Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " (22267 Views)

Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times / OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2009
MAYBE WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE NORTHERN OFFICES!!!

UNTIL THEN, I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

I JUST WATCHED IT WHERE (I FORGOT HIS NAME) ONE OF THE GOVERNORS IMPOSED SHARIAH LAW AND MANY OTHER STATES FOLLOWED HIM.
HE SAYS ITS HIS MISSION TO GET ALL OF NIGERIA INTO SHARIAH LAW.
ITS HIS MISSION!! AND MANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS AGREE WITH HIM.

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS ALL RUMORS AND LIES.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

AND SO WHAT IF I STAY IN THE US?
DOES THAT MEAN I CANNOT CONCERN MYSELF IN WHATS GOING ON IN MY OWN HOME SOIL.
YES I AM IN THE US.

BUT ABOUT 95% OF MY FAMILY IS IN NIGERIA.
I DONT HAVE ANYBODY HERE BESIDES MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY.

SO THEREFORE I AM CONCERNED FOR MY FAMILY'S WELL BEING.
I DONT WANT TO SEE THEM LIVING IN DISPORA.

Good!

I just want to ask your opinion of Health Care debate in America?

Do you believe of the Death Panel story championed by Serah Palin?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

MAYBE WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THE NORTHERN OFFICES!!!

UNTIL THEN, I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

I JUST WATCHED IT WHERE (I FORGOT HIS NAME) ONE OF THE GOVERNORS IMPOSED SHARIAH LAW AND MANY OTHER STATES FOLLOWED HIM.
HE SAYS ITS HIS MISSION TO GET ALL OF NIGERIA INTO SHARIAH LAW.
ITS HIS MISSION!! AND MANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS AGREE WITH HIM.

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS ALL RUMORS AND LIES.

That was the former Gov of Zamfara State. He is no longer the gov and so what happened? Did he introduce the Sharia legal system all over Nigeria? That was a way to get popularity. If u are talking to religious zealots that is what you do if u wan to be elected the second time and u are concern about your political survival

He is no l
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Why do u ppl think that we take all the oil with us? Have u taken time and check the Federation Allocation? More than 75% of the income goes back to the southern states! Go to the ministry of finance website and do you calculations.

If the north is taking up all the money it would have refelcted in our way of life and living standards. Do you guys think we just love to be poor?

Mind you, dont stick to the fact that Oil is everything. The better you guys stop thinking about Oil as the primary factor of our survival as a nation the better for Nigeria and Africa in general

OIL IS WHAT THE COUNTRY IS THRIVING ON AND ITS WHAT IS MAKING NIGERIA RICH.
IF WE DIDNT HAVE THE OIL, SO WHAT.
BUT THE FACT THAT WE DO HAVE IT, THEY BETTER SHARE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIGERIA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM NORTH KOREA OR CHINA.
WHAT IS POSTED ON THAT WEBSITE IS MOST LIKELY FALSE.
THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP.
THEY CAN POST WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THATS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
THEY ARE LYING.
AND SINCE YOU THINK I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE IS LIES AND THAT I JUST READ IT SOMEWHERE, I BELIEVE THE SAME THING FOR YOU.
YOU ARE SO QUICK AND EASY TO BELIEVE INTO WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU THEY ARE DOING.
THEY ARENT DOING SH.IT BUT STORING IT IN SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS.
AINT NONE OF IT GOING TO THE SOUTH, THEN WHY WOULD HILLARY CLINTON HAVE TO COME AND ASK THAT THEY MAKESURE THE MONEY IS BEING SPENT ON THE PEOPLE OF THE OIL RICH NIGER DELTA?
ABEG, LEAVE ME. THIS ARGUMENT DON TIRE OO!!
I SAID WHAT I SAID, AND YOU SAID WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY.
I SEE THIS IS LEADING NOWHERE.
IM NOT CHAGING MY MIND AND NEITHER ARE YOU.
SO GOODBYE!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

Living and coexisting are two different things.You can stay in a 5 star hotel and not still coexist peacefully with some people.You cant ask a 15 year old girl(SOMEBODY'S WIFE,THE HUSBAND'S AGE IS PROBABLY 70)  a question on the street.Doing it would amount to a knife or punches on your jaw.You cant ask for direction without being asked for a tip in return.Gosh I hate the begging part.THEY ARE DAMN LAZY

