Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. (994 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 3:45pm On May 19, 2011
A friend of mine was suspicious of her fiancee cheating on her and asked him to post on his facebook wall " Isabel(thats her name) you are my one and only love, I will stick with you forever" He refuses cos he has a lot of galfriends online. My friend was angry and had to quit the relationship. I have advise her to go back and be sure before taking actions. Now it 2go madness grin
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by iyatrustee(f): 3:58pm On May 19, 2011
why must she insist he post that? Is facebook supposed to be where he declares his undying love for her? in my opinion, dat isn't good enof reason to dump him sha
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 19, 2011
Why don't he just update his relationship status. That's enough to keep him from cheating. No girl would make me do that.
It has to be Voluntary.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Dsense(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2011
OP.

Freaky spammer! angry
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by rully2: 4:08pm On May 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

why must she insist he post that? Is facebook supposed to be where he declares his undying love for her?  in my opinion, [b]dat isn't good enof reason to dump him sh[/b]a

Yep, dat's not enuff reason to dump him, most people prefer to be discreet about things that concerns them personally, especially on public social media like face book. Showing relationship status is ok.

I dont think i'll ask my boyfriend/fiancee to do that as i am sure that does not show proof of his undying love.
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 4:18pm On May 19, 2011
@d sense. Are you ok? undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by iyatrustee(f): 4:19pm On May 19, 2011
come madam, i just realised you duplicated this thread sad sad sad
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by skydeep(f): 4:21pm On May 19, 2011
Thats what you get if you re using your phone to browse. tongue
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by Dsense(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

Freaky spammer! angry

Atleast better than you . . . undecided

Why must you spam? . . .Must you post the same topic twice? . . . .
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by harakiri(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2011
There's a saying : "PIKIN WEY DEY TIF MEAT DEY ALWAYS SUSPECT ANYBODY WEY NEAR IM MAMA POT". It's usually people who are either cheating or considering it that suspect their partners. She wants to manipulate him to lock everyone out while she does the "big nasty" with guys who arent on fb. Na who be mumu? Women and their endless drama and games. She already has other options and merely used the fb thing as an excuse (how cheap).
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by wealthlift(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2011
If the guy had succumb to such nonsense, he would have been termed the biggest fool by me!
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by kokoye(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2011
juvenile deliquency and infantile radicalism
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by won90: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2011
harakiri:

There's a saying : "PIKIN WEY DEY TIF MEAT DEY ALWAYS SUSPECT ANYBODY WEY NEAR IM MAMA POT". It's usually people who are either cheating or considering it that suspect their partners. She wants to manipulate him to lock everyone out while she does the "big nasty" with guys who arent on fb. Na who be mumu? Women and their endless drama and games. She already has other options and merely used the fb thing as an excuse (how cheap).
grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You Via Facebook. by MMM2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
pls
what is d difference btw

FACEbook

and

FAKEbook? angry

(1) (Reply)

Issues Guys Wont Break Up With Ladies Over / Why Is The Wife's Infidelity A Bigger Crime? / Genuine Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.