Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (1884 Views)

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:04am On May 11, 2016
YES or NO?

What are your reasons for your yes or no? Share your opinions below...
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by SINXU(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2016
YES

She'll eventually find out. Its not something you can hide from a serious GF/Spouse.

Its also adviceable to tell her so she doesn't start expecting more than she can get.

Any man who can't confide such info to his wife/spouse is just plain insecure.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Fynestboi: 10:07am On May 11, 2016
Yes.

She can't have my signature though, but all others.
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:08am On May 11, 2016
SINXU:
YES

there must be a reason

1 Like

Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:10am On May 11, 2016
Fynestboi:
Yes.

She can't have my signature though, but all others.

why yes and why can't she have your signature? Trust issues?
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by sinaj(f): 10:10am On May 11, 2016
Lol

Yes no biggy tongue
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by SINXU(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

there must be a reason
Stated.
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 11, 2016
[size=28pt]No! [/size]
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:13am On May 11, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

Yes no biggy tongue

you had to 'lol' first...this your 'yes' geh k-leg ogrin...oya what's your reason for saying 'yes'?
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 11, 2016
Yes I most certainly will, I dunno why sef undecided
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 11, 2016
SINXU:
YES

She'll eventually find out. Its not something you can hide from a serious GF/Spouse.

Its also adviceable to tell her so she doesn't start expecting more than she can get.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:16am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
[size=28pt]No! [/size]

why is your 'NO' angry?grin, oya what's the reason behind such a big 'NO'?
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:17am On May 11, 2016
It will solely and strongly depend on the kind of individual she is and the level of our relationship.
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by sinaj(f): 10:18am On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

you had to 'lol' first...this your 'yes' geh k-leg ogrin...oya what's your reason for saying 'yes'?

Will tell him if he ask tho, wudnt like to deny him frm knwing
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Marlvin(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2016
NO

It could lead to bankruptcy.

Cos' she would double her demands and expectations if she finds out you earning quite a pretty large figure.
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by hungryboy(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2016
In real life situations,
Many people Yes here go turn to No,
and many No go turn to Yes.

1 Like

Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

why is your 'NO' angry?grin, oya what's the reason behind such a big 'NO'?
I'll be right back to edit
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:23am On May 11, 2016
SINXU:
YES

She'll eventually find out. it's not something you can hide from a serious GF/Spouse.

your reason is contradictory though...

Look at the two bolded statements... It's okay to tell a serious girlfriend, but when the girlfriend is not serious and the guy refuses to disclose such information, does that really make him insecure?

The last statement, the thread is actually focusing on boyfriends/girlfriends..most certainty, MOST married couples discuss such information

1 Like

Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:25am On May 11, 2016
firstking01:
It will solely and strongly depend on the kind of individual she is and the level of our relationship.

quite agreeable
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:27am On May 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Yes I most certainly will, I dunno why sef undecided

come back here ogrin you must know why o
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

quite agreeable
Yeapembarassed
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by SINXU(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

your reason is contradictory though...

Look at the two bolded statements... It's okay to tell a serious girlfriend, but when the girlfriend is not serious and the guy refuses to disclose such information, does that really make him insecure?

The last statement, the thread is actually focusing on boyfriends/girlfriends..most certainty, MOST married couples discuss such information

By "Serious GF" I mean the one who knows her duty and stands her grounds as someone who's willing to go the next level with you. Its difficult to keep anything personal from that type of girl.

NOT the "sare wagba" type of GF. Savvy?
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:31am On May 11, 2016
Marlvin:
NO

It could lead to bankruptcy.

Cos' she would double her demands and expectations if she finds out you earning quite a pretty large figure.

that's if she's the "ALREADY DEMANDING" type
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

come back here ogrin you must know why o

Lol

Anyways, its if he asks, if he doesn't care to know how much I earn then I won't bother telling him but then I'd expect to know his wink
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 11, 2016
[size=99pt]NO[/size]
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:33am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll be right back to edit

lol...consult the oraclesgrin
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by vani86: 10:34am On May 11, 2016
[size=15pt]A definite NO NO[/size]

she don't know how much i make, i do not know how much she makes either.

we have never argued about it either.
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:35am On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:
In real life situations,
Many people Yes here go turn to No,
and many No go turn to Yes.

what's your own, sir?
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:37am On May 11, 2016
SINXU:

By "Serious GF" I mean the one who knows her duty and stands her grounds as someone who's willing to go the next level with you. Its difficult to keep anything personal from that type of girl.

NOT the "sare wagba" type of GF. Savvy?

ohhhhhh, let's leave it at that, nice
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:39am On May 11, 2016
vani86:
[size=15pt]A definite NO NO[/size]

she don't know how much i make, i do not know how much she makes either.

we have never argued about it either.

lol, what if the need to know arises?
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Monalisa185(f): 10:41am On May 11, 2016
olihilistic:
[size=99pt]NO[/size]

[size=99pt]WHY[/size]
Re: Would You Share Your Salary Details With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Marlvin(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

that's if she's the "ALREADY DEMANDING" type

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Break Up With A Girl After Dating Her For Five Years... / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? / How To Romance A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.