People have a different culture. Just because we are different doesnt mean that we are kind of backward or defficient. [size=8pt]I hate the begging too[/size]
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

OIL IS WHAT THE COUNTRY IS THRIVING ON AND ITS WHAT IS MAKING NIGERIA RICH.
IF WE DIDNT HAVE THE OIL, SO WHAT.
BUT THE FACT THAT WE DO HAVE IT, THEY BETTER SHARE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIGERIA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM NORTH KOREA OR CHINA.
WHAT IS POSTED ON THAT WEBSITE IS MOST LIKELY FALSE.
THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP.
THEY CAN POST WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THATS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
THEY ARE LYING.
AND SINCE YOU THINK I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE IS LIES AND THAT I JUST READ IT SOMEWHERE, I BELIEVE THE SAME THING FOR YOU.
YOU ARE SO QUICK AND EASY TO BELIEVE INTO WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU THEY ARE DOING.
THEY ARENT DOING SH.IT BUT STORING IT IN SWISS BANK ACCOUNTS.
AINT NONE OF IT GOING TO THE SOUTH, THEN WHY WOULD HILLARY CLINTON HAVE TO COME AND ASK THAT THEY MAKESURE THE MONEY IS BEING SPENT ON THE PEOPLE OF THE OIL RICH NIGER DELTA?
ABEG, LEAVE ME. THIS ARGUMENT DON TIRE OO!!
I SAID WHAT I SAID, AND YOU SAID WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY.
SO GOODBYE!!

I was getting tired of ur CAPs. Thank God u are gone.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Why do u ppl think that we take all the oil with us? Have u taken time and check the Federation Allocation? More than 75% of the income goes back to the southern states! Go to the ministry of finance website and do you calculations.

If the north is taking up all the money it would have refelcted in our way of life and living standards. Do you guys think we just love to be poor?

Mind you, dont stick to the fact that Oil is everything. The better you guys stop thinking about Oil as the primary factor of our survival as a nation the better for Nigeria and Africa in general
Agreed ,the oil is not evrything.I for one don't give a damn about the oil.If the oil well dries ,let's hope it will end this insanity.Unfortuantely the Southern shores are so blessed that the oil wont stop producing.
According to popular saying "you give in ,to get out".What can the Northern states give NIGERIA to warrant even one naira from the budget?
You say you hate poverty.I believe you are schooled,so count yourself lucky,you can never be poor.Kindly tell the Boko harem a.ka education haters ,to go to school.If not If I become the leader, i will starve them.I will give them according to their resource.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
I'm very saddened to see Tsiya and THE AMAKA go at loggerheads on this non-issue.

These reasonable people who have been engulfed by the generalizations that their people make about each other. These are civilized people that I'm sure when the perpetuators of civil strife succeed, may be caught up in the hands of barbarians. I don't wish you evil, but by the time this fuel burns, it will turn us all to ashes.

When the issue of Boko Haram started, Tsiya was one of the first to come on Nairaland to condemn them and wish all of them extra-judicial executions. I had to scold him for that. It is surprising that he should now be grouped along with them in this new accusation. It's sad how Nigerians can be so easily swayed.

As for THE AMAKA, I promise you, she doesn't speak the way she types. Sometimes Nigerian issues just get so troubling that the only way you can deal with them is by discussing them playfully. Just to avoid giving yourself a heart attack. However, I must state clearly that in the Nairaland rules, it is wrong to keep arbitrarily typing in CAPS. Read the rules if they are still there. It's the first thing any Nairalander should do before posting messages. As Nigerians we must learn to put first things first and act according to the rules if not, tomorrow we'll become leaders and repeat the mistakes of today.

The Sharia matter is a very serious thing. Only a Christian President can allow Sharia, and only a Muslim President can stop it. For political reasons, so that this group does not say it is because the President is from here that he did this or did that. I will tell you all that Northerners believe they are the ones being marginalized in Nigeria while Southerners sincerely believe they are the ones marginalized. So both parties are aggrieved.

The letter itself is a FAKE. But it is producing very REAL results. Suspicion and tension have been built. I can promise you that handbills of this letter are being distributed.

