Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki (35169 Views)

Kwara Gov. Sacks Femi Adebayo, Others / EFCC: For 4 Years After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Abeyjide: 10:19pm On May 10, 2016
but saraki,you can lie oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by adewuyia2014(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2016
The question is how? What kind of business are you into to make that kind of money before becoming a Governor? Mr. Thief or Senate President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by damilareoye: 10:21pm On May 10, 2016
You extremely rich?
See his big head full of lies.

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by whitebeard(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2016
no one cares

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by ibolomo(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2016
dunkem21:
Who doesn't know except Zombs grin
and he waits until years after before he says this. my guess is that those properties and monies he mentioned above were not included in his asset declaration form. If so, then he is guilty as charged

5 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by BiafranAmerican: 10:30pm On May 10, 2016
Buhari has not declared his assets, yet the person that declared it albeit wrongly is guilty. Why is Buhari not guilty for not declaring at all.

I keep questioning the Cosmos on why I chose to be born in this fuckccing zooooo!

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by kayzeesoft(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2016
... Yet you ain't satisfied. Ole olojukokoro

3 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Fweshspice(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2016
Why is this so hard 2 believe embarassed
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by obongtunji: 10:38pm On May 10, 2016
I stand with you Mr President of the Senate. Not only you were rich but your father was also extremely rich. Let CCT say otherwise. I wonder why the buhaha about Saraki. Carry go ABS.

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by jelal007(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2016
Lmao....saraki is damn funny. If u were sooo rich b4 becoming governor,why the greed then? Why are u still receiving the pay of a governor?

5 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by bayinq25(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2016
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Deen77: 10:48pm On May 10, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Courtesy of the tears of customers of Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria that you defrauded.

Ha ha, what of Trade Bank?

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by excel101(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2016
Those that constitutes the tribunal are no fools. He should give proper evidence to his claims. The money he claimed to own authoritatively belongs to depositors in the liquidated bank(Societe Generale Bank), which belongs to his late father, which he was the then MD.

4 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by zudozz: 10:55pm On May 10, 2016
They no dey Bellefull!! But I love this guy. Big Boy from day 1.

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Deo27: 10:56pm On May 10, 2016
You are so rich yet your father sold his london home to finance the election that brought you in, you are so rich yet you are still taking salary and pension after leaving office in a state that could not pay salaries of civil servant. #ELERIBU

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by demandtruth: 10:57pm On May 10, 2016
Pathetic.

You stopped earning salary as a medical doctor in 1989 and joined SGB by 1990, how is it possible for you to have acquired those billions before year 2003.

This man, Saraki, is a slowpoke.

In just 4yrs after serving as a salary earner, your worth comes to billions.

In those years, Dangote was not making billion Naira a year

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by BABANGBALI: 11:03pm On May 10, 2016
Liar

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Ibime(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2016
Yes we know, from stealing Societe Generale money.

3 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by meshachmmj: 11:06pm On May 10, 2016
U're nt even ashame of urself.

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Glare247(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2016
obongtunji:
I stand with you Mr President of the Senate. Not only you were rich but your father was also extremely rich. Let CCT say otherwise. I wonder why the buhaha about Saraki. Carry go ABS.
. I know u are not from kwara,ds man and his family milked kwara dry,2 banks got ruined by sarakis,society general and trade bank,some depositors lost dia life fortunes,some died, u re here defending coruption,I wonder d set of youth d country is breeding,

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by kay4dem(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2016
freelancer10:

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-was-extremely-rich-before-becoming-kwara-gov-saraki/
sakaki should stop saying nonsense the money you have is a looter from your father

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Misternas89(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2016
moshmusth:
He wrote it himself by that he has sworn an oath that everything was all he had until now.. he is guilty as charged so therefore danladi umar should call on bratashi to give him 4 good sharp shooters to finish that idiot that milked us dry in kwara state

if you don't know about the shonga farm scam or house built for ex gov which he later sold back to his protégé govt if you quote me out of context the masqurades and witches of laduba town where I am from in kwara shall visit u tonight in ur sleep.
Baba as if u knw wetin I wan type.....im a Kwara boy too, FFA to be precise. That guy is nothing but eleribu, infact I've made it a point of duty in swearing 4 d bastard every morning when I prays. Owing my mumsy almost 4-5months salary. A friend once asked me ow much a BSc holder(level8) is earning in kwara st, immediately I told him 35k the guy laughed for almost 3minutes asking me the money is for what. I hope one day Kwarans will be wise to choose, vote nd pick wisely without being lied to or given a superstory for d gullible. Stay blessed bro, n I just followed u tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Balawal(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2016
How many life have you affected positively in your state?Yet you still claims what is met for kwara people. God will judge you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Misternas89(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2016
Glare247:
. I know u are not from kwara,ds man and his family milked kwara dry,2 banks got ruined by sarakis,society general and trade bank,some depositors lost dia life fortunes,some died, u re here defending coruption,I wonder d set of youth d country is breeding,
Don't mind d stupid guy, not everybody on NL should be taken serious bro....some r just fortunate to have a Nokia c2 just to type nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by DeRay98(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2016
This guy only worked as a medical officer in UK for only one year1988-89.Before returning to Nig in "90 to join SGB and crashed the company. So, where did earn his ",extremely rich" wealth from?
make them begin prepare him room for kuje abi Oko prison...Sarathief is goner angry

7 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by attegambo: 12:01am On May 11, 2016
which work or business that make you extremely rich bukola ooh

4 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by midey93(f): 12:04am On May 11, 2016
saraki na chronic thief. may his life and that of his children n wife be the same way he made kwara state's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by obongtunji: 12:06am On May 11, 2016
Misternas89:

Don't mind d stupid guy, not everybody on NL should be taken serious bro....some r just fortunate to have a Nokia c2 just to type nonsense

It doesn't matter even if I'm using C2 to type nonsense, as far as it can perform the same function with your "samsung edge Sgold" or "Iphone 7diamond" let's keep typing.

If I'm silly I don't know what to call you and your co-host.
You claim to know so much yet, you and your likes can't nail ABS with a concrete evidence.
Go and ask how MD of these new generation banks are earning.
Is he the only ex-governor that is being paid pension? If Abdulfatah can't pay salaries how is that one his headache? Has he ever owed when he was a governor?

I think I'm silly but at the end of the day if you can't provide tangible evidence of how he enrich himself with public fund, then I will demand an apology from you.
"Efi ekun sile, enpa lapa-lapa"
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by moshmusth(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2016
Misternas89:

Baba as if u knw wetin I wan type.....im a Kwara boy too, FFA to be precise. That guy is nothing but eleribu, infact I've made it a point of duty in swearing 4 d bastard every morning when I prays. Owing my mumsy almost 4-5months salary. A friend once asked me ow much a BSc holder(level8) is earning in kwara st, immediately I told him 35k the guy laughed for almost 3minutes asking me the money is for what. I hope one day Kwarans will be wise to choose, vote nd pick wisely without being lied to or given a superstory for d gullible. Stay blessed bro, n I just followed u tho

my brother I share our pain.. those gullible from ilorin south, east and west wouldn't know cause they do it as them them while we the other 13 local govt suffer.. make buratashi boys fire him. no be small from shonga scam ,ksubec, societal bank and to that building were all scam back to back

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by waley007(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2016
That Mercedes Benz x500 though...#300m
I don dey dream of dis car tey tey wey I save am for my fone...omo this man na crook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima / Akpabio Decries Conduct Of PDP Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.