Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) (20948 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by TheSunSon: 7:48pm On May 11, 2016
cococandy:

Of course. wink wink

But Can I say the same about you. Pent up sexual frustration has clouded your senses. Sorry.

You wish someone half as comely as my pinkie finger will even look your way. Venting it away on the Internet is one way to blow off steam I understand. My condolences.
I meant his blood not dick stvpid (if he really has one), he's food remember? HeheheI don't vent,over the net,I have enough influence in real life,and for sex.. Hehe let's not even go there,trust me I reject offers and I'm real choossyy... Sorry just came in from the office,didn't see your mention earlier,feminist usually have a job,you got a job yeah?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) by tuzeriouz(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Really? U had to view my profile? Am disappointed.

ur disappointed dat someone view ur profile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / Can Your Marriage Survive Japa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.