Al Hakubarah y'all. I rest.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

Agreed ,the oil is not evrything.I for one don't give a damn about the oil.If the oil well dries ,let's hope it will end this insanity.Unfortuantely the Southern shores are so blessed that the oil wont stop producing.
According to popular saying "you give in ,to get out".What can the Northern states give NIGERIA to warrant even one naira from the budget?
You say you hate poverty.I believe you are schooled,so count yourself lucky,you can never be poor.Kindly tell the Boko harem a.ka education haters ,to go to school.If not If I become the leader, i will starve them.I will give them according to their resource.

I thought u will be a better person. Starve them? And rejoice cn my ppl dye of hunger? What a wicked soul

Well thank God, we are not even fed by the Oil money. The vast majority of my people dont even work. They farm and rear their animals. Go and drink your black poison.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

I thought u will be a better person. Starve them? And rejoice cn my ppl dye of hunger? What a wicked soul

Well thank God, we are not even fed by the Oil money. The vast majority of my people dont even work. They farm and rear their animals. Go and drink your black poison.
You and your cohorts are the wicked ones.If I give you money for school and you tell me you need money but not the education.I later give you money to wet you dry pocket.In addition,I give you access to oil facilities ,and give you license to operate filling station.
If you don't contribute to nation's building in return.You know what I will do
I will starve you,till you bones becomes visible from you skin and your mouth turn sore
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

ACTUALLY YOU BETTER TELL THEM TO STOP DRINKING OUR "BLACK POISON"
THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY ARE USING US.
THEY KEEP RAPING OUR LAND.
WONT THEY SHARE WHAT IS COMING FROM OUR "BLACK POISON"
OBVIOUSLY THEY WANT IT AND NEED IT, TO STUFF THEIR POCKETS.
ALL THIS WE ARE CLAIMING INDEPENDENCE, THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE IT TO US, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL LOSE THE OIL.
YOU ARE A VERY SMART PERSON, BUT UNFORTUNELY THERE ARE NO PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN OFFICE.
SO UNTIL THEN, WAHALA GO COME OO!!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

SO GOODBYE!!
SO GOODBYE!!
[quote][/quote]
Are you leaving me all alone!! shocked
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
NO. lol

if you look above i came back.

i cant leave you hanging. (:
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
nex:

I'm very saddened to see Tsiya and THE AMAKA go at loggerheads on this non-issue.

These reasonable people who have been engulfed by the generalizations that their people make about each other. These are civilized people that I'm sure when the perpetuators of civil strife succeed, may be caught up in the hands of barbarians. I don't wish you evil, but by the time this fuel burns, it will turn us all to ashes.

When the issue of Boko Haram started, Tsiya was one of the first to come on Nairaland to condemn them and wish all of them extra-judicial executions. I had to scold him for that. It is surprising that he should now be grouped along with them in this new accusation. It's sad how Nigerians can be so easily swayed.

As for THE AMAKA, I promise you, she doesn't speak the way she types. Sometimes Nigerian issues just get so troubling that the only way you can deal with them is by discussing them playfully. Just to avoid giving yourself a heart attack. However, I must state clearly that in the Nairaland rules, it is wrong to keep arbitrarily typing in CAPS. Read the rules if they are still there. It's the first thing any Nairalander should do before posting messages. As Nigerians we must learn to put first things first and act according to the rules if not, tomorrow we'll become leaders and repeat the mistakes of today.

The Sharia matter is a very serious thing. Only a Christian President can allow Sharia, and only a Muslim President can stop it. For political reasons, so that this group does not say it is because the President is from here that he did this or did that. I will tell you all that Northerners believe they are the ones being marginalized in Nigeria while Southerners sincerely believe they are the ones marginalized. So both parties are aggrieved.

The letter itself is a FAKE. But it is producing very REAL results. Suspicion and tension have been built. I can promise you that handbills of this letter are being distributed.

Al Hakubarah y'all. I rest.

