Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki (35195 Views)

Kwara Gov. Sacks Femi Adebayo, Others / EFCC: For 4 Years After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Nobody: 7:36am On May 11, 2016
obongtunji:

It doesn't matter even if I'm using C2 to type nonsense, as far as it can perform the same function with your "samsung edge Sgold" or "Iphone 7diamond" let's keep typing.

If I'm silly I don't know what to call you and your co-host.
You claim to know so much yet, you and your likes can't nail ABS with a concrete evidence.
Go and ask how MD of these new generation banks are earning.
Is he the only ex-governor that is being paid pension? If Abdulfatah can't pay salaries how is that one his headache? Has he ever owed when he was a governor?

I think I'm silly but at the end of the day if you can't provide tangible evidence of how he enrich himself with public fund, then I will demand an apology from you.
"Efi ekun sile, enpa lapa-lapa"

My prayer for all saraki's supporters is that "MAY GOD RUN THEIR LIVES EXACTLY THE WAY SARAKI RAN KWARA STATE.... LET SOMEBODY SAY AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Pennywise(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2016
Saraki should tell Nigerians what he did for money before he entered public office.
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Nobody: 7:45am On May 11, 2016
All your riches are looted funds,if you are not foolish how can you say you are richer than your state.Your action is one of the reasons UK prime minister is insulting us,you should have resigned many months ago but you will regret it more if your actions will lead to revolution,Nigerians are watching.

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Mbediogu(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2016
queenoflafia:
Y didn't you declare all

Don't mind him. He is telling us he was 'extremely rich' before he became governor. He has to explain how he became 'stupendously extremely' rich since then, and how the good people of Kwara State became 'horrendously extremely' poor through the same processes by which he became rich. I weep for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Goodreason: 8:01am On May 11, 2016
The nigeria politics is always an epoch, am of the view that the present SAN use by Saraki is competent enough to justify his claim. In the court of law evidence and investigation germane, two things involved in the Saraki saga. One if he escapethrough this phenonmena it will reflect independent in national Assembly without interference of party neither godfatherism syndrome. Second it will show or appear to the members of any party to be loyal to the party and the decision of the party shall be respected. I stand to be corrected thank's. Goodreson
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by oniye: 8:03am On May 11, 2016
This case is a litmus test for this APC led federal government. It will underline the level of seriousness/unseriousness of this government's claims to fighting corruption. If Saraki goes free, then the fight against corruption as claimed by this government is mere lip service.

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Gbengem(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2016
I don't see saraki fighting Ȋ̝̊̅§ way out of dis one...
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by greatman247(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2016
No be by getting 1million team of lawyers in your defence, EFCC lawyer carpeted all of them. They can't intimidate EFFC lawyer oo. D guy sharp o, he even give Saraki lawyer electric calculator to calculate his worth in 2003, LOL. Mr. Saraki no be the real worth of those car be that in 2003 they were less. The house in question was actually bought with Nigerian money. Saraki lawyer that was ranting the asset declaration form was tempered with. Nobody touch the asset declaration form, so e no be fake, no be Photoshop.

Saraki that said he was extremely rich before becoming governor in 2003, its possible for someone who was extremely rich to still steal and syphon. Other corrupt politicians too were extremely rich before mostly yet they still stole. You were N1.5billion worth as at 2003 but now you possess N500 billion. Oga u be thief, we need to collect all our yam tubers in your possession and step down as our Senate President.

Even as u claimed that you were extremely rich before you became governor in 2003, its still all our money. Because you dad have been stealing from Nigeria since God know when. So I guess you were rich through that means. Your dad was god father in politics that alone is a act of stealing from Nigeria. Big thief.

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Horus(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YWT92oMjhk

[size=14pt]Corruption Trial: Senate President Saraki made anticipatory asset declaration, says witness[/size]

A witness of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Michael Wetkas, on Tuesday admitted that Senate President Bukola Saraki, made anticipatory asset declaration. Saraki is standing on a 16-count charge bordering on alleged false asset declaration and money laundering, which he pleaded not guilty.

