Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating (994 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2009
since it is only us here, let us talk frankly, as guys sometimes we mess up and sometimes it is not our fault but we have a fight with our girls, what are the things they do after fight that makes u uneasy about the relationship or the after effects or even create a cloud of doubt on your future together. mine , if it takes forever for her to drop the issue or she starts singing unnecessarily after the fight, especially if she sings songs like Mariah Carey - "Always Be My Baby" and stresses the part that[size=20pt] "you'll always be a part of me, i'm a part of you indefinitely, "[/size], now that is freaky!  cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QapwJpAe7w&feature=channel
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by whitelexi(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2009
grin grin grin grin
I actually think its sweet if she starts singing such songs after a fight.
It is those ones that take many hrs of begging to forgive u first, and then any slight thing u do - they remind u of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the many many occasions when u've messed up! angry
Those are the ones that make me feel uneasy about the future of a relationship grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
whitelexi:

grin grin grin grin
I actually think its sweet if she starts singing such songs after a fight.
It is those ones that take many hrs of begging to forgive u first, and then any slight thing u do - they remind u of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the many many occasions when u've messed up! angry
Those are the ones that make me feel uneasy about the future of a relationship grin grin grin grin

but when she sings a song that claims that she will be part of u indefinitely, isn't that a threat? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
Is your girlfriend troubling you son? grin
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

Is your girlfriend troubling you son? grin

me ke? U no know say I be top dog? No girl fit give me wahala cool
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2009
na2day?:

me ke? U no know say I be top dog? No girl fit give me wahala cool
I was starting to worry for you grin
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

I was starting to worry for you grin

nah, u shouldn't, u know i got game wink wink wink
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by tpiah2: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2009
na2day?:

since it is only us here, let us talk frankly, as guys sometimes we mess up and sometimes it is not our fault but we have a fight with our girls, what are the things they do after fight that makes u uneasy about the relationship or the after effects or even create a cloud of doubt on your future together. mine , if it takes forever for her to drop the issue or she starts singing unnecessarily after the fight, especially if she sings songs like Mariah Carey - "Always Be My Baby" and stresses the part that[size=20pt] "you'll always be a part of me, i'm a part of you indefinitely, "[/size], now that is freaky! cry cry cry

if you had sex with her she'll always be a part of you forever nah.

So why start quoting Mariah carey unnecessarily?
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
tpiah*:

if you had sex with her she'll always be a part of you forever nah.

So why start quoting Mariah carey unnecessarily?

nope! she will always be a part of the condom not me tongue tongue
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
na2day?:

Yes, if both of ya didn't pull off your clothes before you did it.
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, if both of ya didn't pull off your clothes before you did it.

so what are the signs u look out for?
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
na2day?:

so what are the signs u look out for?
I don't worry myself about looking for signs. When she's ready to leave, she'll let me know and I'll be more than ready to show her the door and leave her with a warning that as from then on, my number should be a wrong number on her phone grin
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by tpiah2: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2009
na2day?:

sorry!

she's very much a part of you forever.

You never heard of atoms and molecules?

Your souls became one- little you can do about that.
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 3:42am On Aug 15, 2009
TheSeeker:

I don't worry myself about looking for signs. When she's ready to leave, she'll let me know and I'll be more than ready to show her the door and leave her with a warning that as from then on, my number should be a wrong number on her phone grin

nah bro! u dont let her dump u, u dump her first that way u hold the upper hand. if she dumps u first she will think she achieved something.

tpiah*:

sorry!

she's very much a part of you forever.

You never heard of atoms and molecules?

Your souls became one- little you can do about that.

am sorry, what has atoms and molecules got to do with one's soul? undecided i am not sure a soul is quantifiable so that don't apply tongue tongue
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 5:13am On Aug 15, 2009
na2day?:

nah bro! u dont let her dump u, u dump her first that way u hold the upper hand. if she dumps u first she will think she achieved something.
You don't want to know what I'd do if she shows me any sign; I'll start looking out for her most beautiful friend grin
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 15, 2009
See these men. Na pesin's husband dem go be.
SMH
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2009
Yes, tentatively your husband.
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 15, 2009
Rem our deal.
I'm supposed to be a man for the next 2 months.

Research purposes
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 5:29am On Aug 15, 2009
Where and when did we discuss that? See, I always had the premonition you're seeing someone else. You had better tell me the truth angry
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 15, 2009
rotfl. ur funny.
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 5:38am On Aug 15, 2009
Nice game girl. If that's the technique Gators will adopt during the football season, be ready for an ass whooping lesson. wink Keep avoiding my question. Na2Day, I think I've seen a good sign. grin
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 15, 2009
You already know the Gatorz are gonna win.

