Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki (35184 Views)

Kwara Gov. Sacks Femi Adebayo, Others / EFCC: For 4 Years After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries / EFCC: For 4yrs After Leaving Office As Gov, Saraki Received Monthly Salaries.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Misternas89(m): 12:27am On May 11, 2016
moshmusth:

my brother I share our pain.. those gullible from ilorin south, east and west wouldn't know cause they do it as them them while we the other 13 local govt suffer.. make buratashi boys fire him. no be small from shonga scam ,ksubec, societal bank and to that building were all scam back to back
Enof said jare, kwara express don turn harmony bla bla, but seems ilorin(S E W) sef don dey wise na.....I got to Geri Alimi in ilorin yesterday and saw saraki n labaeeka in a poster together, na so people dey tear d handbills with a very annoying manner. I laughed and just passed away. Kwara shall be liberated someday, and I believed that "someday" is now.

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Misternas89(m): 12:31am On May 11, 2016
obongtunji:

It doesn't matter even if I'm using C2 to type nonsense, as far as it can perform the same function with your "samsung edge Sgold" or "Iphone 7diamond" let's keep typing.

If I'm silly I don't know what to call you and your co-host.
You claim to know so much yet, you and your likes can't nail ABS with a concrete evidence.
Go and ask how MD of these new generation banks are earning.
Is he the only ex-governor that is being paid pension? If Abdulfatah can't pay salaries how is that one his headache? Has he ever owed when he was a governor?

I think I'm silly but at the end of the day if you can't provide tangible evidence of how he enrich himself with public fund, then I will demand an apology from you.
"Efi ekun sile, enpa lapa-lapa"
Bro, i only have 1 question for u:
Are you 4rm Kwara State
If yes= then i'd love to know and enlighten u.......but
If No= then I'm so sorry we aren't on d same page. Stay blessed bro

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:41am On May 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
When your family has mortgaged the destiny of kwarans in their pockets why won't you be EXTREMELY rich

That is right. Meanwhile Kwara state is still fu.cked up without any single world class structure there

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 1:00am On May 11, 2016
dunkem21:
Who doesn't know except Zombs grin
OMG, the case tie wrapper for saraki waist, is only Jesus that can set saraki free

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by MENTORCH(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2016
Yeah you were rich, but for you to have had all this before becoming governor is the biggest lie of the year.

3 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by TijaniAbu: 1:37am On May 11, 2016
Deo27:
You are so rich yet your father sold his london home to finance the election that brought you in, you are so rich yet you are still taking salary and pension after leaving office in a state that could not pay salaries of civil servant. #ELERIBU

Which London home did late Dr Olusola Saraki sell to finance his son's election in 2003? Pray tell. Or you want Saraki alone of all the ex governors in Nigeria to refuse his pension? Does Buhari reject his pension as retired military general and former president? Is fake pastor VP Osinbajo not still collecting his salary from Redeemed Church in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by TijaniAbu: 1:39am On May 11, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

That is right. Meanwhile Kwara state is still fu.cked up without any single world class structure there

Even the phone you are using to type rubbish was bought and dashed to you by Saraki.
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Ebukaokeke5: 1:47am On May 11, 2016
Crucify him!
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by modskiller(m): 2:32am On May 11, 2016
Saraki Oloribuku Somebody, Oloshi Pataki...
May the good lord draw your sins from your kids and your generation unborn.....

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Nig4Greatness: 3:43am On May 11, 2016
We all know you were very rich before becoming a governor and your source of that wealth is not even in contention here but the salient question is....did you declare all that you had?.if you did, you won't be standing trial today as its now evident those assets not declared were fraudulently acquired when in public service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by kabaka1: 4:00am On May 11, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Diz man can't be extremely rich,
why?? He was a medical practitioner.

So they three ways he got rich,

eith thru

1. His father wealth.

Really, is he a medical doctor

2. Dat Bank fraud.

3. Getting money thru fraudulent ways when he was a governor nd senator.

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by mamabature: 4:14am On May 11, 2016
Then, he refused to declared his riches becos is fraud. Why can't he say this before now.

