Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief (9849 Views)

EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by logicalhumour: 8:54am On May 11, 2016
DropShot:

prosecution processes which could take years before concluded. That's the rule of law.

stealing process took Days
Prosecution - Years...dia ris God

...can't wait to see his 80 lawers in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by bluebabyboy1: 8:58am On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Buhari's government is a big joke.

Arraign Arraign Arraign, yet Tinubu and Obasanjo who are among the world most corrupt people are friends with Buhari

Why didnt Jonathan investigate/probe them during his tenure Anybody that comes after Buhari and has enough evidence to probe Buhari can as well do so. It amazes me that a government is trying to help it's own people recover their stolen commonwealth and the very people are fighting against the help instead of joining hands with the helper, so pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by danlamiturawa(m): 9:01am On May 11, 2016
Tnk God u didn't say his fulani brodas........
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by hausameat: 9:05am On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

Arraign Arraign Arraign, yet Tinubu and Obasanjo who are among the world most corrupt people are friends with Buhari
Thieffnubu na yoruba and apc man, Fashola na Yoruba and apc man, Obasanjo na Yoruba and apc man. Look, if Buhari likes let him arraign, prove, get and jail all these accussed persons, he will never earn an inch praise from most of us. When there are clearly proven or identified corrupt persons, assuming there ten clearly proven corrupt persons and Buhari decides to allow five and arraign the other five and even jail them, Buharu, to me is equivalent to ruubbish man. He will never earn my praise. He should be man enough to climb down any persons. or all ten persons These are the reasons why people are saying he is on the way to deviding this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by nwaanambra1(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2016
[size=16pt]its time the constitution is amended undecided

STEALING OF PUBLIC FUND - DEATH BY HANGING IN PUBLIC!

AND IT SHOULD BE BACKDATED TO COVER BOTH PAST PRESENT FUTURE AND FUTURE PAST! angry angry

ITS TIME TO TREAT THIS IMPUNITY ONCE AND FOR ALL!

BY THE WAY, I HOPE THIS DIKKO UMAR IS NOT RELATED TO UMARU DIKKO cheesy[/size]

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Deen77: 9:17am On May 11, 2016
Mutuwa:

And the funny part was that,all the 40 thieves did not say they didn't collect o!
Yet some unconscious forsaken dumb people would come to defend them,even after confessing to the share of the loot.

Thank you, I have ask them to mention a country that is 100% free from corruption.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Deen77: 9:20am On May 11, 2016
hausameat:
Thieffnubu na yoruba and apc man, Fashola na Yoruba and apc man, Obasanjo na Yoruba and apc man. Look, if Buhari likes let him arraign, prove, get and jail all these accussed persons, he will never earn an inch praise from most of us. When there are clearly proven or identified corrupt persons, assuming there ten clearly proven corrupt persons and Buhari decides to allow five and arraign the other five and even jail them, Buharu, to me is equivalent to ruubbish man. He will never earn my praise. He should be man enough to climb down any persons. or all ten persons These are the reasons why people are saying he is on the way to deviding this country.

In China corruption is by hanging, is China corruption free?.
But you forget Jonathan, madam peace and Akpabio.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Realhommie(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2016
WASMOG:
David Cameron jus labeled Nigeria "Fantastically
Corrupt"..... It hurts so much coz its the
truth.... Our leaders are a disgrace.. I hope u all
felt the same shame every Nigerian feels after
such a remark... I've got good news for the UK
prime minister. Nigerians r strong... Fuel
Scarcity, Short food supply, Boko Haram, Niger
Delta, even CORRUPTION is not enough reason
for us to break.... We'll become better n
greater... #OptimisticNigerian #SpreadTHEword
#SpiritOf9ja
That's the spirit, nice one bro... Way to go and Godwillining we shall get there... #NeverGiveUp #AllIsWell

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Nobody: 9:30am On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

IBB inclusive.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Nobody: 9:37am On May 11, 2016
bluebabyboy1:

Why didnt Jonathan investigate/probe them during his tenure Anybody that comes after Buhari and has enough evidence to probe Buhari can as well do so. It amazes me that a government is trying to help it's own people recover their stolen commonwealth and the very people are fighting against the help instead of joining hands with the helper, so pathetic!!!
Buhari took the anti corruption fight more serious than any past leaders.Yet,his most corrupt friends are untouchable.He is a good clown
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by podosci(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2016
nwaanambra1:
[size=16pt]its time the constitution is amended undecided

STEALING OF PUBLIC FUND - DEATH BY HANGING IN PUBLIC!