That one u are wrong. Go back and read my post. I have never supported the killing of Boko Haram even from day one. Because even before you gusy know about BOKO HARAM, I knew about it since 2005 and I personally know ppl who are in the group. I never supported the killing for day one. I said the politicians are responsible and they re invovle. When are I saw everyone trying to tear me apart, in particular you, saying that every person in Nairaland is intellengen. I withdrew and said it is conspiracy theory.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

That one u are wrong. Go back and read my post. I have never supported the killing of Boko Haram even from day one. Because even before you gusy know about BOKO HARAM, I knew about it since 2005 and I personally know ppl who are in the group. I never supported the killing for day one. I said the politicians are responsible and they re invovle. When are I saw everyone trying to tear me apart, in particular you, saying that every person in Nairaland is intellengen. I withdrew and said it is conspiracy theory.
WHAT?

actually who cares if the boko haram people live or die.
they are killing innocent people, ruining lives, turning wives to widows, leaving children without parents, all in the name of BOKO HARAM.
please, spare me!!!

i dont give a damn if any of them live or die.
look at all the people they have killed. do they really deserve to live, and then kill again?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

NO. lol

i cant leave you hanging. (:

Yeah right wink can I add you to my buddy?just in case wink
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2009
See the way the most intelligent Nigerians and Africans can take off their human skin bring out the monkey in them once Religion or Tribe is brought into the scene.

I wish I were a European or Asian so I could colonise the entire Africa with just a few well crafted letters.

There's only one thing that can enslave Europeans; that's MONEY. It is hard to get and very costly. But for Africans, Religious and Tribal sentiments are cheap and easy to brew.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2009
hollandis:

Yeah right wink can I add you to my buddy?just in case wink

yes you can.
but im not sure how to do that.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

NO. lol

i cant leave you hanging.  (:

Co-dependence. In as much as we stick to oil as the only resource, we are not going to develop. Even if Nigeria disintegrate. Oil isnt sufficient. Diversitification of the revenue is what keep a country going. Nigeria was a much better country when oil was selling less thant $10/barrel. We had industries running. We had electricity. Our solid minerals and agriculture market was great. We were exporting food. Now with the Oil becoming a premium commodity we are wallowing in poverty never witnessed by our parents when they were younger.

Well I do agree with you, we need oil, and we can go to the extend of invading Niger or Chad to get that oil if it is essential for our survival.

You ppl just blindly believe that some 2million barrels oil is sufficient to take u out of poverty?

Our problem is bad governance and we can see that in every state in Nigeria. It has nothing to do with  ethinic or tribal affiliation. It has to do with they way we think. Just because Yar'adua is from Katsina, and so we take the blame of bad governance. Why not blame the refrees. The Senate and Reps that are constitutionally empowered to ensure he work
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2009
nex:

See the way the most intelligent Nigerians and Africans can take off their human skin bring out the monkey in them once Religion or Tribe is brought into the scene.

I wish I were a European or Asian so I could colonise the entire Africa with just a few well crafted letters.

There's only one thing that can enslave Europeans; that's MONEY. It is hard to get and very costly. But for Africans, Religious and Tribal sentiments are cheap and easy to brew.

WAIT ARE WE NOW MONKEYS? I DONT GET IT.
we wear human skin as a cover up because we are all monkeys? okay.
wow, but anyway. . .
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

That one u are wrong. Go back and read my post. I have never supported the killing of Boko Haram even from day one.
Would rather they grant them state pardon or amnesty?
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

WHAT?

actually who cares if the boko haram people live or die.
they are killing innocent people, ruining lives, turning wives to widows, leaving children without parents, all in the name of BOKO HARAM.
please, spare me!!!

i dont give a damn if any of them live or die.
look at all the people they have killed. do they really deserve to live, and then kill again?

People with human heart will actually care. And I dont think, Jesus, the one you claime to worship, will not care. And u have to care because u share so many things with BOKO HARAM.

And I do care. These are my ppl, anybody killed because of ignorance of brainwashing is a pity and I have to worry about that. It can happen in all form.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Co-dependence. In as much as we stick to oil as the only resource, we are not going to develop. Even if Nigeria disintegrate. Oil isnt sufficient. Diversitification of the revenue is what keep a country going. Nigeria was a much better country when oil was selling less thant $10/barrel. We had industries running. We had electricity. Our solid minerals and agriculture market was great. We were exporting food. Now with the Oil becoming a premium commodity we are wallowing in poverty never witnessed by our parents when they were younger.

Well I do agree with you, we need oil, and we can go to the extend of invading Niger or Chad to get that oil if it is essential for our survival.

You ppl just blindly believe that some 2million barrels oil is sufficient to take u out of poverty?

