Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too (2648 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2016
The first girl(comfort ) I ever wooed was in my junior secondary school then , didn't have the gut to tell her to her face, so I decided to call her during extra cool (Thanks to Mtn ) It started like a joke When I told her I LOVE her, not knowing she was crushing too... it was so easy for me because she accepted that night.... I was like "mission accomplished " I was so happy throughout the day.
Guys it's fun, let's share our experience.
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On May 11, 2016
Y'all need to hear

from Prettythicksme.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by dare2differ: 10:49am On May 11, 2016
I am not sure it is something worth remembering. Can't remember

[size=14pt]

LANICKY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016
[/size]
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by layla129(f): 10:56am On May 11, 2016
I continued to run away from him whenever i see him after his friend delivered his love letter to me

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by PunkyV(f): 11:03am On May 11, 2016
Lol, I've always been a little too "innocent", so when this boy while I was in grade 7 told me that he wanted me to be his GF, I went home & told my mother. I guess I was scared or whatever. Mama constantly warned me about boys after all cheesy

Funny because towards the end of the same year, I met a boy I really liked. He wrote me love letters etc. But I never shared that one with my mother grin He was my dirty little secret wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Y'all need to hear

Hmmmmmmmmm we're waiting, we're all hears
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2016
layla129:
I continued to run away from him whenever i see him after his friend delivered his love letter to me
lols, guessed what happened then was that you were blushing, happy and shy
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Yuneehk(f): 11:09am On May 11, 2016
isholafisayo:
The first girl I ever wooed was in my junior secondary school then , didn't have the gut to tell her to her face, so I decided to call her during extra cool (Thanks to Mtn ) It started like a joke When I told her I LOVE her, not knowing she was crushing too... it was so easy for me because she accepted that night.... I was like "mission accomplished " I was so happy throughout the day.
Guys it's fun, let's share our experience.
I'm so sure you have the guts now to walk up to a lady 'cause mtn has scrapped xtracool grin . Where's the babe na? How long did the relationship last too?
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 11:19am On May 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

I'm so sure you have the guts now to walk up to a lady 'cause mtn has scrapped xtracool grin . Where's the babe na? How long did the relationship last too?
Actually then i was much younger,but nw I don't do extracool again, na face to face sure pass ooo .....actually the relationship was fun and learner's style (first time now)and it lasted for 3yrs I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Y'all need to hear

If i tell u ehnnn,u go fear grin.I hate d guy like shit,he regret asking me out.I was in JSS3 cheesy. #Na my intro-tech teacher.
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by christopheru(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2016
I was really the shy type. Didn't even have the gut to walk up to the girl i was crushing on until my 2nd yr in the uni silly me. That relationship never lasted. Watin concern me. Still working on a new relationship tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by RoyalBlak007: 12:49pm On May 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
If i tell u ehnnn,u go fear grin.I hate d guy like shit,he regret asking me out.I was in JSS3 cheesy. #Na my intro-tech teacher.

lipsrsealed

Y'all see that...I told yo she's an interesting lady grin

But I fear you ooh! For you to starting twerking at age 9...For you to make ur introtech teacher fall in love shocked in JSS...tell me ur secret please
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Jentilia(f): 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
[b][/b] I was a good kid grin
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Whaaaaaaatttttt You mean your class teacher did that ?
Tell me , you passed that subject without doing anything till you graduated abi grin
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Switsex(f): 1:04pm On May 11, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 11, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Whaaaaaaatttttt You mean your class teacher did that ?
Tell me , you passed that subject without doing anything till you graduated abi grin
Intro-tech teacher not my class teacher.I did passed d subject more dan u think. grin grin i for gree for ram buh d hate is real.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lipsrsealed

But I fear you ooh! For you to starting twerking at age 9...For you to make ur introtech teacher fall in love shocked in JSS...tell me ur secret please
I dont have any secret,pls dont fear me. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmmmm that's true, oya tell us na
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by naijaboiy: 3:10pm On May 11, 2016
And how long did it last? undecided
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
And how long did it last? undecided
Just about 3 years though
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by naijaboiy: 3:29pm On May 11, 2016
isholafisayo:
Just about 3 years though
That's impressive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Intro-tech teacher not my class teacher.I did passed d subject more dan u think. grin grin i for gree for ram buh d hate is real.
Kai ! cheesy You seff na bad gel
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by kunlexze(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2016
Back then in secondary school(boys only) i was in ss 2 and very very shy, so those seniors organised interschool fellowship. Girls from other school came. I developed some courage that day, that was the first time i'll ever woo a girl physically oo, me and one of my friend had been crushing on 2 beautiful girls(meanwhile they are 4 in the group,we both negleted the average looking 2 among them). After the fellowship we(me and my friend) walked up to them,saying "hello" "good afternoon" "how are u doing" "are you shy to reply" mehn from the school hall till we reach the school gate and watched them board a bus, they did't say anything oo.. It was the average 2 we negleted that coorperated with some other guys *ojukokoro killed us* our hostel mates where already expecting us to gist them about the outcome, me and my friend still dey gate dey console eachother... My first woo was a miss,that day was so funny and unforgetable.. Am a guru now cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by petux(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2016
h
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Akposkool(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2016
Mine was In ss2 and this fine babe that just joined the school started noticing me Cus I was very intelligent. She would always come around and I too had a crush on her but was so scared.
On valentines day she came to me and slipped a card into my bag and left. My guys were urging me to open it but I no gree. After break when I got back to class I realized my guys were reading it. Na so I shout and collected it.
I ran to a corner and read it believe me I froze Cus I never expected those words and with the arrow piercing through the heart inside the card.
I didn't spoke with her for 2 days.
It was crazy but thank God we got together and I never looked her down Cus my affair with kehinde was a blast.
Good old days. Now the boy eyes don tear
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2016
Akposkool:
Mine was In ss2 and this fine babe that just joined the school started noticing me Cus I was very intelligent. She would always come around and I too had a crush on her but was so scared.
On valentines day she came to me and slipped a card into my bag and left. My guys were urging me to open it but I no gree. After break when I got back to class I realized my guys were reading it. Na so I shout and collected it.
I ran to a corner and read it believe me I froze Cus I never expected those words and with the arrow piercing through the heart inside the card.
It was crazy but thank God we got together and I never looked her down Cus my affair with kehinde was a blast.
lols good old days indeed, it's always fun....Yours was kehinde, mine was Taiwo grin
Akposkool:
lols good old days indeed, it's always fun....Yours was kehinde, mine was Taiwo
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by ba7man(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2016
Mine was in jss1. Very traumatic experience..... she went and reported me to her guardian immediately.

One minute, I was professing my feelings for her, 20mins later I was getting the beating of my life. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Menh: 7:11pm On May 11, 2016
Me no get time for wooing my own na pay as you go if you understand what i mean
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Lovechyld101(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
Mine was this tanzania girl on kobrawap it was like love made in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Launcher: 11:27pm On May 20, 2016
Comfort must see this.
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by enshi(m): 1:17am On May 21, 2016
It was in sss2 those day science class.... I would always be looking at varian even while lectures went on.... One day i decided to borrow her note and she gave me... When i got home i simply wrote I LOVE YOU all over her note even on the front cover.... When she saw her note the next morning instead of her to come and ask Me why i did that , she went infront of the class and announced it..... Mhhernnnnnnn... . The shame was too much till i graduated i no see peace from class people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Guys!!how Do I Get Gays Off Me / That Accident That Almost Took My Life (photos) / See The Shocking Thing This South African Boy Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.