Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike (825 Views)

Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by nkiruhomann(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has reiterated that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will win take back the reins of governance at the Federal level in 2019.

Addressing delegates of the PDP at the Rivers State Congress of the party at the Obi Wali Cultural Centre in Port Harcourt on Tuesday, Governor Wike said the reorganisation of the party will place it on a sound position to attain victory in 2019.

He said: "The PDP will return to the seat of power at the Federal level by 2019. This congress is part of the process of repositioning the party ".

He assured the people of Rivers State that the party will continue to deliver on all fronts in line with the pledges contained in the New Rivers Development Blueprint.

The governor said that his administration has lived up to the expectations of the people of the state in the execution of pro-people projects and programmes.

He said: "This administration will showcase our superlative performance in the last one year between May 23 and May 29. The people will know first hand the quality projects we have executed ".

See more here:http://nkiruhomann.com/2016/05/10/pdp-will-take-government-2019-governor-wike/

Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by Benikuuse(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2016
Sir you are a loop head, we nigerians has drop the party mentality we vote base on candidate

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by cckris: 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
Devilish Obasanjo, hell-Rufai, aimless Amaechi, dubious Atiku, bank swindler Saraki, are all in APC now, padding budgets with fictitious projects.
PDP Convention will be well-organised, peaceful, deliberatively creating OPTIONS that have potentials to put the economy in the hands of working Nigerians, who actually OWN this nation & its economy. Unlike the Buhari agenda to bring all Nigerian monies under his PERSONAL DICTATORSHIP & CONTROL.
Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by danot1030: 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
Is it to come and loot the treasury again? Because the only word synonymous to pdp is corruption.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by magmack: 7:58pm On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
Is it to come and loot the treasury again? Because the only synonymous to pdp is corruption.

U need education...

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by TheNonce: 8:02pm On May 10, 2016
grin

Okay you big fool! We have heard! Now kindly get lost!
Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by ganisucks(f): 8:03pm On May 10, 2016
God ΨђåƮ is it, with all this PDP governors. They are so HOT A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ brave. Are they feeding them something, we earthlings are not eating. This guys rock, they are not sappy or dull like the boring APC Neanderthals. PDP guys have got real balls. I'm so in L♥√ع with PDP, gosh.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by danot1030: 10:11pm On May 10, 2016
magmack:

U need education...
Please educate me. Is it that pdp has no record for looting, if you have been in this country with the recent revelations of massive corruption involving that party, then I guess you could judge who needs education.
Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by cckris: 7:19am On May 11, 2016
danot1030:
Please educate me. Is it that pdp has no record for looting, if you have been in this country with the recent revelations of massive corruption involving that party, then I guess you could judge who needs education.
1. Tinubu is the one that LOOTED Lagos state. Records are there.
2. Amaechi LOOTED Rivers State, & funded 80% of Buhari's campaigns, sponsored 5 APC Governors.
3. If you live in Nigeria you should've heard these from APC Governors on Network News.
4. So APC is a party where Treasury Looters are protected?
Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2016
After May21 we can talk about this cool cool
Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by danot1030: 7:46am On May 11, 2016
cckris:

1. Tinubu is the one that LOOTED Lagos state. Records are there.
2. Amaechi LOOTED Rivers State, & funded 80% of Buhari's campaigns, sponsored 5 APC Governors.
3. If you live in Nigeria you should've heard these from APC Governors on Network News.
4. So APC is a party where Treasury Looters are protected?
hmmmn, am amazed. But to my sense of judgement allegation of corruption against Tinubu and Amaechi remains mere speculation until someone comes out with proven evidences and prosecute them in court. Ok, I know your alibi will be that apc is in control of the judiciary, and you won't even believe if I say Buhari will not interfere in the case but at least whoever will be given a hearing even if justice is deny. Pdp was in power from 2005 to 2015 making ten years and all they had against Tinubu was accusation of corruption they could prove in court. I remember Dokpesi boasting when Jonathan was in power that Tinubu should take him to court for the scandalous broadcast on this corruption allegation that he has proves only for him to come begging when he should have been presenting his proves in the court. Look, if the ignorants are living in their fool paradise the elites are informed and they reasons differently.
Re: PDP Will Take Over Government In 2019 --governor Wike by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On May 11, 2016
I don't blame wike, he has won at the supreme Court... no more showmanship
Come to Port Harcourt now, the whole place looking dirty, the world class primary school ameachi built looking bushy

Sentiments apart wike was a wrong choice and indeed odili is his mentor

(1) (Reply)

Extend Clean-up To Other Communities – Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / When You Leave That Position By Acm Olagunju Of Frsc / Nigerian Army Day Celebrations (NADCEL) 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.