Our problem is bad governance and we can see that in every state in Nigeria. It has nothing to do with  ethinic or tribal affiliation. It has to do with they way we think. Just because Yar'adua is from Katsina, and so we take the blame of bad governance. Why not blame the refrees. The Senate and Reps that are constitutionally empowered to ensure he work

like i said before, they are all yaradua's dogs.
do you really think the senate has a say.
Nigeria to me, is an hidden dictatorship.
they will tell you what they want you to believe but yet there is nothing to show for it.
and you dont understand what i mean when i say the fact that we have oil, they need to share it!!!
if we dont have it, fine. but we do have it, so share it.
all those barrels of oil we used to produce a day can make our counrtry look like any of those oil rich countries.
and why cant nigeria refine the oil locally instead of shipping it out and then buying it back.
this will mean less money wasted.
they are fools!!
as much as we ask for independence, we cannot get it. why? because they are obsessed and greedy over our "black poison"
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by muhsin(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2009
Nlers should have passed this stage of wasting time discussing trivia. The whole issue is purely fraudulent.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

People with human heart will actually care. And I dont think, Jesus, the one you claime to worship, will not care. And u have to care because u share so many things with BOKO HARAM.

And I do care. These are my ppl, anybody killed because of ignorance of brainwashing is a pity and I have to worry about that. It can happen in all form.

YOURE SO FULL OF IT, AGAIN!
i didnt say that the boko haram people should be killed. but if they do get killed or someone decides to kill them, so what?
why should i care?
what about all the people theyve killed.
but you claim to have a HUMAN HEART and dont want to see YOUR PEOPLE suffering.
exactly! no matter what they did its your people, thats why you dont want to see anything happen to them.
what about all the lives theyve ruined? and you sit there and talk about having a human heart.
PLEASE, I HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH BOKO HARAM.
i believe women have rights, i believe in education. and i believe people should worship freely!!
i dont believe in things people say and use as an excuse and say "all in the name of God"
tufia!
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yes you can.
but im not sure how to do that.
I know how,just check ny profile briefly for my addy.So i can close it.I am scared of yahoo yahoo boys.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2009
Kai wallahi Im tired. Let me go and live a life. Amaka and Hollandis you guys just suck it up. You are stuck with me and my ppl. Even if the country devide you will still come to Abuja for Ecowas meeting. We have a destiny. That is why 20% of black people come from the geographical entity of Nigeria. Look how big sub saharan Africa is, but just imagine 40% of the ppl are in Nigeria. You guys just better get used to the idea.
THE AMAKA:

SO GOODBYE!!

At least you change ur mind on the CAPs thing. If we meet in NewYork I will give you suya.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by Tsiya(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2009
THE AMAKA:

YOURE SO FULL OF IT, AGAIN!
i didnt say that the boko haram people should be killed. but if they do get killed or someone decides to kill them, so what?
why should i care?
what about all the people theyve killed.
but you claim to have a HUMAN HEART and dont want to see YOUR PEOPLE suffering.
exactly! no matter what they did its your people, thats why you dont want to see anything happen to them.
what about all the lives theyve ruined? and you sit there and talk about having a human heart.
PLEASE, I HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH BOKO HARAM.
i believe women have rights, i believe in education. and i believe people should worship freely!!
i dont believe in things people say and use as an excuse and say "all in the name of God"
tufia!

Send me your picture and I guarantee you if I go to Bauchi next time, I will get a Boko Haram wife/daughter that looks like you.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by nex(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Tsiya

Oh, yeah you said it was political. But you did condemn their actions all the same. That's what I was pointing out.

The problem with Nigerians is that they don't know each other. I have spent half my life in the North and the other half in the South. I have spent a third of my spiritual time in the mosque and another third in the church intermittently. At the end, I knew I could not hang with any side.

There was a time in the North when Rev. Bonkke came and lives were lost. There was a driver of one Cocacola Staff Bus who stopped to pick myself and some of the other students of my high school as a good citizen in order not to let youngsters get caught up in the violence. As we were on our way, I saw an old lady and asked the driver to stop and help her. By the time everybody was moving along safely, watching the damage and death the carnage of that day had left on the road side, this old lady called the attention of the other students, informing them of the presence of myself and the driver as "ARNE" and urged them to have us killed. It's one of the most amazing things I'd ever seen in my life. I was just in JSS 1.

