Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? (3018 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
During the 2015 elections, the Igbos refused to vote for Buhari for the 4th consecutive time. This was due to so many questionable and unanswered questions about his person and character. This was ranging from his religious views (check for his Sharia comments), to his educational background (where is his certificate), and then his opinion on issues on tribe and politics (we can never forget the monkey and baboon statement), to this business acumen (nothing to show for), how about his previous time in public service (Nigerians have short memories).

In essence, PMB had a tattoo stating "I DONT POSSESS WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE LIFE BETTER" written all over him, and somehow some political geniuses (Tinubu & El Rufai) managed to sell this character to their people. The Igbos "might" not be the smartest when it comes to politics, but as business oriented individuals, they know a bad deal when they see one, and their final decision on Buhari was made since 1983.

Nigerians fail to recognize that provided the country remains one, suffering will always spread evenly round the country due to the easy of migration, if Life is bad in Aba and things are moving well in Lagos and Kano, the Igbos and every other right thinking individual will easily migrate to this regions to get a piece of the pie, thus flooding and reducing the strain on the other part.

I hope this is a learning curve to all Nigerians. Never (for any reason) buy a sealed box, without checking for its content

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Zector(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by bloodmoneyspita: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
some people will be so ashamed to notice.

18 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
During the 2015 elections, the Igbos refused to vote for Buhari for the 4th consecutive time. This was due to so many questionable and unanswered questions about his person and character. This was ranging from his religious views (check for his Sharia comments), to his educational background (where is his certificate), and then his opinion on issues on tribe and politics (we can never forget the monkey and baboon statement), to this business acumen (nothing to show for), how about his previous time in public service (Nigerians have short memories).

In essence, PMB had a tattoo stating "I DONT POSSESS WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE LIFE BETTER" written all over him, and somehow some political geniuses (Tinubu & El Rufai) managed to sell this character to their people. The Igbos "might" not be the smartest when it comes to politics, but as business oriented individuals, they know a bad deal when they see one, and their final decision on Buhari was made since 1983.

Nigerians fail to recognize that provided the country remains one, suffering will always spread evenly round the country due to the easy of migration, if Life is bad in Aba and things are moving well in Lagos and Kano, the Igbos and every other right thinking individual will easily migrate to this regions to get a piece of the pie, thus flood and reducing the reducing the strain on the other part.

I hope this is a learning curve to all Nigerians. Never (for any reason) buy a sealed box, without checking for its content
Igbo amaka

cc sarrki alariwo2 yarimo ngeneukwenu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2018
I wish you OKAY in this Buhari government.
Zector:
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2018
Please mention every chronic Buhari defended you know. Even the once without sense. Them must to hear word

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by hornyofife: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Igbos are the wise men from the East, whose native intelligence is miles ahead of other Nigerians..

What igbos saw 50yrs ago,some so called sophisticated tribes are yet to see it.....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by DieBuhari: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Buhari was not a sealed box, it was clear for all to see how dirty he is but they refused to listen

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Skyfornia(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2018
Your post make small sense shaa.. At least you get sense pass Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LZAA: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2018
hornyofife:
Igbos are the wise men from the East, whose native intelligence is miles ahead of other Nigerians..

What igbos saw 50yrs ago,some so called sophisticated tribes are yet to see it.....

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Warship: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2018
You can't compare the intelligent Igbos with the other ones esp the so called sufferisticated ones who are mainly stupid foolish and tribalistic.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LZAA: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Nigerians fail to recognize that provided the country remains one, suffering will always spread evenly round the country due to the easy of migration, if Life is bad in Aba and things are moving well in Lagos and Kano, the Igbos and every other right thinking individual will easily migrate to this regions to get a piece of the pie, thus flood and reducing the reducing the strain on the other part.

i can never forget how lagos boiz insulted me bcuz of buhari
very uncouth statements i wont bother reproducing here
or insulting enugu or SE and SS in general bcuz of ds same buhari
anybody with a brain would have looked at those election promises as fantasy which it has turned out to be
oh and op we are wise politically.we just dont play vindictive and bitter politics like the yorubas.maybe it is cuz it all they have in d false contraption who knows

8 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by TheKingIsHere: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2018
Is it only the igbos that refused to vote for Buhari?

What about the people of the Niger delta?

We didn't vote for him but as usual you will make it look as if na only igbos warned about Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2018
lol this one funny. Everybody who rejected buhari want to make it know they rejected the failure of a creature.
TheKingIsHere:

We didn't vote for him but as usual you will make it look as if na only igbos warned about Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by fabre4: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Yea that's true Niger delta didn't vote too. But the resentment showed towards Igbo's is higher than that towards the Niger delta even buhari spoke about it, not forgetting that oba and the lagoon e.t.c

12 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by TheKingIsHere: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
lol this one funny. Everybody who rejected buhari want to make it know they rejected the failure of a creature.

