Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage (1041 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / When A Girl Is Scared Of Not Getting Married On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by jimoceans14(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2016
This is my first post here........I have this girl I love n have been dating for up to 2years now,one day we were discussing and she opened up that she is scared of getting married because she don't want to be a young widow,she gave example of her mother n grandma who both lost there husband quite young as if its a curse or something........ When she told me I could not respond,cos is as though she is telling me that I may die early if I someday get married to her,but she is the girl I love or truly care the most for.........great nairalandets am confused.........help,what do you guys suggest I do.
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by talk2alabama: 9:31pm On May 09, 2016
I will just take her for ancestral curse deliverance...
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by kingofchess(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2016
The good book said flee.... run as fast as usain bolt
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by tripplephi: 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
Well she loves you enough to warn you. You don't know that life is spiritual abi? Enjoy the ride and open the grave for more men.... So when you are both ready for deliverance I hope it won't be too late.

Bros if you are marrying her ensure you are sure of heaven o... Na one way ticket o.
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:42pm On May 09, 2016
Do you know her family too well? If not it might just be a lie for her to test if you love her enough. Weda you marry her or not you will still die one day. If you trully love her take her to your pastor for prayers and counseling, depending on the church you attend.

1 Like

Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by kiddoiLL(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2016
She needs Jesus..you need Jesus...let her run alongside you to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by chigoizie7(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2016
If it is confirmed that what she is saying is the truth, den seek help spiritually, (her mom and grandma's case might just be a coincidence).

Also ask her if having a baby for u is also part of the course, if it is not, and u truly love her.

Be faithful to her, and make her a baby mama, u know, marriage is over rated.
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by jimoceans14(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2016
I know her mum well,I never knew her with a husband,I know her half brother too,and he said his dad died under misterious circumstances.......her dad.though she is not aware that me n her brother have discussed on such an issue before,for her grandma,the revelation was new and alarming
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by GoldenJAT(m): 7:14am On May 10, 2016
guy... ask more questions!!!! then come tell us ur findings.. we take it up from there.
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by boxer022(m): 8:54am On May 10, 2016
If what she told you is true then I believe that the female members of their family must be suffering from attacks from marine spirits. My reason been that they may have a spiritual husband who is fighting them seriously. What you have to do is take her to Church for serious prayers and deliverance from that marine power. Unless this is done, any man that marries her will die a mysterious death.
Re: She Is Scared Her Husband May Die Few Years Into The Marriage by aprilwise(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2016
Take her to a real man of man for deliverance.

(1) (Reply)

(May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... / Dating A Billionaire Daughter: The Merit & Demerit / Can You Pay Kim Kardashian And Kanye West $25million For A S3x Tape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.