AND IT SHOULD BE BACKDATED TO COVER BOTH PAST PRESENT FUTURE AND FUTURE PAST! angry angry

ITS TIME TO TREAT THIS IMPUNITY ONCE AND FOR ALL![/size]

Demoracy and rule of law has been used to enslave us. The same democrays and law which broufht developement to the west is being used agaisnt the poor masses. The senators would never pass a law that would make corruption a death sentence and they are even trying to decriminalize corruption by amending the exsiting laws
Buhari cannot help us, we have to be our own moses and free ourselves

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by BABANGBALI: 9:47am On May 11, 2016
Lalasticlala and all other mods if by this weekend you do not unban iyangbali we the under listed will go on hunger strike, commit suicide and also kill ourselves then our blood will be on you necks.

Signed: VickyRotex

Aminat508

Rokiatu

Prettythicksme

Freeglobe

Msglobalwonder

Osusumustflow

Edwife

Mukina2

Ishilove

Notoriousbabe

Funjosh

Eleko1

Funmilade11

Mukina2

Chukwudi44

Seun cookbeans

Your time starts now tongue tongue tongue
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by phemmypaul: 9:47am On May 11, 2016
More please... grin grin grin
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Nobody: 9:51am On May 11, 2016
Is the chief of air staff reserved for the north alone?
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by malton: 10:15am On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

Consider it an oversight. If e vex you, elect somebody who will prosecute them!
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Bitterleafsoup: 10:16am On May 11, 2016
Now were talking those guys at the top of the forces shared so much arms money. They know who has the money they just have to seperate ours from there's.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by jamace(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2016
kumakunta:
When he dies he will still be buried the Muslim way..
No coffin
No nice cloth
No special placement
No decoration
Just him and termites.
Don't mind him and all those other looters. The teachings of their religion doesn't enter their greedy, selfish and corrupt soul.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Deen77: 10:36am On May 11, 2016
bluebabyboy1:

They were advising APC to steal for at list another 16 year's. Who no like money.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Wadasco(m): 10:42am On May 11, 2016
dikko Umar..

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by klimson: 10:52am On May 11, 2016
While Buhari's fight against corruption when it involves political opponents has been insincere and partial, l at least commend him for barking and biting. This was what GEJ could not do because he was too afraid and cowardly, working to please everyone to his shame and the country's doom.

Those crying witch hunting should think well. A thief is a thief. It doesn't matter who caught him or punishes him, provided people are made to pay for their sins. PMB should extend the probe to GEJ. Most of these trials revolve around him. Leaving Jonathan out smirks of insincerity and fraud.

PMB should try and purge all PDP members so that when PDP takes over, all APC rogues that PMB is now shielding will be tried. If we do it like that, Nigeria will be good. Whether witch hunting or persecution, thievery, stealing and financial corruption should be punnished. I will only kick against it if a wrong person is punished, put from all l have seen, all those before EFCC are thieves and deserve no mercy.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Immarshall: 10:54am On May 11, 2016
cuteraeh:

Thanks for putting brains in my head, arch! I feel so filthy

lol,we live and learn wink
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by 4nobody4every1: 11:07am On May 11, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Fourwinds: 11:22am On May 11, 2016
No wonder Shekau was bold and made mockery of our military personnel... GEJ was a dummy variable
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 11, 2016
hausameat:
which country are they dividing? The cesspool of corruption your hero left resemble a country? The dilector even call it zoo...
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by MENELIK1: 4:32pm On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

Please endeavour to take your drugs
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by michaeligwe18: 7:13pm On May 11, 2016
The way the call billions like N20
Re: EFCC To Arraign Dikko Umar, Ex-Airforce Chief by Horus(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1pQJTNpFCw

[size=14pt]EFCC arraigns ex-Air Force Chief Dikko Umar over corruption[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari / Party Leaders Attend 2017 National Political Summit In Abuja (Photos) / PDP NWC Likely To Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.