A lot of people warned about the impending doom called Buhari.

Even the Anifere a pan Yoruba group warned about the dullard but their people who claimed to be sophisticated didn't listen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2018
With this sufferings, In the next 6 months we would be hearing things like "I swear to God i did not vote for buhari"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol. We're all Igbos either by birth, association, proximity or interest.
Why Igbo is been emphasized is cos ND is already bound to vote their broda GEJ but none of the aspirants or their running mate was frm SE yet Igbo were stil wise enoff to knw the better deal.

18 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by TheKingIsHere: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2018
fabre4:

Yea that's true Niger delta didn't vote too. But the resentment showed towards Igbo's is higher than that towards the Niger delta even buhari spoke about it, not forgetting that oba and the lagoon e.t.c

Who told you?

When buhari first entered into power, he attacked the Niger delta region first.

First he stopped the amnesty program, then moved the maritime university to the north after that he launched operation crocodile smile on the Niger delta region but Nigerians are quick to forget. .

We repelled his wicked plans when the Niger delta avengers NDA crippled the Nigeria n economy before sense fell on him.

It is just of recent he went to the igbos .

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Who told you?

When buhari first entered into power, he attacked the Niger delta region first.

First he stopped the amnesty program, then moved the maritime university to the north after that he launched operation crocodile smile on the Niger delta region but Nigerians are quick to forget. .

We repelled his wicked plans when the Niger delta avengers NDA crippled the Nigeria n economy before sense fell on him.

It is just of recent he went to the igbos .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

A lot of people warned about the impending doom called Buhari.

Even the Anifere a pan Yoruba group warned about the dullard but their people who claimed to be sophisticated didn't listen.

cc sarrki omenkalives alariwo2 yarimo oodualover ooduacalmdown imperialyoruba ngeneukwenu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by kc2hansome(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2018
One day when oil dries up in the ND and the North eventually decides it's time for Nigeria to split or restructure (state resource control).
I pity for my ND brothers cos they would be at the losing end. They would be Neither able to Fish or Farm because of oil spillage (Ogoni being a case-study). I think that's when they would want to be paired with the SE.
It seems the Igbo's are the only ones that have foresight in this country. Others just do catch up.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by PFRB: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Igbos are majority is the Niger Delta.

7 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Well said bros
Ahamefuna0001:

Lol. We're all Igbos either by birth, association, proximity or interest.
Why Igbo is been emphasized is cos ND is already bound to vote their broda GEJ but none of the aspirants or their running mate was frm SE yet Igbo were stil wise enoff to knw the better deal.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by zendy: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2018
I am proud of my fellow Igbos for rejecting the fraud called Buhari and disaster of a party called APC

7 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by kc2hansome(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Well, it was the Igbo's that Afxnjas and Abxkis were insulting and mentioning pre and post 2015.
The Afxnjas and Abxkis see Igbo's and ND as the same, they only started differentiating when the call for Biafra became serious.

9 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by SouthEastFacts: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

I am not even comfortable with your use of the word 'might'. The only people that can best Ndi Igbo in Political sophistication is Ndi North West.

Look at APC now. Look at PDP now. We are heavily represented in both and strategically placed in both. If Buhari wins, it is a win for us. If he loses, it is still a win for us. When our politicians were moving to APC, I know they are all strategic move.

If APC conducts an elective congress today, APC structure will be firmly handed over to Ndi Igbo. Watch and see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by SouthEastFacts: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2018
PFRB:

Don't say that again. Ijaws remains the largest tribe ND and the 4th largest in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I am not even comfortable with your use of the word 'might'. The only people that can best Ndi Igbo in Political sophistication is Ndi North West.

Look at APC now. Look at PDP now. We are heavily represented in both and strategically placed in both. If Buhari wins, it is a win for us. If he loses, it is still a win for us. When our politicians were moving to APC, I know they are all strategic move.

If APC conducts an elective congress today, APC structure will be firmly handed over to Ndi Igbo. Watch and see!
Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by BAILMONEY: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2018
PFRB:

EWEDURIANS HAVE COME AGAIN WITH THEIR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by hinohsend: 9:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? by lilkech(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo amaka

cc sarrki alariwo2 yarimo ngeneukwenu

brother stop calling these idiot BMC’s

dem nor born dem well to post on this kind of threads lie lie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East / See What Tinubu Was Caught Doing In Aso Rock / United Nations Children Fund Commend Ogun State's Efforts Towards Child Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.