Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? (1185 Views)

Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by hibiscus76(f): 1:11am On May 25, 2016
Was just thinking today ..if it's actually true that names could have some kind of effect on the bearer, then the name that always comes to my mind is ENDURANCE!!!!(no hard feelings oo)
And for some strange reasons it made me believe that people's names could actually affect their relationship with people ..
What's your take on it And..
For fun, drop those names that you consider as weird and as a No No
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by Nobody: 2:17am On May 25, 2016
hibiscus76:
Was just thinking today ..if it's actually true that names could have some kind of effect on the bearer, then the name that always comes to my mind is ENDURANCE!!!!(no hard feelings oo)
And for some strange reasons it made me believe that people's names could actually affect their relationship with people ..
why not even today's world you have to reach the zenith of anything either career or relationship that leads to marriage.
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by hungryboy(m): 2:48am On May 25, 2016
Op, so your name na Endurance.

No worry, suitors no go mind,

Especially for dis Buhari tenure,
'cos Men dey find pesin were go fit Endure hardship now oh

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by PunkyV(f): 5:44am On May 25, 2016
It's not a bad name imo. It sounds like the name of a man with a strong character. Someone that never gives up. Someone that faces adversity head-on without turning the other way, scurrying away. It's good name.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by Nobody: 6:31am On May 25, 2016
No. I can only court someone with the name stamina and marry someone with the name strength.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 25, 2016
Only if my name is patience. cool
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by hibiscus76(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
hungryboy:
Op, so your name na Endurance.

No worry, suitors no go mind,

Especially for dis Buhari tenure,
'cos Men dey find pesin were go fit Endure hardship now oh
Not funny one bit
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by rainerboy1010: 9:53am On May 26, 2016
hibiscus76:

my ex babe na endurance
so whats special?

but I call her perseverance... lol
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by Emperessnaughty(f): 10:09am On May 26, 2016
Endurance is even better
Can't date someone like Dejo, akpus. Etc
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by repogirl(f): 11:05am On May 26, 2016
Theorbiters, what's your take on this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by theorbiters: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
repogirl:
Theorbiters, what's your take on this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loool.... You really had to call me out on this one..
Well, it is true that a name has it effects on the bearer, but I also believe that a person is defined by his character. If you like answer Holy Spirit from now till tomorrow, if you gat the characteristics of a devil, then, sorry is your middle name.
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Endurance is even better Can't date someone like Dejo, akpus. Etc
Why not E no be name undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by theorbiters: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirWere:
Why not E no be name
undecided
Lmao
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by bitchcrafts: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
I can marry someone who's name is Satan so far all's well and good between us. What's in a name? The thing some of you hype tho, or is this just some joke make I adjust, op?
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirWere:
Why not E no be name
undecided
nah name o my brother
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by jonaifame22(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yea cos they endure everything till the end even painful sex!
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Weak? / October Born / Bride Dumped After Husband Saw Her With No-make-up For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.