Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,061 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too (2655 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by makydebbie(f): 4:17am On May 21, 2016
layla129:
I continued to run away from him whenever i see him after his friend delivered his love letter to me
lol...why?
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Guess she's a shy type...,she no even get mind....
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Cavenchy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
It was my first day as a new student in the school, there was this light skin girl with Alicia keys braids, she said she liked my handwriting and borrowed my notebook to copy the class lesson she missed. When she returned it at recess, she winked and asked me to check the last page, then left. At first I didn't understand, then I eventually saw it, I found she drew hearts and lips and wrote some really fascinating words. Too bad I didn't last long in that school(left the next day, didn't even know her name). Had several more similar encounters but this is the one I remember for now.
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Cavenchy:
It was my first day as a new student in the school, there was this light skin girl with Alicia keys braids, she said she liked my handwriting and borrowed my notebook to copy the class lesson she missed. When she returned it at recess, she winked and asked me to check the last page, then left. At first I didn't understand, then I eventually saw it, I found she drew hearts and lips and wrote some really fascinating words. Too bad I didn't last long in that school(left the next day, didn't even know her name). Had several more similar encounters but this is the one I remember for now.

so you left the school because of her or for left for other reasons and did you see her after then?
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by Cavenchy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
isholafisayo:

so you left the school because of her or for left for other reasons and did you see her after then?

Not because of her, don't know the reason why it happened as I was still very young then, my parents only told me my old friends missed me, but I think its cos we were changing locations, I returned to my previous school though the distance became farther from our location, but it was just to complete that session before moving on. Never saw her again after I left.
Re: Ladies How Did u Feel When u Had Your First Toaster, Guys Lets Share Ours too by isholafisayo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cavenchy:

Not because of her, don't know the reason why it happened as I was still very young then, my parents only told me my old friends missed me, but I think its cos we were changing locations, I returned to my previous school though the distance became farther from our location, but it was just to complete that session before moving on. Never saw her again after I left.
Lols cool, I'm very sure as you saw what she wrote you'll be very happy throughout dat day

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please / I Can't Quit Masturbating! / Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.