have you sucked "ogas"today?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by allycat: 10:26am On May 11, 2016
The problem I commonly see as a doctor is ruptured ear drum from the husband slapping the wife. (Most men I have seen however had their ear drums ruptured from policemen , military men or armed robbers slapping them none ever admitted it was his wife). In so many cases the husband would accompany the wife to clinic and hold her hands while consultation is on and the women act so happy that they have such a caring husband. I have only ever seen one case where the woman was angry enough to ask if we could provide photographs in case she wanted to press charges.
As for the case above the man left things too late he should have run since and I agree with the poster who said he had better get out of the marriage ASAP because one day he will erupt and do something which he will regret for the rest of his life. ANYBODY, male or female in an abusive marriage should get out and get help. If for any reason they wish to continue with the marriage they should both see a psychologist and get proper councelling ,not Nigerian church counselling or famity meeting where they are more concerned with what others will say . I say both of them because they contribute to the situation in different ways either as the recipient of abuse or the giver of abuse.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by JOYOSITA(f): 2:13pm On May 11, 2016
tuzeriouz:

Hehehehe...ur dp sef na fashion violence.
Really? U had to view my profile? Am disappointed.
Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On May 11, 2016
TheSunSon:

Hehehehe you wish, use another word,wretched isn't one known in my pedigree... You don't know what to say anymore lol? Have you sucked "ogas"today?
Of course. wink wink

But Can I say the same about you. Pent up sexual frustration has clouded your senses. Sorry.

You wish someone half as comely as my pinkie finger will even look your way. Venting it away on the Internet is one way to blow off steam I understand. My condolences.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by johnson232: 3:07pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Ontop one eye, she still insulting the man.

As far as she hit him first, then it was self defence.
God bless u my sister... kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.