Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. (54886 Views)

Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid / Olajumoke Says Nigerians Should Quit Addressing Her As The ''ex Bread Seller'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by hukslaw(m): 5:21am On May 12, 2016
Everest or wetin be your name. You don rest since when your mama carry you for belle, bros abeg search your name to check even if Google recognize you. All the people you mentioned are successful and known to the world. I know there are many people like who have nothing to offer but to criticize another man's work. You drop just one of those artist lines(which you don't like), before you criticize one's songs you would have listen to his whole album, not just one track you don't like. And we know people like you who can't use his money to buy album. Abeg go find work do or sing and lets see what you have to offer. OLOSHI!
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Halimacurves(f): 5:27am On May 12, 2016
YOU ARE DENSE...COMPLETELY DENSE...NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR LIST (ALONE) BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR WRITING SKILLS...MY GOODNESS...YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD...WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND.

MEANWHILE FOR YOU TO EVEN MENTION VIC O IT SHOWS YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL
EverestNwatu:
Top 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade.

Please note - This List Elucidate why Nigerian Hip Hop has been Putrid and Rebuffed To Vegetate.
 - Before reading down, This list is contrived On how intelligible their lyrics and word play are and can easily be Comprehend. And again, This is My list, And its Fabulized Base on My Opinion,so it doesn't matter if You concur with This Enumeration or not. 
Now let's get down to Business.
10. D Prince - one confused artist, Probably Got no ideal on what genre of music he's into, No doubt, there's nothing wrong engaging Your self as an artist in 2 or more genre of Music, You can be a rapper and same time a singer, But you not doing well in both Field is the Problem, Nigga Rap Lines are Plainly wack, same when he intermix with Mavins, Always spitting out Rabbish,  and still he'd still be Forming Omo oba, Claiming to be whiz bang when he's Nothing. No doubt, The Big headed Don jazzy Would still be a better rapper than Him( If he was) LOL.
9. Rugged Man - One Of the oldest in the Music industry, Been spitting out Trash Right From the days of Adam, Always Engaging in a Diss With artists he'd be able to Father, Fond of sleeping around with The wives of Different celebrities, at The end of the day, He'd stoll call hisself Ruggedy Baba, Egbon Try subscribe sense, You  Always factorising Pride Out of Your failures, Sit down, Use ur brain, The brain you use in convincing the wives of Other celebrities you had been sleeping with, Use that same Head to write some better Lyrics and stop spitting shits.
8. Lil Kesh - Surprise right? Remember we are talking about Hip Hop, No doubt, the young man is successful, has been doing well for himself ever since he joined YBNL, But still, That doesn't refinement the fact that he ain't suppose to be tag a rapper, Fucking hell Nigga always Voicing claptrap,Gratuitous, And indecourous lyrics, Still the slowpoke was causing wave along side the not so talented Noise maker Called olamide, about not winning the Next Rated, Mr Kesh, Go To the road, You're more of a ballyhoo than a rapper.
*  i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha*
*See kitten, Kpekus Alhamdulilah, Jesu* ( But seriously what's all these Na? )
7. Viktoh - LOL, He's just a Joke, He shares the same qualities with Vic 0, starting From Their name(Victor) to their Style of rapping, Nigga ain't successful, always trying to facsimile the Voice of one cat in My area, And one other thing That makes me Like him, He's always happy when voicing out his rubbish, Nigga be jumping up and down like he is spitting out some Hot, dope lines not knowing he's making a big Fool out of hisself.I have no ideal of what language he raps with, I don't even care to know, The few english he's sayingthat I could comprehend  ain't making no sense, so it's of no use. Mr Viktoh, music ain't ur thing, Go to ibadan, Ask of mr oseni, a spiritualist, he'd help you in reading your palm and tell You Your aptitude instead of fooling Your self in the music industry.
6. Ozzybosco - I don't who this kid is, But I once stumbled upon some of his songs Some days ago, I was really bereaved , Assuredly, The kid is making his parents proud, certainly getting endorsement, Indisputably, No doubt, he's painting Nigerian Hip Hop in a black image, He's just the rap version Of Korede Bello, My dear, Go and read your books, everybody won't be CJ Dnippa Dallas.
5. ill Bliss - LOL, our so called Oga Boss, Looking ponderous, If only his brains are as big as his body, nigga would Probably have attach his name to The list of African Grammy winners. Right From when he erroneously Broke into Lime light, He has been delivering us with Childish lyrics, To me Korede is far brainly matured To this buffalo.
* Officer you can't arrest us, my name is not festus*
(Bros get sense now, Rhyme ain't no most in a rap game) if Rap doesn't favour You, Better go and start Bouncing Phyno, Which You are trying Hard to imitate, and again, lest I forget, stop claiming to be oga boss, I repeat Stop, Just stop pls, Your Physical appearance, You look a boss, But inwardly, Oga You're a dunce(Now see that Punchline. LOL).
4. Falz - Now here comes  a total ungrammatical soul that doesn't think before he raps.
3. Lynxx - Here comes a fine rich dude with no iota of sense, nigga should just say no to rap, and invest his money positively For the betterment of Nigeria, instead of wasting it.Lynxx is a curse to Hiphop.
He once said- * You Fit play monkey post with monkey? I don't know what this means but this Guy is just a slowpoke in a human Form.
Here he goes again- *My jollo6 music no be rice and stew*
This guy need to be flogged outta the music industry.
2. Sina Rambo - Tough name, Hearing his name, You gonna be thinking this dunder head is one Baddass rapper, But Unfortunately, Even Akanchawa rap more better than Him.  An epitome of wackness,My 12 year old kid sis have got more better rhymes than this Video Vixen.
The only Reason why this slowpoke has a record deal is because he's related to the Minimally talented Davido, I fear for the worst in that family, starting From Davido to sina rambo to B Red, all are wackos.
1. Vic 0 - Self acclaimed King of rap, when he's yet to accomplish king of his compound, always Bragging out of his failures, still wondering who is the father of such dunce, Why not Use this Block head for ritual.
Just slandering nigerian Hip Hop worldwide.
 Pls note, this list wasn't made to dilapidate anybody but to point out the hidden truths, Lot of time and allegiance was put into To compile and come up with this list.
..As a matter of fact all of these artistes are
successful in one way or other which is a good
thing, but as far as hip hop is concerned they
are not rappers just bunch of entertainers.
I hereby plead with all Nigerian
rappers to please buckle up and let the people have
a real feel of hip hop and to those talented ones
claiming underground, if you really love hip hop
you’ll come out of the ground and make the
people feel you and stop making unnecessary noise.
Written And Compiled By - Everest Nwatu
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Halimacurves(f): 5:31am On May 12, 2016
DID ANYONE TELL YOU THE ARTISTS MENTIONED CLAIM TO BE RAPPERS
ExplicitContent:

