Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. (1240 Views)

Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Chukwudi718(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2016
There is this girl in my department, she is cool ,intelligent and all but my major problem is her mouth odour, which is a major turn off for me. Pls what is the best way for me to bring this to her notice.
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 11, 2016
Buy him toothpaste on his birthday grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2016
Tell her u have a great friend and he's dentist that looking for a gf grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Elchappo: 3:45pm On May 11, 2016
Buy her Mouth wash as a gift..
She will get the msg except her IQ is below par....

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by sirjakez(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
Tell her u have a great friend and a dentist that looking for a gf grin
grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 11, 2016
"Ermm.... Bae, have you noticed how you quickly win arguments?

Well, it's not because you're verbally talented. It's because your orifice of spealing smells like a 72hour old corpse at the bottom of a soakaway..."

Try the above line will ya undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:56pm On May 11, 2016
Chukwudi718:
There is this girl in my department, she is cool ,intelligent and all but my major problem is her mouth odour, which is a major turn off for me. Pls what is the best way for me to bring this to her notice.

YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE VERY WELL, WITH ALL "EM FISH BRAINS.

YOU TELL HER, SHE DOUBTS YAH, TAKES IT FOR AN INSULT, CRIES LIKE YOU TRIED TO DISFLOWER HER BY FORCE, CALLS YOU ALL TYPES OF NAMES... AND CRAP.

TELL HER BEST FEMALE FRIEND TO TELL HER.

OR DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. ... JUST LET HER SMELL ON! wink
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Chukwudi718(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:

Well, it's not because you're verbally talented. It's because your orifice of spealing smells like a 72hour old corpse at the bottom of a soakaway..."

That's wicked!!
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by sirjakez(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:

wicked grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Chukwudi718(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2016
Irenyy:
Buy him toothpaste on his birthday grin

Will try
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Chukwudi718(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE VERY WELL, WITH ALL "EM FISH BRAINS.

YOU TELL HER, SHE DOUBTS YAH, TAKES IT FOR AN INSULT, CRIES LIKE YOU TRIED TO DISFLOWER HER BY FORCE, CALLS YOU ALL TYPES OF NAMES... AND CRAP.

TELL HER BEST FEMALE FRIEND TO TELL HER.

OR DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. ... JUST LET HER SMELL ON! wink

Dats jst what am trying to avoid... telling her best friend wount be bad, bt she might even present it to her in a bad way.
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 11, 2016
Chukwudi718:

That's wicked!!
sirjakez:
wicked grin grin
Chukwudi718:

That's wicked!!

Desperate smells time calls for desperate measures grin grin
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:09pm On May 11, 2016
Chukwudi718:

Dats jst what am trying to avoid... telling her best friend wount be bad, bt she might even present it to her in a bad way.

THAT'S IF SHE'S AN IDIIOT.

GIVE IT A TRY, MAN.
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by sirjakez(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:

Desperate smells time calls for desperate measures grin grin
Dats like telling her to kill herself
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by ivyy(f): 4:13pm On May 11, 2016
Unfortunately, there is no less painful way to say it. But at least she would get hurt and then be bothered. And if she becomes bothered about it, she will find a solution to the problem. In the end, it is all for the greater good. tongue
Dear Op, walk up to her and be as direct as possible. No sugarcoating please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
sirjakez:
Dats like telling her to kill herself
Hell No!
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Jentilia(f): 4:19pm On May 11, 2016
call her one side and talk to her gently
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by sirjakez(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2016
Op I think u should talk to her close friend about it and talk to her frnd in a way DAT she would notice DAT u care about her frnd than telling her in a way like her mouth odour is disturbing u or making u sick
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 11, 2016
whenever you are with her, make sure you have mint gum handy, offer her one and take another and go on to tell her about how mint helps with your (not her) bad breathe. do this constantly and she will get your message subtly
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by sirjakez(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2016
Jentilia:
call her one side and talk to her gently
This might work also.... Hi
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by Mzsolmi(f): 4:26pm On May 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
Tell her u have a great friend and a dentist that looking for a gf grin
lmaoo...you is wicked
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by hringbraut: 8:08am On May 12, 2016
ivyy:
Unfortunately, there is no less painful way to say it. But at least she would get hurt and then be bothered. And if she becomes bothered about it, she will find a solution to the problem. In the end, it is all for the greater good. tongue
Dear Op, walk up to her and be as direct as possible. No sugarcoating please.

Tales in the monkey shadow
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by ivyy(f): 8:26am On May 12, 2016
hringbraut:

Tales in the monkey shadow

sad sad tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by nikkypearl(f): 8:28am On May 12, 2016
The best way to tell her is ,just tell her !!!
Re: Whats The Best Way Of Telling A Friend That She Has Mouth Odour. by hringbraut: 8:35am On May 12, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? / Mamagee3 Vs Ilegend / One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.