Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos (26215 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Pictures Of some of the 111 Roads Being Worked Upon By Obiano / Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Kaira333: 3:24pm On May 11, 2016
Beeman1:
God bless Buhari.

God bless APC

God bless naija.

Ipod if una like make una *kwantinue* to hate Buhari,na una sabi.
what is dis one typing? Mmtewwwww

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Chinom(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2016
marsoden:
We are really our own enemies in Igbo land(ihe na eme anyi si anyi n'aka). Look at the way we are fighting each other, Imo people against Anambra people, just because of fly overs! Yet, we are clamouring for Biafra. Aji gbakwa ihe ojoo!!

This is NOT an issue of 'Igbos being own enemies'. We must not accept nor condone inept governors who embezzle our collective wealth through the construction of meaningless projects. Not everyone in Anambra supports this so-called Flyover project. The money should have been put to better use. Amawbia junction is just a junction that a big roundabout would be enough to solve whatever traffic issues there are.
The Flyover is a white elephant project done by an obscure construction company.

The Imo/Anambra beef is a normal beer parlour talk. It's normal to criticize our governors when they goof. Ask Gburugburu what he went through with the Fulani massacre in Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 3:29pm On May 11, 2016
The flyovers are worldclass and has come to stay and there nothing you can do about it as we and our leaders knows that the flyovers are long over due. Go to your state and ask your governor to do his own.

Some people naturally feel threatened and intimidated by the massive infrastructural drive going on in Anambra.

[s]
Chinom:

This is NOT an issue of 'Igbos being own enemies'. We must not accept nor condone inept governors who embezzle our collective wealth through the construction of meaningless projects. Not everyone in Anambra supports this so-called Flyover project. The money should have been put to better use. Amawbia junction is just a junction that a big roundabout would be enough to solve whatever traffic issues there are.
The Flyover is a white elephant project done by an obscure construction company.

The Imo/Anambra beef is a normal beer parlour talk. It's normal to criticize our governors when they goof. Ask Gburugburu what he went through with the Fulani massacre in Enugu.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Maser: 3:44pm On May 11, 2016
How many times will they commission this poorly designed flyover. I've passed there several times and the design is underwhelming to say the least. By the way, they should do something about those red sand around it and also ensure the flyover doesn't get defaced with political and burial posters.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Anextin(f): 3:54pm On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:

I never compared but you rather did. I only criticized the repeated commissioning of same bridge even though I doubt if its true. Viviangist could have assumed based on pictures.
I think I like ur cool response to" Asha", you are not displaying emotions while goading him and he's busy falling.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 3:58pm On May 11, 2016
The worldclass flyovers are giving them heartache... cheesy cheesy

Pix- 1 is receiving finishing touches and landscaping while pix-2 has been completed and put to use.

Anybody that is so pained should do the needful..cheesy

Anambra obodo oyibo!

5 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Reference(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2016
undecided But what I don't understand with Willie's bridge is, what are those steel towers and cables for when the bridge is not a cable-stayed bridge. Doesn't make much sense or is there something I'm not seeing.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Olicris(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
Beeman1:
If I reply u wetin dey for my mind,u go throwaway ur phone o. undecided
e
Ewu awusa!

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by danthamccoy(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2016
Anextin:

I think I like ur cool response to" Asha", you are not displaying emotions while goading him and he's busy falling.
It's really funny. It's so easy to troll some people and get under their skin. He wasn't even trying hard.
Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by klimson: 6:54pm On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
Flyover was commissioned December 2015, flyover lights commissioned May 2016. Maybe in December 2016, flyover paint will be commissioned. When will this jamboree stop?
Your governor don pay 8mnths salary? Onye isi mmebi!

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by klimson: 7:00pm On May 11, 2016
I am Nwafo 042 and l am proud of what is going on in Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi states. Other governors should sit up abeg. With our lean resources, we can still be bigger and better. Dalu Obiano. I disagree with you on some political issues. But l must not act like APC haters who are blind to truth and can't appreciate something good, yet they can do no good. Ndi Igbo, Jisie ike. Opuru ezi lota banyi. Udo diri unu, mma mma!

6 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by chiefobdk(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2016
Abagworo:
Flyover was commissioned December 2015, flyover lights commissioned May 2016. Maybe in December 2016, flyover paint will be commissioned. When will this jamboree stop?

beremx comeandsee abagworo old man.

if we talk now u go say e do.

can't he just jump and pass. chino Abu spacetour never come sef
Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by kingcalipha(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2016
asha90:
This is a substandard culvert Okorocha is building in Owerri but he deceived poor Imolites that this is a tunnel. What a useless state. cheesy
The road really looks so substandard.
Biko imo state unu amazina aka

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2016
Chino how market. Onitsha under Obiano has been declared world's most polluted city. What you have been hiding is now open to the world.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by asha90: 9:02am On May 12, 2016
You are just bitter and frustrated that Imo state is a failed state..LOL

[s]
Abagworo:
Chino how market. Owerri under Okorocha has been declared world's most polluted city. What you have been hiding is now open to the world.
[/s]

Now read below from the same report..

However, the WHO also said on Wednesday that the pollution data from Onitsha was not necessarily reliable because it came from a single monitoring station
Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2016
asha90:
You are just bitter and frustrated that Imo state is a failed state..LOL

[s][/s]

Now read below from the same report..

Cry me a river. You are living in the world's most polluted city. I can now understand why your brain seems polluted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Beeman1(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2016
FKO81:
Nkita mkpuru ofor nna gi, anu!
Thunder fire ur mama there.
Re: Commissioning Of Amawbia Flyover By Obiano And Dalong - Photos by Chiefobdk1: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
FKO81:
Gov Obiano should change this man wardrobe biko grin grin his suitsbule is no longer in vogue

You re bright... This is the third time i am seeing the man on this same antique suit here on nairaland....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Projects In Lagos Island (Pictures) / How GEJ's Airport Shuttles Weaken Abuja Security, Endanger Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.