Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? (1233 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Why Do Ladies Feel This Way / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by soberdrunk(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
I keep wondering why Nigerian ladies feel it's a taboo to ask a guy out even when they are 'very' attracted to the guy, all they do is drop 'hints'. Do they think it is morally' wrong?, is it against the constitution of Nigeria? Or do parents warn their daughters not to?.................
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by locosis007(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not all
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by halfricanadian(f): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
The first time i ever tried such i'm still regretting till now

Never ever will i ever try such

It works for some people o

Bt to me it brought so mch sorrow into my life

Glad God has taken over d situation its a relief
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
If I am crushing on a guy,I go tell am o but stylishly make d guy no go embarrass moi.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by soberdrunk(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oyin93:
If I am crushing on a guy,I go tell am o but stylishly make d guy no go embarrass moi.

Embarrass you? The worst he can do is say the feeling is 'not mutual'.........
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
U stil haven't got over dat issue abi.
halfricanadian:

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by soberdrunk(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wanna share?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by greatdeal1408: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
because Naija men are too pretending.
they wont take such girl seriously
the relationship wont last
ok .....
im coming

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by halfricanadian(f): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Maiconyoung:
U stil haven't got over dat issue abi.

I never tagged ur name on my post why d fuse?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by soberdrunk(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wanna share? So other females can learn from your experience.....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

Embarrass you? The worst he can do is say the feeling is 'not mutual'.........
I won't be able to face him again if he yells me dat
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by ronald4lif(m): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
They lack the desired confidence required to woo a dude. For a lady to woo a guy demands a lot of confidence and bravura which many of them don't possess. Their false sense of ego won't also contain rejection.

They assume asking a guy out and he reject them will hurt their ego. But we don't see this ego when they demand for money and material stuff. Someone with true ego and pride won't ask their boyfriend for money and depend on him. How can one have so much ego and same time little shame?

Most argue that it will project them as cheap in the eyes of the guy. But this brings us to the preceding paragraph. How can you claim not to be cheap when you leech on a guy? You can see their contradictory and hypocritic mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
they are shy and weaker vessels,
they don't have the courage to toast a guy undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by agbonkamen(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigeria guys and their mentality of if a girl ask them out its either she is desperate or cheap LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by feldido(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
This topic have been overemphasized here many times.

Guy forget it, nothing good will come outa it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na Which fuse be dat? Na d one 4 television or na d AC own?
halfricanadian:

I never tagged ur name on my post why d fuse?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Tenkobos(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatdeal1408:
because Naija men are too pretending.
they wont take such girl seriously
the relationship wont last
ok .....
im coming
Stop saying what you don't know. Dating a girl that asked you out is very difficult. I have been there many times and I pray it doesn't happen again.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Tenkobos(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
agbonkamen:
Nigeria guys and their mentality of if a girl ask them out its either she is desperate or cheap LovePeddler.
Not always true. Thing is such relationship comes with too much drama.

If I don't call her, it is because she asked me out.
If she calls and I didn't pick, it is because she was the one that aske me out.
If my line is not reachable, it is because she asked me out.
I can't be with someone that I have to assure and reassure every minute that she means a lot to me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by greatdeal1408: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tenkobos:
Stop saying what you don't know. Dating a girl that asked you out is very difficult. I have been there many times and I pray it doesn't happen again.
bros ... we are saying the samething.
ladies can so ..... you wont give much attention to any lady that ask you out like the one you personally ask out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Tenkobos(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
greatdeal1408:

bros ... we are saying the samething.
ladies can so ..... you wont give much attention to any lady that ask you out like the one you personally ask out.
Why do you think so?

I don't want to be asked out again sha. Give me signs and i will continue from there if I like you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
I keep wondering why Nigerian ladies feel it's a taboo to ask a guy out even when they are 'very' attracted to the guy, all they do is drop 'hints'. Do they think it is morally' wrong?, is it against the constitution of Nigeria? Or do parents warn their daughters not to?.................
It's not just 9ja Ladies.
Here in the USA there is social stigma to asking a man out.
you run the risk of being
❤Being Labeled and seen as a Hoe
.❤Being labeled and seen as desperate
❤Being taken advantage of by men who think your easy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Because this is Nigeria... Everything is left for d guys to do.. d toastin,d spending,d caring, e.t.c.. and they want Gender equality.... i guess its safe to call them hypocrites..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by soberdrunk(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It's ot just 9ja Ladies.
Here in the USA there is social stigma to asling a man out.
you run the risk of being
❤Being Labeled and seen as a Hoe
.❤Being labeled and seen as desperate
❤Being taken advantage of by men who think your easy

Whatever happened to "equality" and the feminist movement?.......
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

Whatever happened to "equality" and the feminist movement?.......
They're still fighting.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by soberdrunk(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
They're still fighting.

Lmao!! Epic!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
When she does so she will be tagged a slot
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
When she does so she will be tagged a slut
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

Lmao!! Epic!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by mhisbliss(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
So I'll automatically become the cheap desperate hor.ny slut? No thank you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Before a girl ask a guy out,she shud b sure he feels d same way about her,if not,na disaster be that... cos some guys (most especially Naija guys) can be so immature.. the girl will jst wish d ground open up and swallow her..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? by Miggs(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Women don't approach men cos they are cowards who are shit_ scared of rejection

SHIIIT SCARED OF REJECTION!!!!

Any other reason given is just commentary

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Questions Should You Never Ask A Guy/man / 7 Times Emmanuella Was The Most Hilarious Person Ever / DIFFERENCE BTW AN AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST AND A NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.