When I was in Year 1 in UNIBEN, I went to Port Harcourt for the first time in my life to check on my sister. There was religious crisis this time too. About the year 2000 but I can't recall why. From Church, she was driving me down to her house when someone hit her car. While showing herself in true Niger Delta gra-gra style, the other driver started harrarsing her and I got out to try quelling the matter. A crowd of about 50 surrounded us and wanted to roast us up claiming that we'd killed their brothers and wanted to kill them too. I couldn't understand till I realised that it was because I word a caftan and she had a scarf on. A scarf she wore because she just came out of a Catholic Church!

Nigerians, I'm tired of you people. I'm tired. I know God can't help because he's already pissed at all the crimes we commit in his name.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Kai wallahi Im tired. Let me go and live a life. Amaka and Hollandis you guys just suck it up. You are stuck with me and my ppl. Even if the country devide you will still come to Abuja for Ecowas meeting. We have a destiny. That is why 20% of black people come from the geographical entity of Nigeria. Look how big sub saharan Africa is, but just imagine 40% of the ppl are in Nigeria. You guys just better get used to the idea.
At least you change ur mind on the CAPs thing. If we meet in NewYork I will give you suya.

shut the hell up.
they only want us for our oil, admit it!!
those people you claim to be your "people" are greedy bleeps!!
as soon as we get independence we wont need to go to abuja.
we will take our oil money and better our country.
spend it where it needs to be spent.
it wont be going to waste and in swiss bank accounts.
so obviously you like us and think we are good for something.
and if you think its okay for them to want to press shariah law on us, you are insane!!!
stop defending those criminals! if you believe in shariah law, tell the government to cut off all their hands and legs as they have been stealing from us! if they want to stay true, they will then cut off all their limbs.
anyone who defends boko haram has no regards for human life.
all the people they have killed and all the lives theyve ruined and you still want to see them alive.
they will only continue to kill people all in the name of BOKO HARAM/WESTERN EDUCATION IS SIN.
is that the reason to kill someone??
you are heartless, just like them. no regards for human life.

how can they ask for money when they will not even contribute to the country and get a decent education?
how do they expect to get the money? from thin air?
those people NEED an education and you need to stop supporting you ignorant, foolish, boko haram friends of yours.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Send me your picture and I guarantee you if I go to Bauchi next time, I will get a Boko Haram wife/daughter that looks like you.

what does that have to do with anything?
i know you are part of boko haram. only one of them will defend their own.

if you support boko haram, get off of this forum.
obvious we are speaking ENGLISH here not whatever language they want.
after all, western education is sin.
so if you support them, you shouldnt be on this forum.
Re: Boko Haram New Leader: "We Will Teach Nigeria A Lesson: " by hollandis(f): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
nex:

@Tsiya

Oh, yeah you said it was political. But you did condemn their actions all the same. That's what I was pointing out.

The problem with Nigerians is that they don't know each other. I have spent half my life in the North and the other half in the South. I have spent a third of my spiritual time in the mosque and another third in the church intermittently. At the end, I knew I could not hang with any side.

There was a time in the North when Rev. Bonkke came and lives were lost. There was a driver of one Cocacola Staff Bus who stopped to pick myself and some of the other students of my high school as a good citizen in order not to let youngsters get caught up in the violence. As we were on our way, I saw an old lady and asked the driver to stop and help her. By the time everybody was moving along safely, watching the damage and death the carnage of that day had left on the road side, this old lady called the attention of the other students, informing them of the presence of myself and the driver as "ARNE" and urged them to have us killed. It's one of the most amazing things I'd ever seen in my life. I was just in JSS 1.

When I was in Year 1 in UNIBEN, I went to Port Harcourt for the first time in my life to check on my sister. There was religious crisis this time too. About the year 2000 but I can't recall why. From Church, she was driving me down to her house when someone hit her car. While showing herself in true Niger Delta gra-gra style, the other driver started harrarsing her and I got out to try quelling the matter. A crowd of about 50 surrounded us and  wanted to roast us up claiming that we'd killed their brothers and wanted to kill them too. I couldn't understand till I realised that it was because I word a caftan and she had a scarf on. A scarf she wore because she just came out of a Catholic Church!

Nigerians, I'm tired of you people. I'm tired. I know God can't help because he's already pissed at all the crimes we commit in his name. 

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima / Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats / Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.