Good one. I think the OP is referring to core hipHOp. Some ppl dat don't even know the different genre of music are arguing grin. To make ttings worse because they see their favorite artist on the list they want to defend their interest. Do you eeven know what Rap meanss! If you's a lover of good music you'll be very selective of the kind of sounds you listen to. Be it rap or pop or whatever genre. And then u 'll be conscious of listening to the lyrics of the songs our Nigerian artists feed us with. Most are just Meaningly,trash , gibberish exception to just a few.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Emmanes: 5:34am On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:
Top 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade.

Please note - This List Elucidate why Nigerian Hip Hop has been Putrid and Rebuffed To Vegetate.
 - Before reading down, This list is contrived On how intelligible their lyrics and word play are and can easily be Comprehend. And again, This is My list, And its Fabulized Base on My Opinion,so it doesn't matter if You concur with This Enumeration or not. 
Now let's get down to Business.
10. D Prince - one confused artist, Probably Got no ideal on what genre of music he's into, No doubt, there's nothing wrong engaging Your self as an artist in 2 or more genre of Music, You can be a rapper and same time a singer, But you not doing well in both Field is the Problem, Nigga Rap Lines are Plainly wack, same when he intermix with Mavins, Always spitting out Rabbish,  and still he'd still be Forming Omo oba, Claiming to be whiz bang when he's Nothing. No doubt, The Big headed Don jazzy Would still be a better rapper than Him( If he was) LOL.
9. Rugged Man - One Of the oldest in the Music industry, Been spitting out Trash Right From the days of Adam, Always Engaging in a Diss With artists he'd be able to Father, Fond of sleeping around with The wives of Different celebrities, at The end of the day, He'd stoll call hisself Ruggedy Baba, Egbon Try subscribe sense, You  Always factorising Pride Out of Your failures, Sit down, Use ur brain, The brain you use in convincing the wives of Other celebrities you had been sleeping with, Use that same Head to write some better Lyrics and stop spitting shits.
8. Lil Kesh - Surprise right? Remember we are talking about Hip Hop, No doubt, the young man is successful, has been doing well for himself ever since he joined YBNL, But still, That doesn't refinement the fact that he ain't suppose to be tag a rapper, Fucking hell Nigga always Voicing claptrap,Gratuitous, And indecourous lyrics, Still the slowpoke was causing wave along side the not so talented Noise maker Called olamide, about not winning the Next Rated, Mr Kesh, Go To the road, You're more of a ballyhoo than a rapper.
*  i now want yash her yash her
She say lick my pulet pulet i say kai abasha*
*See kitten, Kpekus Alhamdulilah, Jesu* ( But seriously what's all these Na? )
7. Viktoh - LOL, He's just a Joke, He shares the same qualities with Vic 0, starting From Their name(Victor) to their Style of rapping, Nigga ain't successful, always trying to facsimile the Voice of one cat in My area, And one other thing That makes me Like him, He's always happy when voicing out his rubbish, Nigga be jumping up and down like he is spitting out some Hot, dope lines not knowing he's making a big Fool out of hisself.I have no ideal of what language he raps with, I don't even care to know, The few english he's sayingthat I could comprehend  ain't making no sense, so it's of no use. Mr Viktoh, music ain't ur thing, Go to ibadan, Ask of mr oseni, a spiritualist, he'd help you in reading your palm and tell You Your aptitude instead of fooling Your self in the music industry.
6. Ozzybosco - I don't who this kid is, But I once stumbled upon some of his songs Some days ago, I was really bereaved , Assuredly, The kid is making his parents proud, certainly getting endorsement, Indisputably, No doubt, he's painting Nigerian Hip Hop in a black image, He's just the rap version Of Korede Bello, My dear, Go and read your books, everybody won't be CJ Dnippa Dallas.
