Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fulani Herdsmen: Dangers On Our Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Dangers On Our Roads (662 Views)

The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Dangers On Our Roads by DrObum(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
Please this is not a thread to bash the fulani herdsmen or the fulani tribe but truth must be told.

These herdsmen constitute serious nuisance and danger to the vast populace.

The worrying aspect is that the law enforcement agents seems powerless or tactless in dealing with them.

Below are pictures of these herdsmen and their cows cause vehicular traffic and endanger road users at Galadimawa junction/round-about Abuja.

I took the shots myself as I was just returning from work, the heart breaking part is that FRSC officials were at that roundabout ,but couldn't do anything about it.

This is a Federal Capital for that matter!

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: We Shall Resist This Increase – NLC / Tompolo Awards Oil Pipeline Vandalism Contract To NDA / Increase Minimum Wage As You Have Increase Petrol Price, Ben Bruce To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.