Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics (6029 Views)

Happening Now: IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba- Video / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / Protest By Keke Operators In Aba Over Alleged Police Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Phonefanatic: 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
Ioannes:
so many jobless and unemployed youths, both online and offline.

the last protest amounted to zero.

so will this one.

nobody is stopping you from having your republic.

But first ask your brothers and sisters living in other parts of the country to relocate to the east then we will know you are serious.

Most of those protesters you think are jobless are actually richer and more comfortable than you are....... No lies so don't get offended.
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 10, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Most of those protesters you think are jobless are actually richer and more comfortable than you are....... No lies so don't get offended.

my dear, stop making a fool of yourself online.

How many of the protesters do you know personally?

and what exactly can you say concerning my financial well being?

i hope you can see how meaningless your post was?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Phonefanatic: 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
Ioannes:

my dear, stop making a fool of yourself online.

How many of the protesters do you know personally?

and what exactly can you say concerning my financial well being?

i hope you can see how meaningless your post was?

You are the one making fool of yourself. How many of them do you know to conclude they are jobless?

If you aren't daft then you shouldn't tag protesters jobless all because they want their freedom. When you don't have something important to say move to another post.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by chiefobdk(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
lashout1:
Mehn! I love my tribe, I love these guys. Who is not jealous of them?

the South West boy above u is jealous

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by danot1030: 7:45pm On May 10, 2016
Oya let's turn Igbo land to a war zone, igbos are ready for battle. Dancing right now that south is the next call place for war, all border to SW closed against igbos intrusion. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by waternogetenemy: 7:57pm On May 10, 2016
These protest are registered in international media and agency.

Buhari dont know wat he is doing making comments like that.

Buhari is not fit to be Senior prefect of a secondary school, let alone President of Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by MeAboki(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2016
FisifunKododada:
grin [size=28pt]The day Ibos start relocating en mass to the South [b]Yeast is the day I will take them seriously about Biafra. Until then keep entertaining me with your comedic protests[/b][/size]. grin

But they are seriously Revolting; shouldn't that be enough for them to be taken more seriously?
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
FKO81:

Aba is better than this areas in southwest cheesy cheesy
oga, southwest go make hypertension kill u.southwest where all ur investments are.oga when ur are about to jump into the lagoon, remember that the site where ur ignorance is being displayed is owned by a southwest man.odensin
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Bitterleafsoup: 8:52pm On May 10, 2016
anthoniosp:
Like buhari said... Its only kids that didn't see the biafran war that are shouting now......
yeah cause he know how many children and women he slaughtered.
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by proeast(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
Balkanization of this useless zoo is absolutely inevitable. I am ashamed of the green passport!!
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2016
Phonefanatic:

You are the one making fool of yourself. How many of them do you know to conclude they are jobless?

If you aren't daft then you shouldn't tag protesters jobless all because they want their freedom. When you don't have something important to say move to another post.

whoever dashed you the phone you are typing with did you a great disservice.

you really shouldn't be allowed access to the internet without adult supervision throwing around such words like "daft" and so on which by the way I'm sure describes you perfectly.

common sense should tell you that nobody leaves his job if he is gainfully employed to be running amok on the streets in the middle of the day.

please return the phone to it's owner and save yourself further embarrassment.

they want freedom? didn't realise they were in chains. who enslaved them abeg.

otondo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Gayigaskia(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2016
Are they protesting their brothers arrest? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by sarutobie(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2016
you can continue shooting them with your armed killers..but we fear not the one who can only kill the body but not the soul..we fear only chukwu okike abiama...the creator of all men..you may not believe in the Biafran cause...but atleast those "illiterates" believe and are ready to fight for that which they believe in...but you, yes YOU! what do you believe in? you want to crush the Biafran spirit? well there they are in broad daylight, crush them if you can...
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by chigson(m): 12:37am On May 11, 2016
skelewu404:
Chest beating flat headed baskats grin
do u think that biafrans are yoruba ppl
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Menace2Society(m): 12:43am On May 11, 2016
Cretins grin
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Phonefanatic: 7:46am On May 11, 2016
Ioannes:

whoever dashed you the phone you are typing with did you a great disservice.

you really shouldn't be allowed access to the internet without adult supervision throwing around such words like "daft" and so on which by the way I'm sure describes you perfectly.

common sense should tell you that nobody leaves his job if he is gainfully employed to be running amok on the streets in the middle of the day.

please return the phone to it's owner and save yourself further embarrassment.

they want freedom? didn't realise they were in chains. who enslaved them abeg.

otondo.

You see how shallow minded you are? It would be unfair if I keep trading words with someone who's not equipped intellectually.

The problem is that you haven't been to Aba or most part of the East where people don't carry CV about looking for jobs. They are simply business owners and can decide to close for protest if they wish.

Please start using your dormant brain.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Nobody: 8:05am On May 11, 2016
anthoniosp:
Like buhari said... Its only kids that didn't see the biafran war that are shouting now......
do u think buharia and his cohort will still live up to 20 yrs......no...thats when the real struggle will start..not now...
Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by rasaqafape: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Every body has the right to freedom, like Nigerian too has.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Incitive Comment-pics by Bakokatsayal: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Is their own wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State / Who Placed Osibanjo In A Dark Room? / FG Generates 21,000 Jobs With SURE-P – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.