Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) (61749 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) / Yoruba Lady Weds Igbo Man (Cute Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2016
goingape:
how you seen a gorilla talking BEFORE undecided

why are you thinking like a fowl?
mr ape..i have been out of this country severally..so you should do the same and stop acting like an illitrate.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by halfricanadian(f): 12:54pm On May 10, 2016
stevecantrell:

Drama and scandal....

any Yoruba girl without these 2 is a keeper.

Goodluck in finding such
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by stevecantrell: 1:20pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Goodluck in finding such

You just 'cast'yourself.....and a whole lotta Yoruba girls.

2 Likes

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 10, 2016
FanYogo1:

Lagos aint the only developing Yoruba state. If not for Yoruba leaders, people and their visions, Lagos would have turned to another Aba after the capital moved to Abuja. Fashola was just out of this world. His visions, leadership, decisions and executions made Lagos what it is today.

Look at Abuja. It has been a capital for more than a decade. It's not as popular and sought after as lagos. Soon Ogun will follow.

Ogun
https://www.nairaland.com/2893230/ogun-state-focus-amosun-action...pics

Ibadan
https://www.nairaland.com/3093554/night-scene-bodija-samonda-ibadan
Whatever.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Moana(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
I don't understand this display of conscious intense feeling of inferiority every time a non Nigerian (Caucasians to be precise) marries a Nigerian. What's there to be swooned and gloat about these people getting married to us? Are they better than us or is this a confession of exiguous self esteem? When are we going to be set free from this mental torture imposed on us by the imperialist who don't wish us well?
and whats wrong with simply being happy for the couple? Even some nairalanders who's wedding pics make it on FP still get this much attention, so whats wrong with this one?

So because she is getting married to a non-black guy she should be frowned upon because her husband is the one who colonized your ancestors decades and decades ago right?

1 Like

Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Rinato(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2016
ayindejimmy:

I won't tell you what you smell of

However, you have to tolerate that life is different strokes. Some see the hole while others see the doughnut.
Applause for him hez trying to be funny. Making sense to fools I guess.. Quote me when u have sth to say.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by islandmoon: 8:19pm On May 10, 2016
Danfuster:

they call it hustling and they ain't ashamed to flaunt it, even when they're caught with the white swallows in Malaysia and Indonesia, they're still proud of their brothers, saying: " any way na way, at least it's better than ritual killing" can you believe that redundant level of reasoning.

too bad! very bad of them, they stole my stuffs in transit. shame to Ipod youth!
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2016
You've got a lot of growing up to do..

You're a kid... And you've tried so much to defend your puerility...

The best thing you should do is to accept within your conviction that you are lousy and work on yourself..

Stop defending your bairn comments...

Mind you... You're a f00L.. Deal with it..

Danfuster:

I guess your utterance wasn't veil when you stated the emboldened below. Cos I'm mentally inclined enough to read between the lines.

my assertion bout you being an oxyMORON has never been truer with what you posted up there, in fact... You're factually more of the uppercased word in my first paragraph below the second quote.

You lots call for war and bite more than you can chew and when you start getting the 'dividend' of your call out, you result to playing the victim card... Just look at your pathétic self, everybody knows boys grow balls but the men grows some hairs to it... When you've got hairs to your balls, you can come delibrate with me... but for now, go nurture that.

Adios
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2016
tpiah01:

If I no show, you people dont show. Continue!

Btw, you might want to know Fulani, Hausa and middle belt also wear iro and buba not to mention the many other tribes who also use it for photoshoots.

If you folks want to scam yourselves, by all means go ahead.

In addition, mind your posts here, I find this one particularly aggravating but will withhold a response for now. Dont start what you wont want to finish.

Guy, wait a minute, My comment was on a light note, just for humour and again....the Yorubas are known with iro and buba worldwide...dat another tribe wears it doesn't decline it's place of origin. Isi agu, red cap and oda attires are know wit d igbos, babariga, turban and odas are known with the Hausas, wrappers and hats with walking stick are for synonymous wit the south south....so wat ar u saying? .....and why will u ask me to mind my post? I don't care who u ar,wt u do! This is a platform whr I am free to express my opinion nd don't u ever try to threaten me. You r not Mr. Seun Osewa. Swallow wateva dat aggravates u about my post and let it be in ur tummy. Good day.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2016
Its always Igbos and Yorubas fighting each other from one forum to another.
If there are guns,artilleries,matchets and grenades on this forum,nairaland could have been obliterated. grin grin
One amazing fact is that these two tribes has the highest rate of inter-tribal marriages. Being an ibo man,i have many good yorubas as friends,for no reason will i trade words with them not even online.I wonder why these two(yoruba n Ibos)chose to always wash their dirty linens outside especially on social media.
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:46pm On May 11, 2016
Fanyogoyogo:

Ever wonder why[b] Ibo girls rush to marry Yoruba boys nowadays instead of Ibo boys?[/b]

They're no longer attracted to dirty chestbeating Ibo boys.

You lots envy anything Yoruba. Had this been an Ibo wedding thread, Yorubas wouldn't even have touched it. So why is this thread full of envious comments from Ibo boys?

I didn't know that Igbo girls have started to pay their own bride price....
Re: A White Man Marrying A Yoruba Lady (Photos) by samtopwisdom(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
beeniiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.