Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline (17731 Views)

General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Fugazi: 2:59am On May 12, 2016
amaben2020:

Mehn, you are filled up with bile, hatred for other tribes and you are really on the path of doom. Yoruba can never be better than other tribes as you think and feel free to keep deceiving yourself with your superiority complex. I laugh, I just dey laugh

You sound so sure of yourself. Better wake up.
This is my last reply. I can't be wasting my time with a chestbeating coward.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by kumakunta: 6:16am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

So you don't know that there is no federal presence in the East?

Now you can see why we have been saying that Igbos are so marginalised in Nigeria.

There is no federal structure in the east and even in the Niger Delta apart from oil facilities which is the life blood of Nigeria's ecenomy.

If not that the Oil is in the ND, the FG would have even moved the tiniest oil facility to the north or SW.
Niger bridge, airports , federal schools, teaching hospitals etc or what do you think I mean by federal presence? What about multinational companies? Why not blow them off just like the nd are doing to shell, chevron. I believe you also have oil and pipeline running across your region , why not blow them off?
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Agriman(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2016
Noneroone:
the God you want to submit to does he permit injustice? you hypocrite!
You don't understand the context of my comment, I mean everyone shud repent from their sinful way including u......summit urself to God
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by HurtgenForest: 7:27am On May 12, 2016
sapele914:
[s]Aren't the so called swamps wethin the sovereignty of The Federal Republic of Nigeria my brother don't provoke government, Odi will be like child's play, then you people that support those miscreants and amnesty international will start shouting genocide. Wasn't it the same way those shites have been troubling Kaduna for years I believe you heard about the outscream of the world by the massacre committed by the Nigerian military in KD,Buhari is neither goodluck jonathan or yaradua. Without a shadow of doubt I know this government will put an end to those activities of those criminals and cultist in the Niger Delta just watch, necessity is the mother of invention.How long will a bunch of thugs hold Nigeria to ransome criminals pretending to be freedom fighters or so called agitators should go and ask the pdp govenments of the BRACED States what they have done with the extra allocation given to them by the Federal Government since 1999?Bayelsa State cannot even pay workers from free money coming from the federal level they cannot generate IGR yet the governor made mama peace perm sec. My brother go wash your eye.[/s]

It is people like you that continue to deceive Buhari until he will finish his 4yrs and discover that nothing much has been done.

Continue cheering on that he is not Jonathan or Yar Ardua.

We shall see.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by HurtgenForest: 7:28am On May 12, 2016
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by HurtgenForest: 7:29am On May 12, 2016
kumakunta:

Niger bridge, airports , federal schools, teaching hospitals etc or what do you think I mean by federal presence? What about multinational companies? Why not blow them off just like the nd are doing to shell, chevron. I believe you also have oil and pipeline running across your region , why not blow them off?

Stop disturbing me.

Igbos are not the ones in the creeks blasting oil facilities.

Igbos don't know the creeks well.

I am not saying that The Niger Delta boys should continue to destroy oil facilities but let's not deceive ourselves, those facilities are the life wire of Nigeria's ecenomy.

Buhari should be mature.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by kumakunta: 9:19am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Stop disturbing me.

Igbos are not the ones in the creeks blasting oil facilities.

Igbos don't know the creeks well.

I am not saying that The Niger Delta boys should continue to destroy oil facilities but let's not deceive ourselves, those facilities are the life wire of Nigeria's ecenomy.

Buhari should be mature.
Thank God you said Nigeria economy, because those fools and their supporters are making it look like it's only some region that will suffer it alone.
At the end of everything it's their people they impoverish the more.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by Druss(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2016
Stupid to be destroying the future of the generations to come.
Re: Shell Closes Bonny Terminal Over Alleged Attack On Nembe Pipeline by agrovick(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2016
EastanPower:
We are so sick and tired of the dead weight of the core north.

A man will have four wives and twenty children without any plans for them.

They end up as an army of almajiris available to be recruited into terrorism and casue religious riots even when a cartoon is done in Denmark.

The blood thirsty demons just sit around waiting for the slightest opportunity to start a riot in the north so that they can kill and plunder Southerners/Christians.

When do you hear Americans or Germans screaming "One America, One Germany?"

When do you hear South Africas shouting "One South Africa?"

The shout of "One Nigeria" alone shows that something is fundamentally wrong.

As long as Nigeria continues to marginalise the east, things will never go well.
You do know the bold is prevalent in the South South too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu's Confirmation: Senate Unfazed By Presidency’s Decision To Head To S’court / No Hope For You At The Supreme Court – Umahi Advises Peter Obi / Buhari, Dambazau Meet Over Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.