5. ill Bliss - LOL, our so called Oga Boss, Looking ponderous, If only his brains are as big as his body, nigga would Probably have attach his name to The list of African Grammy winners. Right From when he erroneously Broke into Lime light, He has been delivering us with Childish lyrics, To me Korede is far brainly matured To this buffalo.
* Officer you can't arrest us, my name is not festus*
(Bros get sense now, Rhyme ain't no most in a rap game) if Rap doesn't favour You, Better go and start Bouncing Phyno, Which You are trying Hard to imitate, and again, lest I forget, stop claiming to be oga boss, I repeat Stop, Just stop pls, Your Physical appearance, You look a boss, But inwardly, Oga You're a dunce(Now see that Punchline. LOL).
4. Falz - Now here comes  a total ungrammatical soul that doesn't think before he raps.
3. Lynxx - Here comes a fine rich dude with no iota of sense, nigga should just say no to rap, and invest his money positively For the betterment of Nigeria, instead of wasting it.Lynxx is a curse to Hiphop.
He once said- * You Fit play monkey post with monkey? I don't know what this means but this Guy is just a slowpoke in a human Form.
Here he goes again- *My jollo6 music no be rice and stew*
This guy need to be flogged outta the music industry.
2. Sina Rambo - Tough name, Hearing his name, You gonna be thinking this dunder head is one Baddass rapper, But Unfortunately, Even Akanchawa rap more better than Him.  An epitome of wackness,My 12 year old kid sis have got more better rhymes than this Video Vixen.
The only Reason why this slowpoke has a record deal is because he's related to the Minimally talented Davido, I fear for the worst in that family, starting From Davido to sina rambo to B Red, all are wackos.
1. Vic 0 - Self acclaimed King of rap, when he's yet to accomplish king of his compound, always Bragging out of his failures, still wondering who is the father of such dunce, Why not Use this Block head for ritual.
Just slandering nigerian Hip Hop worldwide.
 Pls note, this list wasn't made to dilapidate anybody but to point out the hidden truths, Lot of time and allegiance was put into To compile and come up with this list.
..As a matter of fact all of these artistes are
successful in one way or other which is a good
thing, but as far as hip hop is concerned they
are not rappers just bunch of entertainers.
I hereby plead with all Nigerian
rappers to please buckle up and let the people have
a real feel of hip hop and to those talented ones
claiming underground, if you really love hip hop
you’ll come out of the ground and make the
people feel you and stop making unnecessary noise.
Written And Compiled By - Everest Nwatu
Guy u r a fool and whack base on some of ur analysis of some persons on d list
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Halimacurves(f): 5:35am On May 12, 2016
BIG TIME....TERRIBLE ENGLISH. HOW CAN THIS MUMU KNOW WHAT A RAPPER IS SAYING WHEN HE IS TRYING TO MERGE WORDS TOGETHER LIKE OIL AND WATER...MY STOMACH HURTS ALREADY....DID NOT EVEN REALIZE I YABBED HIS LIFE...I FELT I WAS EDUCATING HIM...MEN THE GUY IS TRULY STUPID AND JOBLESS
Amefrica:
OP, you know what to do with your opinion/post? Try sprinkle some water on it, and shove it back into where they came from - I'm sure they came from your as'shole. Really? Lil Kesh? And you also called Olamide "non-talented" and a "noise maker"? Maybe you should come back with another list when you are done brushing up your written English. Am I the only one who noticed how hard OP was trying to sound educated, when his post reeks of Ibadan Grammar School? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by praizbenjamin(f): 6:08am On May 12, 2016
praizeblog:
seriously op U try but remove falz from dt list
i wonder o, werin concern Falz the baHd quy and dz list nau??
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:11am On May 12, 2016
Ginaz:
Lil kesh is the most wacky musician I had the pleasure of listening to. He doesn't have the voice, zero voice sound, and dude always shout rap. Oh my God, Lil kesh needs to go and sell rat killer and quit music. The only thing that is saving him is the beats, if not he is the pure definition of WACK!