Wetkas made the admission under cross examination by Saraki’s Counsel, Paul Erokoro (SAN) at the Code of Conduct Tribunal. “Based on the strength of the documents we have tendered, I agree that the defendant made an anticipatory asset declaration until proven otherwise,’’ he said. He further testified that during investigation “we discovered N1.5 million in the defendant’s wife account in Ecobank. The witness said that N1.1million was discovered in same bank account with the name of Seni Saraki and Toyin Saraki. Wetkas said that Saraki declared that he had cars worth N263.4 million before he became governor of Kwara. The analysis of the defendant’s cars revealed the “Saraki has Mercedes Benz S320 valued N16million, Mercedes Benz S500 valued N20 million and Mercedes Benz G500 valued six million naira. Others were Mercedes Benz V220 valued two million naira, Ferari 456GT valued N25million and Lincoln Navigator Jeep valued N15 million. Also in the list were Mercedes Benz ML280 valued N8.5million, Peugeot 406 valued N2.9million, Mercedes Benz CLK320 valued nine million naira and Mercedes Benz E320 valued N11million. The others were Mercedes Benz G500 valued N45million, Mercedes Benz S500 valued N30 million, Lexus Jeep valued N30 million and Lincoln Navigator worth N25million. He also read in the exhibit that Saraki had assets worth over four billion naira both in properties and the cars. He, however, said that property No. 15, Macdonald Street Ikoyi, Lagos, was sold to Saraki’s company Skyview Properties Limited which was not captured in his Asset Declaration Form.
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by farem: 9:52am On May 11, 2016
dunkem21:
Who doesn't know except Zombs grin

You know so much that you can recollect two of your forebears who worked with him as esusu collectors and book keepers. No be so?
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by afonjay: 9:56am On May 11, 2016
He was born to steal cos his father was also a stealer. Can sum1 tell me d investment of his. Father in kwara or in nigeria which made his father rich to dat extend

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Fourwinds: 10:30am On May 11, 2016
Whenever i look at ur face Mr Saraki, all i see is corruption... Though IBB is d father of corruption
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by sinceraconcept(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2016
[b][/b]
modath:

Even with the pains, anguish and sorrow caused Société Generale & Trade Banks customers, his father's Kwara trust fund, he knows he is lying....... Extremely wealthy doing "what" and from "when"?

He is stylishly laying the foundation that his Preemptive Asset Declaration was actually someone tampering with his forms which won't wash, his lawyers know their case is "unwinnable" but they'll still milk that cow....

Looking forward to how he will spin making 50+ deposits in one day, the day will be sweet..
Thank you my sister. He thinks he can deceive every other Nigerian the way he's deceiving Kwarans. This is what his followers are yelling on Ilorin radio stations lately. This is the new lie they're telling gullible Kwarans on radio and exaggerating his father's wealth. like that's what is with him
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Abdulmojeed01(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2016
Anybody who does not get satisfied with what he/she has or has big eyes shocked shocked shocked like konko atemere will surely go through dis mess Saraki is goin through now....
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Temysteve(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2016
emerged01:
Uninteresting to read. No paragraphs. Op,pls do the needful.
u can contact the mods to do that for you, #zombie!!!
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by CioAngels(f): 1:59pm On May 11, 2016
You were extremely rich through fraud abi? Yes, your father had hospital, but that size of the hospital on broad street would not have made you rich not to talk of extremely rich. You became rich by sending people to their untimely death. Soicete generale and trade bank you liquidated into your pocket. Your deal on union bank which gave birth to heritage bank will one day explode . You were extremely rich before politics yet you earned salary for four years after you expired as governor of kwara state. Ole. You were extremely rich you failed to declare them if in truth you were extremely rich. Ole. Fantastically corrupt looter.
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by modath(f): 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
Deo27:
You are so rich yet your father sold his london home to finance the election that brought you in, you are so rich yet you are still taking salary and pension after leaving office in a state that could not pay salaries of civil servant. #ELERIBU

cheesy cheesy..... Blood is "hotting" . cheesy

Ara Ilorin niyin ni? E je n fi jara si.. Eleribu Masanfani , Akosibero , Jegudujera , ota mekunu smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Isiagu In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.