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by folawalesegun: 4:32am On May 11, 2016
The conclusion of your riches is just six fts

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Shakur86(m): 5:17am On May 11, 2016
ure extremely greedy and callous that's why ure extremely rich but unfortunately for you, you cannot become God .1mllion lawyers can't save you

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by 989900: 5:25am On May 11, 2016
'Mtchewww'
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Kaldakinn: 6:04am On May 11, 2016
Hmmmm.
Rogue.
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by DedeNkem: 6:11am On May 11, 2016
How did he make all these money? He stole it from public funds when he was a governor, not before!
Saraki is a thief! It's a shame this criminal is the senate president!

Does any f*ool still wonder why David Cameron called Nigeria fantastically corrupt?

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by cruz419(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2016
See dis thief oomo,, y won't u be rich Wen ur are from a family of thieves Dat has been ruling kwara state from it creation!!!!! Na thunder go fire Dat ur mouth and d so called 90 idiotic lawers u employed cos dey can not help u!!!! angrySee d

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by sexytyga(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2016
obongtunji:

It doesn't matter even if I'm using C2 to type nonsense, as far as it can perform the same function with your "samsung edge Sgold" or "Iphone 7diamond" let's keep typing.

If I'm silly I don't know what to call you and your co-host.
You claim to know so much yet, you and your likes can't nail ABS with a concrete evidence.
Go and ask how MD of these new generation banks are earning.
Is he the only ex-governor that is being paid pension? If Abdulfatah can't pay salaries how is that one his headache? Has he ever owed when he was a governor?

I think I'm silly but at the end of the day if you can't provide tangible evidence of how he enrich himself with public fund, then I will demand an apology from you.
"Efi ekun sile, enpa lapa-lapa"
Guy will you shut the hell up, what do u knw about kwara state...?
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by October1960: 6:40am On May 11, 2016
Yeah right - THIEF. What about the money stolen from Societe General? Ole! Saraki and his family - Thieves.

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by sexytyga(m): 6:43am On May 11, 2016
Misternas89:

Enof said jare, kwara express don turn harmony bla bla, but seems ilorin(S E W) sef don dey wise na.....I got to Geri Alimi in ilorin yesterday and saw saraki n labaeeka in a poster together, na so people dey tear d handbills with a very annoying manner. I laughed and just passed away. Kwara shall be liberated someday, and I believed that "someday" is now.
Yes my brother I stand with you gidigba
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by Nobody: 6:45am On May 11, 2016
@saraki,what is your source of income before becoming a politician through the backing of your late father?

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by October1960: 6:45am On May 11, 2016
Well said
Exactly what did he do to become rich? What business did he run? What was his salary and his family income at Societe General??
Only in Nigeria politicians and government officials shamelessly steal, then go to church and mosque and form religious?
Look around Nigeria at the mess due to stealing for over 20 years?? SO SO SAD !!!!!!

Ioannes:
extremely rich doing what exactly

2 Likes

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by ibarapa(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2016
Bukola what are u still looking for,,,haa haa, but but remember ur money can never buy heaven,

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by janvier27(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2016
Extremely rich doing what?

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by sexytyga(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2016
No be only scammer be dir profession, den be ritualist, Saraki Snr & Jnr... Awon ole.
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by javispj(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2016
We have got the Nigerians - actually we have got some leaders of some fantastically corrupt countries coming to Britain." ;DWe have got the Nigerians - actually we have got some leaders of some fantastically corrupt countries coming to Britain."

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by josite: 7:22am On May 11, 2016
why will a bank robber not be extremely richer than Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by obongtunji: 7:33am On May 11, 2016
sexytyga:
Guy will you shut the hell up, what do u knw about kwara state...?

Nothing sir. I can imagine how much you know about Kwara State.
Re: I Was ‘extremely Rich’ Before Becoming Kwara Gov – Saraki by obongtunji: 7:35am On May 11, 2016
Misternas89:

Bro, i only have 1 question for u:
Are you 4rm Kwara State
If yes= then i'd love to know and enlighten u.......but
If No= then I'm so sorry we aren't on d same page. Stay blessed bro

Wow!!! I will like to be enlightened sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / DSS Takes Over Abia Forest With 55 Shallow Graves / SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.