Not playing any game jare. You know I possibly couldnt
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by TheSeeker(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2009
Ok, we'll see. I'm gonna getcha wink
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 15, 2009
grin grin grin You can try.

I got my eyez on you
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 6:25am On Aug 15, 2009
TheSeeker:

Nice game girl. If that's the technique Gators will adopt during the football season, be ready for an ass whooping lesson. wink Keep avoiding my question. Na2Day, I think I've seen a good sign. grin

ROTFLMAO! ! ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Magz(m): 6:35am On Aug 15, 2009
Signs I look for in a girl,

If I understand your question right, you are asking what red flags or signs I'd keep my eyes open for when dating a woman. A few are:

How she treats herself, such as her overall respect for herself, eating habits, drug / alcohol / tobacco abuse and promiscuity. Does she party? If so, how often? These types of behaviors are red flags for me,

How she treats the people around her. Her social habits and parenting skills if she has children. If she has pets, I pay attention to how well-kept her pets are. If she is not capable or responsible enough to maintain her children, pets or other loved ones impeccably, that raises doubts for me in the potential for a relationship.

There are others too,,,
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2009
Magz:

Signs I look for in a girl,

If I understand your question right, you are asking what red flags or signs I'd keep my eyes open for when dating a woman. A few are:

How she treats herself, such as her overall respect for herself, eating habits, drug / alcohol / tobacco abuse and promiscuity. Does she party? If so, how often? These types of behaviors are red flags for me,

How she treats the people around her. Her social habits and parenting skills if she has children. If she has pets, I pay attention to how well-kept her pets are. If she is not capable or responsible enough to maintain her children, pets or other loved ones impeccably, that raises doubts for me in the potential for a relationship.

There are others too,,,

nice post sir, i did say those are quality points smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Kelvinj(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2009
signs? Menn, d signs plenty o dependn on d kind of fight shaa.
@magz
niz pointz dude
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Magz(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2009
Critical one:

If I could teach this to guys, I believe that I could help creat alot of healthy, happy and productive relationships.

[b]One thing I look for with women is the level of staying power she has in my thoughts, i.e. how much being with her will distract me from thinking about other women. For instance, if I am dating a woman, and when out shopping I see several attractive women and find myself looking at them, flirting or talking with them, that is a bad sign. That means that my prospect's level of staying power in my thoughts is low. This means that there is something I desire in a woman that is not present in her, or that a certain sexual, psychological or emotional need is probably lacking.

Now on the other hand, if I am dating a woman,  and when she isn't around I find myself completely ignoring vibrant attractive women because of the thought of my girlfriend or lover, that is a good sign. That means that her level of staying power in my thought is very high, and that she is sufficient for me and my standards in a way that will produce a healthy, emotionally solid, sexually strong relationship with security, solidarity, and faithfulness. I try to maintain relationships with women who have high staying power in my thoughts. This is a preventative measure to avoid common problems like boredom with your lover and senseless acts of infidelity that men have gotten caught up with for thousands of years. [/b]

Straight up, if a woman cannot or does not satisfy or prevent your urges to talk to / be with / have sex with other women, DON'T BE WITH THAT WOMAN. Keep her has a friend instead, because that friendship will have more value than a failed bf/gf relationship
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by na2day2(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2009
Magz:

Critical one:

If I could teach this to guys, I believe that I could help creat alot of healthy, happy and productive relationships.

[b]One thing I look for with women is the level of staying power she has in my thoughts, i.e. how much being with her will distract me from thinking about other women. For instance, if I am dating a woman, and when out shopping I see several attractive women and find myself looking at them, flirting or talking with them, that is a bad sign. That means that my prospect's level of staying power in my thoughts is low. This means that there is something I desire in a woman that is not present in her, or that a certain sexual, psychological or emotional need is probably lacking.

Now on the other hand, if I am dating a woman,  and when she isn't around I find myself completely ignoring vibrant attractive women because of the thought of my girlfriend or lover, that is a good sign. That means that her level of staying power in my thought is very high, and that she is sufficient for me and my standards in a way that will produce a healthy, emotionally solid, sexually strong relationship with security, solidarity, and faithfulness. I try to maintain relationships with women who have high staying power in my thoughts. This is a preventative measure to avoid common problems like boredom with your lover and senseless acts of infidelity that men have gotten caught up with for thousands of years. [/b]

Straight up, if a woman cannot or does not satisfy or prevent your urges to talk to / be with / have sex with other women, DON'T BE WITH THAT WOMAN. Keep her has a friend instead, because that friendship will have more value than a failed bf/gf relationship

nice one again but note some men are just pure flirts, staying power don't work for them or on them wink wink
Re: Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating by Magz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2009
Right, Absolutely!

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Beats Me And Got Me And His Other Gf Pregnant / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. / Issues Guys Wont Break Up With Ladies Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.