undecided undecidedKeep analyzing Lil Kesh.. Dude's Car alone will buy your whole village.
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Basics007: 6:12am On May 12, 2016
I love the way guys are defending Falz here, it's good to be good in what you do. #EverybodyLovesFalz.
Back to the OP apart from the insults and the terrible English the OP didn't make any cogent point. He never outlined why the guys he mentioned were bad rappers. The mistake he made was thinking everyone should speak like the Americans before they can be considered to be rapping. For example, what has Ruggedman sleeping with other people's wives got to do with his rapping skills? Stick to the point bro

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:16am On May 12, 2016

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:34am On May 12, 2016
the real rappers in nigeria are

boogey
MI abaga
jesse jagz
and others i dont know

vector would have been included but the present vector aint the same vector of #A7 mixtape

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Kolency(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2016
praizeblog:
seriously op U try but remove falz from dt list
abi o, d guy is Natural! Grammar or no grammar
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:41am On May 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
tongue i was hoping to see lynxx name first shii heaven knows ow he sits to write does rubbish he spits....

buh damn op y? ow cum cdq nd chinko are nt on your list
Who told you most of Nigerian musicians do write down lyrics....
Dats wah dey call talent uhn...
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by CICERO09(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2016
Deapexboy:
nobody is expecting them to sing/rap like yanki people. But lyrical content is what matters...just imagine ur kid in ur front singing she say lick my pulet pulet (what are they licking).. Lil kesh is the worst his lyrics is corrupt
buh u prefer if ur kid rap to my bitches love me...bros on a sincere note even does ppl do hav good lyrical contents..d only reason u hear all does kid of songs in nigeria is because fans re so eager for artist to b like dere foreign counterparts now lil kesh trying to copying this ppl has to say all does craps
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by CICERO09(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2016
MuhdG:
the real rappers in nigeria are

boogey
MI abaga
jesse jagz
and others i dont know

vector would have been included but the present vector aint the same vector of #A7 mixtape
Boogey is so underrated fah..den MI abaga is nxt bt English too much i avnt listen to jagz thou
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Mosb(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2016
Cbeatz:
i love lagos na future lagos national anthem in year 2031....be warnd oo.....police dey nl
. Hahahaha tho he mentioned some pretty messed up places. He blivs they will get better....
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Mosb(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2016
Cbeatz:
MY MAN!!!! Na we dey here tho
. Yeah!!!! Where you at?
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:49am On May 12, 2016
CICERO09:

Boogey is so underrated fah..den MI abaga is nxt bt English too much i avnt listen to jagz thou
i dont think boogey is under rated.. coz those who know him, know he is great!
the issue is exposure, and an average nigerian listener would prefer wizkid or davido to boogey
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:51am On May 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Op! I support you with Lil kesh.

Seriously, most Nigeria hip hop songs are nasty and wack.Imagine! What's the meaning of "Efejoku"... Does anyone knows the meaning?

It's high time we started bashing out some rubbish musicians out.

Hope Airforce1 go make a change..
'Efejoku' is Yoruba for ' you'll soon dance to death'
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:54am On May 12, 2016
I am 99.9% sure that all dis haters danced to shoki and shakiti bobo
Y'all saying they ain't good singers or rappers buh lyk seriously they re making money af
If y'all saying dis niggas ain't good, then who re d good singers and rappers then?
From my point of view,80% of Nigerian musicians lyrics is always pointless and meaningless ,cos das what dier so called fans want so what's the problem?
If you doubt me mention 5 popular Nigerian musicians always voicing good lyrics.
If u like it or not Lilkesh,Olamide,Lynxx,Dprince and so on are so fvckin talented.
Amout

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:55am On May 12, 2016
Kolency:
abi o, d guy is Natural! Grammar or no grammar
abi nw... d guy good no b small
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:57am On May 12, 2016
praizbenjamin:
i wonder o, werin concern Falz the baHd quy and dz list nau??
seriously am suprised ....d guy Gud no be smal
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Larryfest(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2016
Rap isnt a naija tin as at dis moment bt evn if atal u av 2listen 2it,it hs got 2b Vector..
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 6:58am On May 12, 2016
tempem:
I tell you. Infact I wish I had power, I'd have removed that name from the list.
Lolz......I tink d guy don hear nah
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by barofterror(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2016
EverestNwatu:

LOL, Nigga swerve abeg, you aint worth the attention
bros na funny we dy catch here oh so nor take am personal lolz

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Nobody: 7:26am On May 12, 2016
OPEYEMIOAU:
ABA. ILLBLISS,FALZ AND LIL KESH DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ON THIS LIST.SAYING LIL KESH IS NOT A GOOD RAPPER IS LIKE SAYING LIL WANYE IS NOT A GOOD RAPPER.
Now this slowpoke is comparing Kesh to wayne grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by herald9: 7:30am On May 12, 2016
To cure yourself from getting mad at the Naija rap industry... Just take a dosage of J.Cole and K.Lamar everyday....

That's how we roll.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by dagbes: 7:49am On May 12, 2016
who you EPP.....u don baff?
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Halimacurves(f): 7:53am On May 12, 2016
Those guys are good no doubt...but illbliss is good. and ruggedman did his own to reshape rap music...
herald9:
To cure yourself from getting mad at the Naija rap industry... Just take a dosage of J.Cole and K.Lamar everyday....

That's how we roll.

Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Rainbow07(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2016
Op abeg remove falz
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Mikylopez(f): 8:05am On May 12, 2016
hoshodie:

Who told you most of Nigerian musicians do write down lyrics....
Dats wah dey call talent uhn...

he said so himself ....i watched an interview he said ryts hz songs abi rap n ow ge wants to go into an upgrade ....he'll stop shouting itz lynxx tununu...grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by lordpapi001(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2016
Why will u put falz on that list....whyy....i wanted to tell u to go listen to one of his songs buh i dnt knw which one to recommend...they are all dope...stop hating on the bahd guy abeg
Re: 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. by Dolypson04(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2016
Rapzino:
because of Lecrae, I'm honoured to call you friend!
Wow! That's awesome. Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) / I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood- Didi Ekanem (Pictured) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.